Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Pradeep said Rama you have never taken my tool fully and today thinking it is Anand’s, you took fully. She said you are a devil and you are trying to tease me. Now come and fuck me she said. 

As he mounted her in her favorite missionary position and found his rhythm he said tell me honestly have you not enjoyed showing yourself to him, has it not thrilled you and given pleasure. Yes baba , I agree but still later, I always think may be we are doing wrong. Tell me darling do you really want to suck his dick or allow him to squeeze your tits. 

She blushed and said you know so far I have not allowed him to touch me but I can see the lust in his eyes. Honestly am not sure whether he will control himself. Forget of him he will but what about you, as we progress next time do you want to give him more liberty and allow him to play with your boobs, you know he adores and worships your boobs. She again blushed and said honestly I do not think so but again you are a devil and I do not know what you are planning. I am not planning anything honey , on impulse I pulled your panty off so he sees you in all your natural beauty and seeing your lovely pussy could not control, he laughed.

He continued to fuck her in rhythm and soon she is moaning, Pradeep, come faster, oh am sooooooooooo happy, fuckkkkkkkkkkk me fast dearr, push it deeeeeeeeeeeper and soon she had her orgasm

Now Pradeep requested her to mount him as she relaxed and regained her desire and she laughed and she put her legs on either side of him, she heaved her big body over him and gently eased herself on to his cock, she took his cock in her pussy fully. As she started moving up and down her big boobs danced in tune with her actions. Pradeep could not resist and he slowly bent her and started pressing her boobs and also suck her lovely nipples. 

She is now in total pleasure and he knew this is right time and said Rama, now think Anand’s dick is inside your pussy and you are fucking him. She said you seem to have become nut but smiled and said why are you so crazy and he said now that he has seen your body in all its glory, I want you to enjoy and feel his cock in you too. She laughed again and said more than me you.*

will possibly enjoy she said, yes I do want to watch as his cock slides down in your pussy or your pussy takes him, in fact I want you dictate to him.

Ok baba you are nuts and making me nuts too she sighed 

Rama: Anand, do you like it when I ride you.
Anand: Rama dear, I just imagined how it will be to see your boobs minus the pallu.
Rama: Not in salwar suit
Anand: Only in saree. boobs are most sexy minus the pallu.
Rama: All men are same, they are crazy of boobs, even Pradeep is same.
Anand: Who will not love these lovely big boobs, he is now squeezing her boobs.
Rama: Come in, suck my boobs and nips dear.
Anand: Doubly activated with her words, is squeezing her boobs and took as much of her boob in his mouth biting too.
She continued to fuck by Riding on him and she said I am tired now you take over Anand.
Anand: Ok, I want you to take in doggy. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 20-08-2020, 10:34 AM