Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Promise me you will take care of me and Rohit hugged her kissed her passionately, his hands playing with her lovely tits and nipples and kneaded them and said Rani, do not worry you will have all the fun and you will learn to enjoy sex. A satisfied Rani allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and was just enjoying the marital bliss as if they are on honey moon............

Both rested and Rohit as is usual for him took a sip of his drink and offered Rani, his wife fruit juice. She accepted and said honey you are fabulous and I now know what I missed being a prude. Promise me you will take care of me and Rohit hugged her kissed her passionately, his hands playing with her lovely tits and nipples and kneaded them and said Rani, do not worry you will have all the fun and you will learn to enjoy sex. A satisfied Rani allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and was just enjoying the marital bliss as if they are on honey moon.

As Rohit was sipping his drink he also was just caressing his wife’s body, slowly playing with her nips and lips her navel. There is more a touch of love than lust and Rani who discovered the pleasures of sex just a few minutes ago allowed herself to be fondled. She was in a state of bliss and total enjoyment, as she was now enjoying the touch of her body with that of her hubby cuddled as she is to him and silently thought how foolish I was to miss all these pleasures. She too started responding by touching his lips with her fingers and then played with the hair on his chest. She kissed him on his nip and then in a naughty way gave a small bite and then her hand moved down and touched his cock. With her other hand she pressed Rohit closer. Rohit kissed her fondly; it is more the love a couple than the kiss of a lover in lust. The tender kiss progressed to a passionate kiss and then a French kiss and Rohit pushed his tongue in to her and she responded.  Rani, his wife continued to keep her hand on her hubby’s dick and was seeing it grow in size.  Rohit then tenderly kissed her ear and bit her earlobe gently. Rohit is good in oral and foreplay and knows the earlobe of a woman is sensitive.

Those actions sent wave of pleasures in Rani. As he was kissing her earlobe and neck, she also started kissing his neck. She kissed his back too. Slowly the mood is changing from one of love to lust. The kissing continued for some more time before Rohit pulled her and gave a deep and passionate French kiss.  Rani pulled his hand to her bosom and he started to play with her nips, gently pressing her tit.  Separating from the French kiss, Rani pulled his mouth to her ample tits inviting him to kiss. Lick and suck them.  Rohit was quick to respond to her needs and wishes as he gently pressed her right tit, rolling the nip in between his fingers. He kissed gently the left tit, and then showered every inch of the tit with his kisses.  Rani just lay there in the arms of her hubby, pleasured as she is, she was pressing him closer. But Rohit was in no hurry and he continued to shower her left tit with his kisses. Rani gently and smilingly reminded him he was partial to the left and her right too needed attention. Rohit then turned to her right tit and showered it with kisses but then an Idea came to him. He pressed both her tits closely with his hands and showered kisses on both tits alternatively.  

Rani was in a state of total pleasure yet she seemed to need more. The passive and prude that she was earlier and an awakened wife now, she gently pushed her tit in the mouth of her hubby indicating she wants him to suck her tits. Well Rohit sensed her desires and started sucking her tit and also he was squeezing her other tit and specially the nip. Oh Rohit, what U are dong to me, my God Rohit do not stop go on take more in to your mouth and press them harder, yes harder. She was also moaning to his treatment of her tits. Soft hissing sounds were coming out, uh, uuuuuuuuh. Ooooooooooh, yet in all that bliss she continued to hold his dick and caress it softly.    And Rohit meanwhile allowed his spare hand to travel and he cupped her most private part, her pussy. Slowly and deftly his fingers found her clit and he was just tickling it sending great sensations in her mind. Round 2 has started.

Rohit then walked to the fridge and brought with him ice-cream and Lichi juice. He took some and rubbed the ice-cream on the tits of his wife. She felt a strange feeling, the coldness tickling her but yet made her nips stiff. Rohit then started slowly licking and his tongue slowly started swirling around her nips. He put some more and started sucking them while they are still covered with the cream. .Rani pulled her hubby closer and she was moaning and hissing sounds were coming from her. Oh Rohit, do not stop, go on, go on suck them hard. Rohit continued to  kneading her tits and the passion overtook and he increased the pressure. Rani was enjoying the pleasure and decided to return the favor. She took the ice cream and rubbed it her hubby’s chest and started licking his hairy chest and bite his nips. Rohit really likes his nips to be licked, sucked and bitten and was just caressing her bare back. The couple continues this for some more time taking his time to enjoy before Rohit poured Litchi juice on her tits and started licking all the way as they juice started flowing down. He went south kissing her belly then her navel, stayed there literally raining kisses on her lovely and sexy Naval. Honey any man would have married you just for this belly button and she blushed.  Rohit then poured more Litchi and went down south. The juice flowed in to her honey pot and Rohit was drinking the juice and licking her pussy lips. He then turned his attention to her clit but then thought why not pour in to her pussy, He spread her legs and pussy and poured some in to her pussy and then his tongue started savoring the drink and her pussy too. His tongue went as deep as it can and was simple put fucking her pussy literally. This was too much for Rani and she told Oh Rohit go, on, go on ummmmmmmmm. Do not stop. She then thought she will also act and she turned in such a way that her face is near his thighs. 

She started kissing his manly thighs and then hesitatingly took his dick in her hands, kissed it on the tip and swirled her tongue around it. She then kissed it all over the length and finally took it in her mouth. So the couple was busy with each other’s most private parts. She was giving a blowjob and he was eating her pussy. 

stay tuned.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 04-08-2020, 08:28 PM