Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She led him to the room and as Rohit sat on the bed, give me a minute or two to change she said. Rohit just laughed and said this is your house you do not need my permission and showed her the dressing room..........

She turned around and said I know that Rohit. Then she began to undress. She first removed her saree and folded it and placed it in wardrobe. She then slowly started removing her blouse and as she started Rohit said hey you, I am here, she smiled and said yes relax I am just changing. There she is in just her lacy bra and panty. She looked a really beautiful MILF. Fair and right amount of flesh at the right places added to her beauty.  The light from the room is adding to her beauty and the lacy bra could not hide her beautiful firm soft tits. She removed her panty and put on a night gown which is transparent too. It shows more than it hides. She walked over to Rohit and said you can relax now and began walking over to the living room. 

Rohit thought this bitch sure knows how to tease. He said Winnie, no need to go just stay here and I will finish this drink and go. He began sipping his drink and she came near him and sat on the bed and as she bent a good part of her bosom was in display. Rohit just looked at her tits and then turned away as he was determined to go home. Winnie sensed it and began teasing him. 

Winnie, Hey Rohit you have not even said why you are changing your dress here, go to the change room. Rohit. Yes I said, I am here but may be the drinks too are having the effect on me and he winked. In any case I have seen all your beauty but you should have walked in to the dressing room and not changed dress before me. I am really in a mood to go home.

W  Do not worry Rohit, no one is going to bang you, she winked and then said, You really think I should have gone to dressing room, she teased.

R  Devil, you are one hell of a teaser and you should have gone to the room.

W that is correct but you have seen me all and that is why I was so free to change right before you. Do not tell me you have not enjoyed the show, she teased.

So saying she put her hands on his hair and played with it and he quickly said stop it Winnie. By that time Winnie was in playful mood and hugged him to her bosom, I really miss U. The drinks were having its effect on Rohit too. The sheer beauty and her ravishing personality coupled with her tease, her display of her tits all made it sensuous.  There is an old saying that alcohol increases desire but reduces capacity. Rohit of course is still young and then he found himself in bear hug. 

Then she releases her hug and winked and then said hope you liked it. He winks this time, you devil why the hell you are doing all these.  His eyes were fastened on her clev and on her fair tits on display for him. I think you have always loved seeing these and so saying she slowly and seductively took of her night gown and threw it to a corner. She showed more of her melons and her nips are already erect, either with desire or excitement. What a contrast, the man is fully dressed, semi-lying on her bed and sipping a drink and she on her lacy bra and panty and playing with his hair.  

Rohit laughed and asked is Anil busy with work and have you sent him on errands? She said no it is his work. And then she said OK you had enough of the view and now relax and sleep and go home, I do not want to you drive now. So saying she stayed close to him and was playing with his hair and then kissed him on his neck. 

No Winnie, please I do not want a restart but Winnie was in no mood as she really had a crush on Rohit. It was not the case of a wife sleeping with hubby’s boss for a promotion, she always knew Anil will be promoted and Anil, her hubby will be the first choice either in the past or future for Rohit, she genuinely had a crush on Rohit, the way he handles his colleagues, his passion for excellence and his looks. Reason why she seduced him and she informed her hubby only much later of her fucks. 

As she kissed him initially on the neck and then she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his nips, too, Rohit was still saying No Winnie, No way. She just ignored his protestations and teasingly said Rohit I want to have a taste of these and kissed his nips and then began sucking them and she deliberately crushed her C cup tits on to his chest.  She then lifted her head and teasingly said Rohit, Rani will not certainly scold you even if you tell her that you kissed WINNIE, come on give me a kiss. Without waiting for his reaction, she bent on him; her tits are pressing his chest, rather crushing in to his chest. 

She kissed him   on his lips and them she started chewing the lips and it became a passionate kiss for her at least. Then she pushed her tongue in to his mouth, swirled it in and she was licking and sucking his tongue.  Same time her hands were softly caressing his body and tweaking his nip. Her hands moved down and she unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down slightly. Equally quickly she withdrew and straight in to his eyes she asked, are you sure Rohit you do not want us to go further. 

You devil, you sure know how to handle and seduce a man and she replied yes only if he is a man like Rohit. He smiled and pulled her close and it was his turn to kiss her and he is an expert not just in kissing but oral and foreplay. Their lips met and the two were in immense passion as they chewed each other lips. Passion was re-ignited and Winnie said thanks Rohit for reigniting this passion, I love our sessions and you know that. She then pulled him closer and said come Rohit these are waiting for your attention and she quickly unhooked her bra hooks and offered her tits. By now all his determination has  gone and the magnificent, fair, firm and yet soft tits, glowing in the lights of the room,  of Winnie are right before his eyes and  possibly the way Winnie was seducing him with her looks, body and body language, only a hijada would have resisted her. Rohit on the other hand is a still a stud and he plunged his face in to her bosom and was licking and sucking her right tit. She said why are you always partial to the right?  

Let us now get back and  find what is happening with the couple, Avi and Nisha.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 10-09-2020, 11:02 AM