Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She continued to fuck by Riding on him and she said I am tired now you take over Anand. Anand: Ok, I want you to take in doggy. 
She bent taking support from the bed and this old guy simply thrust his aged cock in to her pussy in one swift motion. She cried ouch as she felt it push in to her tight pussy now, Anand is in no mood to leave what he liked most, her tits and he took both hands in front and mauled her tits. Her tits received full attention too, he pressed, kneaded and squeezed them with full force and she cried out in pain. As he pounded her, the bodies met and that made strange sounds like thapak, thapak and she moaned, Oh Anand, dear come deep, take me this pussy is yours now, fill it and go deep and fuck me fast and hard.
He increased his rhythm and strokes and she soon is moaning heavily, come on yup, that is the way, fasterrrrrrrrrrr, go deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, ummmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooooo good yes faster like that and she had her orgasm and as soon as her love juices touched his cock deep inside her pussy and moving fast, he also reached his climax and shouting I am cummming Rama, Rama darling I am cumming and released 3- 4 jets of semen in to her pussy.

They relaxed and said are you happy now dear she said and he hugged her and kissed her and said I want this to be a reality soon.

As they relaxed she said, darling why are we going like this, I am scared and he hugged her and said no worry, just enjoy, as long as you are happy and getting pleasure feel happy. But where will we land she asked. We never thought you will dare and expose your boobs to him and give a clev show and now we have gone much beyond that. So let them happen naturally. 

So how is your sister, he asked casually, she is Ok but have not seen her. Have you told her he asked and she said I only told her he comes to share drink with you. Good but we will have more fun if we can make her join our game. Oh shut up, you spoiled me and do not think of dragging her in to this. Oh yes, who knows and said I will be happy to see her in birthday suit and he laughed. Idiot, you have a devilish mind, now forget those ideas and sleep and I will not certainly allow her in to our play. They slept heavily that night. 

Anand returned back, a trifle disappointed, the show ended rather early. He thought Pradeep will eat her pussy longer giving him access to see her lovely big pussy, her thunder thighs, see her ass more closely, he recalled she has a big pussy and has wonderful vertical lips, slightly dark as she is married for quite some time and the pounding her pussy received from her hubby sure is the cause.

He vividly recalled the scene where suddenly Pradeep pulled her Panty down and he had few seconds to see her pussy for the first time, as she stood still stunned by the sudden action of her hubby, then her hubby simply buried his face in to her pussy and started licking her pussy, Anand recollected, his eyes were moving up and down her body, he concentrated on her pussy and thunder thighs when the chances came, otherwise he is happy to drink the beauty of her big boobs. Oh God such big lovely boobs he thought and his hand now reached his rock hard cock. He stopped, got down from the bed, picked up his mobile and saw the juiciest of pics of the night. Not satisfied he saw again all her pics and this time selected the best of them and made a slideshow. 

He then saw the side show, the slides are only moving slowly, his hand is moving on his tool, and his mouth is saying Oh Rama, I love your tits and now I love your pussy too, I want to EAT YOUR PUSSY AND TONGUE FUCK YOUR BIG MARRIED PUSSSY Oh dear I am just imagining how boobs will dance as I fuck you, I want to squeeze your big boobs as I fuck and then stopped oh Yes even better if you fuck me and as the boobs bounce, I will squeeze them and suck those lovely nips too. Ummmmmmmmmm the thought itself is making me happy, how it will be if it can really happen, she riding me, her big boobs in my hands and mouth, her thighs too moving up and down, oh well incredible. He prayed it will happen soon. 

His hand is now moving faster but he slowed down, he does not want to spill so early, he put replay button on the show, Oh Rama, oh Rama you have lovely big boobs, I adore them and will you give me a chance to touch them; press them lick them and suck your boobs and nips. The mere thoughts made him increase his speed and he climaxed. He walked to the rest room, cleaned his hands and dick, belly etc and then slept. That night even in his dreams Rama has not left him and he saw her over and over. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 29-08-2020, 11:01 AM