Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She woke up in the evening and then refreshed herself. She is sipping Tea when the call came. Ramu informed her he will not come and he will bring milk next day. She felt relieved but also displeased too. She is relieved, as she does not want to be caught by this neighbor guy and unhappy since she will not get the fucks. It is about 7 pm when the door bell rang.

P: Hi, please come, it is Anil who has come.
A: I returned from office, can you give me a cup of coffee; your coffee is very good.
Padmini realized as he is saying these words, he is looking at her boobs. She is more amused than angry. She felt he is giving coffee as an excuse to come.
P: Here is your cup of coffee.
A: Sipping, oh super taste, you must teach my wife how to prepare.
P: No issues, Will be happy to do.
A: Thx a million. Must say again your coffee taste is excellent and you are  looking  amazing too.
P: Have you come for coffee or to praise me?
A: To be frank both, I find you ravishing, hope you will nt mistake me.
P: I am amazed. I am old enough to be your Mom and yu are heaping praises, may be absence of your wife is the cause.
A: no Padmini, I have seen you work with ease and efficiently. You seem to love the work you do. You walk with grace and you look happy always.
P (blushing) Anil you have seen me hardly 2 times and you are saying all these things. Stop the flattery, I can give you coffee  even without so much praising.
A: 2-3 times is more than sufficient to assess, anyway when told truth women always think flattery.
P: So you want me to accept that what you are saying is truth?
A: Yes, absolute truth. And I want another cup of coffee.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 09-10-2020, 12:12 PM