Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
The evening passed and Vijay got drunk. I had to literally help him to his flat across by putting his arm across my shoulders. Jaya opened the door, and was a little taken aback. She asked me to help him to bed. To help me she put his other arm over her shoulders and we started to take him to his bedroom. I realized that Jaya's right breast had been pressed on my closed palm as she held Vijay on the other side. I could also feel that since it was late, she must have been prepared to go to bed and not worn her bra. At times I could feel her nipple rubbing against the back of my fingers, almost obviously.

As we reached the bed, I bent to lower him and so did Jaya. I could see a pair of white globes through her cleavage. I had an instant hard-on and sincerely hoped that she did not notice. But I am sure that she and Nivedita must have noticed the tent that my prick made as they came to thank me and leave me to the door.

I had a well endowed prick which was larger than normal, or so my earlier conquests had told me. I had a pole which was 9 inches when it stood and was almost 2.5 inches broad. At times I had a very uncomfortable time when this instrument of mine wanted to stand, especially at work.

The next day, Vijay was very apologetic at work and I told him that in friendship, he was most welcome to get pissed again. I would deliver him back to his rightful place. That evening we did not sit for a drink. After about two days, when he dropped in for our usual drink, I found him to be very restless. I quizzed him about it. But he was more quiet today, but restless.

I forced him to tell me, however crude it would be. I had a feeling that it had to be his sexual inability that was eating him. I told him friends are for confiding. What he told me gave me a shock and confirmed my view that Jaya had seen my cock stand.

He said, "Arun, promise me that you will not get angry with me. I do not want our friendship to be strained. Actually I need your help. I mean I have been forced to ask your help."

He was very apologetic. I told him to confide in me and that if possible I would definitely help him out.

"Arun, today after I came home in the evening, and Nivedita had gone for a bath, my mother-in-law spoke to me...." He stopped and continued "she desperately wants us to bear a child and was instrumental in getting our check up. But now she has asked . . ."

He could not speak further; he had turned almost red as his face had flushed. He was fiddling with himself to get to talk. I asked him to continue and reiterated that I would definitely not get angry.

He then broke the news. His mother-in-law had cornered him, when Nivedita was in the bathroom and had asked him to request me to impregnate Nivedita. Initially I was taken aback. Here was an opportunity that had come on a platter and I was in two minds.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar +3 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 08-10-2020, 12:29 PM