Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Unknown to them, Pradeep walked in, the lie of Rama became truth. He walked in thinking of giving surprise to Rama but he is surprised to see the lesbo action between the sisters..........

The BR is not locked and he had plentiful to see and enjoy, what is more he saw Anjali totally nude and eating pussy of Rama with gay abandon, enjoying eating the big pussy. He stayed long enough to see the action and take pics and when he sensed they are reaching climax, he went back to living room and after giving them few minutes to recover he simply called Rama where are you. 

This sent shock waves in both and Rama quickly put her maxi, adjusted her hair slightly and rushed out indicating to her sis to get ready. Pradeep smiled and asked Rama you look tired and she said well yes I had to cook and wash etc and am tired. He smiled and Rama suddenly thought Oh God I hope he has not seen us. 

Anjali came out soon, smiled at Pradeep and left and the couple had their lunch. Rama asked him how come he came home and he said he came to surprise her but got surprised. And as she walked in to the bed room he said, remove the bed sheet etc and put fresh linen and also spray room freshener and walked and sat on the sofa. Rama sensed her hubby has seen the live action and then thought so what no need to panic after all I was not getting fucked by a man. She then said come the room is ready. 

Pradeep walked in hugged her and swiftly undressed her and the couple had a wild fuck session. Post that wild fuck Pradeep said that Anjali is more beautiful than he imagined and her smaller boobs are in contrast to you. Oh just shut up, she is my sis and don’t drag her in. He said, I only told you the truth and please call her for a drink. Looks you both had drinks he said. Rama said oh Pradeep. Please do not drag Anjali in to this. Leave her alone. He replied ask her if she wants to be left alone and I think she wants some fun from the way I saw her confirming he has seen them both in their intimate lesbo action.

So soon it is Saturday and Anand is eagerly waiting for his invite. His is disappointed and wanted to ring but then thought it may not be correct, may be they had some other engagement. Pradeep actually wanted to tease and delayed the invite. He and his wife are sipping drinks and already her blouse hooks are off, she is not wearing a bra and her lovely boobs are getting kneaded in the hands of her loving hubby and then she said Pradeep last time I called, Anand wanted to see live action and as she said it she blushed. Pradeep continued to squeeze her tits and said so what has this DEVI replied. She smiled and said, she did not give any reply. 

Pradeep then asked so should we call him now and let him have a live show. She said you are surely nuts, exposing me to him and now even wants to fuck before him. He said it is exciting to fuck before a voyeur. She smiled at him pulled him close and kissed him and said you are a pervert. You are spoiled and you are spoiling me.

So Pradeep called Anand and said Hi, Anand if you are free come over, we can have a drink. Anand said if you are free I can come and Pradeep said come over. Anand however took his time, he does not want them to think that he is ready and waiting for the call. In the meantime Pradeep’s hands are playing With Rama’s big boobs, he is really enjoying now. He is excited that tonight it may be a real live show and may be Anand will have a live blue film to see. He thought I have let the tiger out, will I have to control and he knew Rama will listen to him always. 

So Ok if finally Rama wants to enjoy the cock of this old guy, let her enjoy his cock. He is aroused and he bent pushed his face on to her boobs and started kissing and licking them. She too is now aroused. She too has thoughts of what may happen tonight, will she allow him to see their live show and behave like a slut. Then she thought she is doing this with the consent and encouragement from her hubby only and yes she admitted to herself there is a thrill in this. Then she thought but will it be only just a live show, or will she take it farther in the heat of the moment. So far Anand has been a gentleman thoroughly and she thought hopefully he will continue to be so. 

As each got drowned in their thoughts the bell is heard and this time Pradeep went and opened the door. Anand walked in and said good evening to both. 

He sat down and Pradeep poured his drink and asked him feel like having a drink and he answered yes of course. Then he saw Rama sitting by the side of her hubby and could easily guess that a few of her blouse hooks are already off. He can see her boobs too from the thin pallu and then smiled to himself, why the hurry very soon he will see again those magnificent boobs of her in all their glory and drown himself in the pleasure of seeing them. So he sipped his drink leisurely and said so how are you both and they replied fine. 

Anand said the fun time has already begun it seems as he looked at the hands of Anand which are under the pallu of Rama. Saturday time has become fun time for us replied Pradeep. Rama why are you so quite, asked Anand. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-09-2020, 12:44 PM