Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
As she bent to suck his dick, her big beautiful boobs are hanging and bouncing slightly in rhyme with her lip movements. It is a magnificent sight to watch this big lady giving a loving BJ to her dear hubby. But Pradeep is not the one to leave easily and said, Darling we are only two here in the privacy of our bedroom no harm if we do some role play. ............

She did not respond and this time he re-positioned himself in a 69 and began eating her pussy again, pushing his tongue in to her pussy and doing the licking leisurely. He can sense her pussy walls reacting to his action and he only increased the pressure of the tongue. Then again he took the tongue out and said come on honey, think as I said and call his name and say what you feel. She met his eyes and said do not know what happened to you, I really cannot understand this desire of your to expose wife naked to him and then ask me think of him. He said whatever, you have enjoyed all the shows and today you have more than enjoyed and you even tried to tease him. Yes I agree she said and he said then what harm if you say these few words in the privacy of this room. I have seen you seeing his tool few times and I think you surely have an idea of how his cock looks like. She then thought what the hell and so simply restarted licking and sucking and

Rama: Anand you really have a nice tool.

Anand: Thanks a ton Rama but mine is smaller than your hubby (Pradeep role playing as Anand now)

Rama: No your tool is almost same as my hubby.

Anand: So do you like my dick.

Pradeep continued his actions in between the words, he took her clit in his mouth and sucked it like it is a dick and also pushed his finger in to her pussy, her pussy is now wet in a clear signal that she is enjoying, difficult to say whether it is because of his actions or because of role play.

Rama; Yes it is nice.

Anand: Take it deep, I want you to take my entire length in your mouth.

Rama: No I will not be able to

Anand: Try and you will take it in fully.

And so Rama tried to take as much as she can and slowly she swallowed his entire dick, it was just touching deep inside her and lovingly sucked her hobby’s dick assuming it to be Anand’s.

Anand: Rama it is wonderful and you are really an expert in sucking a cock. I cannot tell how much pleasure I am getting dear. feels it is  good to have it between your lovely hot lips. 

Rama: Thank you Anand, glad you like and she continued.

Anand: Suck my balls too.

Rama: Smiled and she took his balls too and gently sucked them too.

Roleplay Over

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 12-08-2020, 09:15 PM