Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She then said now you may go, I have to cook and eat and he smiled and said no dear padmini, I am in a mood to fuck you fully.  I want to fuck your ass. Khana mangvanaa baaahr se. Then go have bath and come. He said he will also take bath and moved to another room..............

He came back refreshed and she too returned to living room dressed in a lovely blue saree, she thought of wearing her sexy nighty which Vijay bought for her but then thought it may unleash the beast in him.  So she walked all elegant yet looking fresh and very sexy. She walked out and brought water etc and her scotch, again what Vijay left with her. As she touched the bottle she fondly remembered Vijay, the wonderful sweet and wild sex they had and really wished Vijay is here as she is more comfortable in his company. Yet she knew sex with Ramu is also very good, only this guy is rough and treats her rough like calling names, slapping her ass etc. Anyway she thought tonight he will not go away unless he fucks me again.

With these thoughts she sat on the sofa and poured herself a drink. He asked her do you drink, yes when I am very happy. Now Ramu who is sitting opposite to her moved and sat by her side. By this time the food also arrived and she brought plates and served the snacks. Eat Ramu, you will need energy she smiled.

She sipped her scotch and it tasted so good she thought. Try she might the scotch brought back memories of Vijay and how it is over scotch their affair started. But she shook her head and he looked at her and she simply said memories of my hubby. Now he moved very close and as she sipped, she just rested her body on his chest and said let me relax. He said why not but he removed her pallu and said no need for this. Why your hands are on my boobs always she asked he responded because they are so lovely fair, round and soft. I love your boobs dear. She smiled and he is gently pressing her boobs and gently tweaking her nipples.

He pulled her close and now his hands are tweaking both her boobs. He is doing it gently more like a hubby does to his wife and not like a milkman lusting for her. May be the lust is satiated as he fucked her already a short time back. Slowly he started to unhook and soon unhooked her blouse. Before he can proceed further, she rose to ensure the door is locked and then switched off the lights. Leaving only the LED almost right on top of where they are sitting. A thought occurred to her that the neighbor may come and she wanted to ensure she gets time to dress.

Of course she can just ignore it too. She came back and sat and he kissed her gently and then removed her bra too. She is now topless, sipping her scotch and is in a mood to relax and enjoy rather than in hurry. He understood her and is gently kissing her on her cheeks, her ear lobes and she enjoyed this and she knew the rough action will come later. As she sipped she now pulled his shorts and gripped his cock and gently caressed. 

This prompted him to pull her saree and petty coat and she is now just in her panty. She removed his shirt and they both sat there chatting, kissing as she sipped her drink. Soon he got bored with this gentle ways and pulled her close and squeezed her boobs hard and kissed her passionate. 

She responded but said don’t be rough. He smiled and asked her if she finished her drink and she smiled at him. He led her to the BR and hugged her and kissed her and then he started squeezing boobs hard. His cock is rock hard and she fondly gripped it. He asked her to lie and he put his cock in between her boobs and he asked her to hold her boobs together and he started tit fucking her, As his cock moved up and down her   bosom she tried to lick it with her tongue. He relished having this rich lady lay in bed and fucking her tits. She too liked this rough way of handling her boobs.  

Now he slowly proceeded south kissing her deep navel. He tried to lick and insert his tongue in to her belly button and this resulted in tickling feelings in her. Now he reached her pussy and this time he took a pillow and placed it below her ass. He gently placed a kiss on her pussy lips. This small kiss sent waves of pleasures in her body starting with her pussy. 

Now he took her pussy lips and began chewing them like her lips. She wondered where this man learnt all his tricks. Now even while chewing her lips he turned so that his dick is near her face. He continued to kiss her vertical lips and she has already started moaning now.

Now he pushed his tongue inside her pussy exploring her pussy walls. His tongue snaked in and out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her delicious pussy up to the top, nudging her clitoris when he got there. He slid his tongue in between the folds of her pussy, tasting  her juices. He sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth and Ramu  began to run his tongue gently up and down them, causing her to moan before him. 

"Ahhh…" she sighed, grinding  her cunt  in his face as he ate her out like an apple. He released her lips, his tongue sneaking up to her clit. He teased her sensitive button with his tongue, lightly running a circle around it. Now he took her clit in his mouth and sucked it and she moaned and moaned. Oh Ramu, you going to make me hit my orgasm without the dick in there. 
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 10-09-2020, 10:50 AM