Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Rohit looked back and told his driver to keep the car in garage and go home. Rohit knew he had his dinner as he paid him and told him to finish his dinner and be ready to back next day..............

As he walked in , Rohit quickly undressed himself and had a quick bath and his wife Rani too undressed and was in her night dress by the time he came and looking at him she too decided to have a quick shower and she too returned quickly.

As she returned Rohit pulled her close to him. She was still in her bath towel and was surprised at the unanticipated pull by Rohit. She too was in any case in a state of arousal and she responded by hugging him closely. He kissed her lips and the kiss became long and passionate. Same time he pulled her towel off and there she was in all her glory, fresh, smelling nice with her perfume  and looking very beautiful. His hand roamed all over her body which by now was oozing sex and she said Rohit what is it you are doing, and why are u in a hurry. 

He responded yes Honey I am in a hurry today to caress and taste every inch of your fabulous body. I want  both of us to enjoy. She smiled and her response was in action, she pulled of his shorts and now the couple is naked.

Yes my darling let me worship you today and so saying he again  kissed her and it became a passionate and deep kiss. They sucked each other’s lips and their tongues are in each other’s mouths. The saliva was flowing from one to another. he then pulled her and he kissed her lips and then her eyes. She closed her eyes and started enjoying these pleasures. He then kissed her nose and cheeks and then the chin and her ear lobes and this sent an electric feeling in her. 

Her nails are now digging in to his back. He freed himself. Laid her on bed and moved south. He is now kissing her navel and inserted his tongue in to her deep navel. She was in a state of sexual satisfaction r. He moved further kissing every part of her navel and her belly button and the lower part before he decided her legs too need some care.

he started kissing her legs. He started with her toe and alternated between the 2 legs. The kisses were sending her in to erotic and feelings and she was totally aroused. He then alternated between her fair and sexy thighs. And inevitably his kisses reached her pussy.

She closed her eyes just as she felt his tongue softly pressed her pussy lips.. Automatically her thighs relaxed and opened, giving him better access to her folds. She looked down her body, past her lovely and juggling breasts and flat stomach to her bald pussy and then his head pressed there. He began a slow invasion of her pussy, spreading her lips apart, running his tongue along the sides, the top, and the bottom, inserting in her pussy deep; Pulling her clit. Her legs began to shake as he ran circles around her. 

He then inserted one and then 2 fingers and she was his now his truly.  She moved and took his cock in her mouth and started kissing his cock and licking it before sucking his cock. He looked at her lovely slim pussy lips;. Then he wanted both the lips and tried to take both. She moaned and said do not be too greedy. Well he also thought so and now his mouth has taken a pussy lip in his mouth and his tongue is in her pussy hitting at her clit. This was too much for our Rani and she shook violently and had her orgasm. He happily drank all her juices and retained some. He kissed her and transferred some in to her mouth. Now let me repay you and she took his cock and she kissed it all along the dick. She kissed the head with her tongue and her tongues swiveled round his cock. he was moaning and he was saying Ohdear, my darling it is soooooooo good, go on. 

She knew he may blew his load and slowed it. She reversed her position and kissed him and he can now feel his precum in his mouth. She said come darling, do not delay, take me and fuck me. That is all the invite he wanted ,he started riding up and down and felt fast and they were fucking in rhyme and the heat and the speed was producing the familiar sounds. 

Not to leave her like that he started tweaking her tits and biting her nips. This drove his wife  mad and she had her orgasm  orgasm.  She cried out I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmming.  He let her rest a few minutes and the fuck-fest resumed. Soon he too emptied his hot liquid in to her. They slept.

As time passed Rohit felt it has been some time since they met socially and so it is time to meet. He called his friend and colleague Anil and told him to arrange for an evening of fun in some nice ambiance.  Anil was overjoyed with the news and he quickly fixed the date and time and informed all. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANI LOOKS SEXY. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-11-2020, 06:22 AM