Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Suddenly she thought Rohit came late and wondered why the meeting took so long but just dismissed her thoughts as she knew her hubby and thought he sure may have had some extended meeting and lunch with drinks as he likes to socialize and be with people............... 

She is mixed in different thoughts, how she used to spend time in her kitty parties and with friends, how the gossip she heard changed things and finally that lucky night when Rohit cane back and they had a steamy sex, She recalled how Rohit took ice-cream from the Fridge and used it effectively. She felt a strange feeling, the coldness tickling her but yet made her nips stiffened . Rohit then started slowly licking and his tongue slowly started swirling around her nips. 

He put some more and started sucking them while they are still covered with the cream. Rani pulled her hubby closer and she was moaning and hissing sounds were coming from her. Oh Rohit, do not stop, go on, and go on suck them hard. Rohit continued to kneading her tits and the passion overtook and he increased the pressure. Oh she recollected what a pleasure it was and how she responded, My God she is not able to believe it even today.   

She fondly recalled how she  was enjoying the pleasure and decided to return the favor. She took the ice cream and rubbed it her hubby’s chest and started licking his hairy chest and bite his nips and she now thought I should put this all over his hard cock one day.

With such fond memories filling her mind she sort of dozed off. 

Let us now come back to Rohit and find whether he is still in thoughts or actions.

But what disturbed Rohit even more was the look on Nisha,  First  she looked a bit sour, possibly she was angry he never called her again, Rohit thought it was surely a mistake on his part, as she may have felt she was just used by him, though Rohit never intended it to be. He always treated her as precious as Nisha has a unique beauty of her own. 

That made a deadly combination to resist and he was attracted to her not as sex idol but simply by her grace and elegance and beauty.  Then as they were leaving the look on her face again left him with mixed feelings and ideas and guilt as well.  To Rohit it looked as if she felt jealous or was envious of Winnie travelling with him, may be he  thought she wanted to be with him instead but then quickly dismissed those thoughts as she also gave a certain feeling of being detached as if she too is not bothered any longer and that she is not certainly craving or crazy  for him.  All in all she was sending mixed signals

He could not but recollect the time they spent and the pleasure they had.  His mind drifted to the past. How he kissed her came to him in a flash Rohit this is not correct, I am married woman and any one can see us……… just bent and kissed me on my lips and his other hand was on my navel. Oh how tasty are your lips?  ……. his tongue was circling her nips and kissing her aureoles and his hands were tweaking  other nip and fondling the  other tit…….. proceeded to suck her tits and then lick her  own  juices her  mouth………………she kisses. his lower shaft and swirl it over and he says oh Nisha You are a real good cocksucker,,,,,,,,,,,And then she says, Rohit no more teasing fuck me now.

[b]And then more thoughts She  lay there sipping my drink and turn and rest my hand on his chest, playing with his hair and playing with his nips, enjoying the company of this vibrant man and yet looking out and drinking the beautiful sight of the garden with exotic flowers on one side and a lovely lush garden on the other side, a breathtaking scenario of shear natural grandeur created by the persons who worked to make it a most romantic place…….. his tongue was going deeper now and possibly found her  G-spot too and he was fucking her with his tongue. [/b]

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANI LOOKS SEXY. Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 31-10-2020, 12:56 PM