Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Am fine and waiting for you he responded. Happy to see you guys again Anand responded and Pradeep said welcome back for the show.    contd,,,

Anand sat on his now customary single sofa and the couple sat on the bigger and Rama mixed a drink and handed over it to Anand, her pallu is off and her boobs are on display and she seemed happy to show off, he said Rama this will give the double kick than the normal drink. Oh no flattery Anand, have your drink and enjoy she responded. He thought again, she is so confident and assured, what a big contrast to the lady he saw a few weeks ago.

He sipped his drink and said I presume you guys have started the enjoyment already, Pradeep smiled and said yes Saturday night is special. Rama sat by her hubby’s side, no longer bothered her pallu is off, her big boobs are on display and Pradeep placing on his hands on them said Anand you like these boobs right and Anand said yes of course I like her boobs rather I am madly in love with them. Then time you see them and I worship them right he said and he unhooked more of her blouse hooks and her boobs are out almost, there is no bra and Anand gasped at the sight of her boobs, they looked so sexy , in place by the force of a shear hook and he said Pradeep, why that sole hook, free those lovely boobs, they are crying for freedom and he said Rama also will be happy if you free them. Oh you are happy and you are trying to pass that on to me is her quick response. Rama is in josh today Pradeep said Anand, yes she is a confident woman now thx to you, her hubby replied and all had a hearty laugh.

Now Pradeep bent and removed the last hook too and said Rama dear take of the blouse, am sure Anand is dying to see them in all their natural glory, it seems you want to see them more than Anand she responded. She lifted her hands and in one swift motion removed the blouse and her hubby bent towards her and kissed her boob and then took the nip in his mouth and said delicious. Put a few drops of her drink and then lick suggested Anand and he promptly poured a few drops and kissed and licked her boob, all the time Anand is recording this on his Mobile on cam. He is rock hard and is trying to hide his dick. As he continued to lick Rama is moaning now saying come on Anand lick, suck and yes bite my boobs. He intensified his action of sucking her boob and squeezing or kneading the other and took a breather, she smiled and then heaved her boobs for the benefit of Anand, her big boobs heaved up down and then again up and down as she deliberately teased him and her hubby added to it by pushing her bobs up and down. Oh this is fantastic exclaimed Anand, hope you guys too are getting as much pleasure as I am getting. My hubby sure is enjoying said Rama I think you are hard, Oh he is possibly hard since morning teased Rama. Ok you seem to be enjoying now, so why this too, what she said, but her hubby pulled her saree and also nada of her petty coat in quick move. She protested but he said come on honey be a sport and gently pulled her saree and petty coat and she rose enough to pull it out of her body and lo and behold the big fat Rama, who considered herself an unattractive woman not long ago, is now sitting before her hubby and his friend in only her panty, her panty unable to hide her big ass. She looked at herself and shivered at the thought of sitting before them, dressed in such scantily clad way and said hey this is unfair, you are fully dressed, turning to Pradeep. Ok her hubby said and took his shirt off and said do you want me to remove the lungi too.
Anand is observing calmly the proceedings, astonished as he is that her hubby pulled her saree etc and made her almost naked, he is seeing her big thighs, Rama is a heavy woman with ample flesh both
on her boobs and thighs, exactly the reason why she always thought she is unattractive what with her color being a typical south Indian brown. She always thought no one will find her attractive and the mere discovery that there is this guy Anand who madly adores her boobs, if not her body set in motion a chain reaction. In fact she discovered that as she moved on the road or mall, several guys are now looking at her boobs and her visible navel giving her more confidence that she is not that unattractive. Still she is shy girl by nature and felt embarrassed to sit like this, she took the best way gulped a big sip of the drink. Now her hubby asked her, ok honey my shirt is off do you want Anand also to take his shirt off, Oh no she said quickly. Having settled herself like that, she bent to take her snacks and her hangers are on total display, her melons are heaving, Rama of course wantonly ensuring they moved and then her hubby again started kneading her tits. Anand said Pradeep fill a glass and let her boobs dip in to the glass and then taste them. Oh yes a good idea and he filled the flass asked her to bend so the boob is in glass and then licked the liquid and he repeated several times. Rama is now openly enjoying this way of honoring her boobs, her hubby is madly licking them and Anand is simply focused totally on looking at her boobs and the actions. Her hubby asked her why don’t we dance. She responded as if we know how to dance. He responded I have not said of the English dances; let us dance to our own tunes.
The couple then dimmed the lights and danced, initially they danced to slow numbers but later Pradeep played a fast No and Rama tried to dance faster and in the process her D cups heaved up and down bouncing in rhyme with the song. It is a feast for the eyes of Anand as the big Rama tried to dance and he had his eyes full. But she is tired by the end of the number and sat on the sofa and her hubby offered her a drink which she gladly accepted but before that she took water to regain her composure. This is the first time we tried to dance Anand and he said you two dance well is Anand’s reply. Do you want to dance with him asked her hubby and she said no, no touching.
Anand replied do not worry, Rama I will not take advantage, if at all I touch it will be when you willingly allow me touch you. She did not reply but her respect for him has increased.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 30-07-2020, 12:53 PM