Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Pradeep won and Rama after heavy moaning finally had her orgasm and Pradeep happily swallowed her juices but took some and kissed her lips and in the process her own love juices passed in to her own mouth, How they taste Rama and she blushed.

The taste will be great Pradeep said Anand and this brought the couple to reality that they now have audience. Rama immediately withdrew her face but Anand said no need to feel bad Rama, you have your legally wedded hubby’s cock in your mouth and you have a right to keep it. All laughed and this eased tension.

Come Rama he said and quickly in one single motion he thrust his cock in to her fat big pussy and she cried, hey what you are doing, don’t be so rough and he smiled honey you look sooooooooooooooo sexy today and feel like fucking you wild and she said then do it what is topping you. It is clear that both are out of normal mind, both are consumed by the fact they have an audience to view and of course drinks to lower any inhibitions. Pradeep began fucking her in slow rhyme, she shouted idiot, this is not the time to be slow, come fuck me fast and hard. To tease her he said Anand is here and she retorted so what, show him your power and he will be happy I have a power hubby.

Anand on his part is overjoyed, Pradeep is pounding her fast and furious now and this made her big lovely boobs bounce up and down, her nips are erect and hard, obviously she is aroused totally and wants a big pounding and that is what exactly her hubby is giving her.

She suddenly asked Anand ji you wanted to do some puja and smiled mischievously at him. He replied yes but then let Pradeep complete his work. Pradeep is listening to all this and said you are welcome to start but Anand said no I do not want it n hurry or mixed. Soon he is pounding his wife and she is moaning and for the first time Anand is listening to her moans, he is a bit surprised by her vocal pleadings as Rama is saying yes honey, yes that is it fuck me fast and hard, yes even faster and soon she had her orgasm. 
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND INVITED TO WATCH LIVE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 25-10-2020, 06:50 AM