Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
In the process he thoroughly licked every nano cm of her navel too. Pradeep is just staring at Anand in utter amazement and disbelief at what this old but master craftsman is doing to give pleasure to his wife. 

He touched her face and asked her honey how are you and she replied, honey I am experiencing inexplicable pleasure, this is neither lust nor love I feel, it is possibly a mixture of both and yes Anand pl do continue to lick me and she is now moaning loudly saying Oh Anand, you are an old guy but surely knows where to push buttons, come on lick me and now Anand moved up and for the first time his tongue touched her right nipple, he allowed his tongue to lick the now hard and erect nip of Rama and then he made his tongue circle the nipple. 

Oh Anand, my God what is it you are doing to me, yes do not stop. Go on. Anand now thought time has come to use his hands now both his hands solidly gripped her tits and he took her right boob in to his mouth, as much as he can and gave a light bite. She moaned and screamed in uncontrolled pleasure and suddenly said oh my, my I am reaching my climax; I am Cumming and had a big orgasm. She took time to recover and then smiled at both and said Anand you made me cum almost with your tongue and lips only. 

He smiled and said that is the beauty of lady, every part of hers is sexy and needs to be given attention. Rama, my dear, I have only just removed the petals, I have not played with your boobs with my hands at all, I was always dying to have my hands all over you big lovely boos. She said now Oh you are saying this is beginning and he said yes, I only finished puja for my most favorite part of your body. 

I want to worship now your boobs, you navel, your thighs and of course your pussy, if you allow me and give you pleasures too. She said you are an Idiot, you know well I am now at your beck and call yet you are asking my permission. He replied no dear, not like that, both of you should be ok .

So she smiled mischievously and asked sweetly so will you now squeeze my boobs or should I ask my hubby? He said Rama this is an angle I have not thought of in you, I always thought you wanted to avoid anyone even seeing your face forget your lovely boobs. She smiled and said yes I was but thanks to you and my hubby I am now totally changed.

With that he put his hand on her boob and signaled to her hubby who understood the message and put his own hand on her other boob. Now her hands are on their cocks and their hand is on her boobs. As the two men kneaded her boobs and alternated with licking and sucking her tits, Rama has reached literally a peak of lust. 

For a Lady brought up in conservative family, this is truly unique, her boobs are played with by her hubby and an old guy who became close to them and in turn she has gripped their hard cocks gently massaging the cocks. As she is feeling all the pleasure, her body needed more sexual action and she started moaning again saying that is it, squeeze them hard, Anand you have waited long enough, now squeeze them hard, bite them if you like. 

Her hubby already increased the pressure and she is saying yes Pradeep, you are doing fine, oh yes go on I am really enjoying this double attack on my boobs. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND PERFORMS BOOB PUJA: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 10-11-2020, 09:25 PM