Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He pulls her closure and kisses her, first lightly and then passionately.

N Remembering her dress seems to have made horny???
A: Oh No Hun, I do not go with such type
     You seem to have interest on Rohit?
N: I was just enjoying the way those women are after him
A: Yes many of them. But Winnie is his special, people say
N: Oh Ok and then plants a kiss. Complete the drink, we will have food.
A: We can have the food you want right here now; pulls her and hugs her and caresses her back.
N: Ummmmmmm. So happy to be in your arms and your hands on me.

They finish drinks and food and retire to bedroom. Nisha heaved a sigh of relief
Avinash has not suspected but the truth is Avinash felt his wife has shown some Interest.

Let us now go back to Rohit. 

Rohit was eating her  pussy so well that she had an orgasm. And he drank all of her  Juices. Honey should we try a new position and Rani replied slowly  I am new  to all  this.  Rohit laughed loud and said honey for a change U are going to ride   me. Rohit guided her in to the position and she slowly sat on his cock and took it inch by inch. Guided by him she started riding him, slowly at first but picked up speed and soon she had an orgasm and he too ejaculated. The couple rested for some time and then they slept happily in each other’s arms. Rani felt this is the best of her life and vowed to herself she is not going to miss this pleasures.

Rohit was busy for next 2 weeks.   He gave a call to Anil on some business work and after the work is over Anil joked that his wife is missing him. He handed  over the phone to her.

Winnie:  Hey what happened, have not heard from u for quite some time.

Rohit :    Yaah, was busy with work and tours.

W: Are you telling me u r so busy you are spending bachelor days or has a new chick fallen for you?

R: No, I do not have any new woman at all.

W : Do not tell lies.
R: Honey, there is a paradigm change in my wife. Now a days she has changed totally so am busy with her.

W: Laughs, are u really sure?

R: Yes. I am happy these days with her.

W: So that is the reason you did not care to even call me.

R. No not that way, I was busy with work too. OK Winnie, catch u later. I need to start to go now.

Rohit was by now in thinking mood and the possibility that his affairs with Winnie, Nisha and others may have come to an end are bright.  Well it took a few more weeks before he finally decided it is time to stick with his wife. 

stay tuned.........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-08-2020, 01:41 PM