Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Nisha too was enjoying the kiss. AS  they separated for taking a breath, she said not for nothing people say drinks increase desire and Avi replied and more so when a beauty like you decides to display the curves to her hubby on scotch. He smiled naughtily.

She too smiled and hugged her hubby tight and Avi was hugging her tight and sipping his scotch and asked her to sip it. Initially she said no but then Avi brought the glass near and as she sipped. Avi kissed her and said that her scotch wet lips are even tastier. She gave a small push and said you are becoming naughtier by the day, Avi now said Honey, why these between you and me and removed her bra and  started kissing her tits, He took her right tit in his mouth and alternatively was sucking and biting her nip. He then did the same to her left tit. She was by bow in the pleasure zone and started moaning, Oh Avi, it feels soooooooo gooooood, come on suck them harder honey, Avi obliged her as he gave a love bite to her nips and she cried in pleasure. 

Her hands moved down to his legs and she removed his shorts and gently was caressing his dick. Avi now started kissing her neck, her earlobes her cheeks and every inch of her face and in response her pressure on his dick increased and she was pressing it and moving her hands up and down. I love you honey , Avi was saying and Nisha said yes I too honey and just as he took a break, she just bent and was looking at his dick and remarked, Honey it seems you have grown bigger today. So do u like it was the naughty question from him and she replied equally naughtily by planting a kiss on his rod. Avi quickly removed her panty too and the couple is in their birthday suits.

Anil was not so much of an oral player but this day he seemed to have been totally consumed by the beauty of his Nisha and felt like devouring her. As she started kissing his dick and then she swirled her tongue over his dick, he quickly moved her so her pussy and thighs were facing him. Avi saw her pussy was bald, clean shaven just today. He was surprised as he generally likes some hair over there and why she took such care to be clean shaven today. Her lovely legs and sexy thighs are facing him.  Drowned by the sheer pleasure of seeing such lovely thighs, he started kissing her thighs and was biting her lightly too, and planting kisses on them, he was kissing her thighs alternatively. 

Slowly his lips were moving to her pussy lips. Avi kissed her lips and took them in to his mouth and was chewing on one of the lips. He then pushed his tongue deep inside her pussy walls and Nisha was experiencing pleasure that cannot be explained in words. She stopped for a while and moaned, Oh Avi, it is sooooooooo good, yes push your tongue even deeper, tongue fuck me, my honey, he responded with his tongue touching her pussy walls and literally tongue fucking her and in between he was taking her clit in to his mouth.

Rohit reached Winnie’s house and was about to stop when she said drive in to the parking and he drove in with hesitation. She asked him to come in. As they went in she mixed him a drink, Rohit relax and led him to her bed room. She knew Rohit has changed yet she took him to her bed room.

Rohit: No Winnie, I need to go and I want to rest and sleep. I do not want to drive on drinks.

Winnie:  Anil will be back in an hour and you can take your driver too. So Just relax or you can go home once you finish the drink.

She led him to the room and as Rohit sat on the bed, give me a minute or two to change she said. Rohit just laughed and said this is your house you do not need my permission and showed her the dressing room. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 02-09-2020, 11:31 AM