Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The continuous sucking made Rohit reach climax and he wanted to withdraw and he warned her but she is in no mood and he came in her mouth and she swallowed it and then she herself came from the intense fingering on her pussy and she just lifted herself and clung to him in total happiness and also because she was exhausted too. She lay there on his chest for about 10 15 minutes before she recovered come darling let us have food now. That food can wait let have the food I want but Rani kissed her hubby a deep emotional kiss and said no Rohit let us finish the food and you will the energy too and she winked. Ok on one condition honey we will eat naked and in they walked in to the dining room and Rohit saw his wife serve him the dishes and he told her no need for any separate plates we will eat together and he turned around planted a kiss and said as u like Dear. She sat on his lap and fed him and he started pressing her tits. In fact he took his both hands cupped them and pressed them hard hugging her. She on her part was feeding him and her with one hand and her other hand rested on his cock and she teasingly said I want this monster to be awake only.

Rohit is not some one who allows a chance to slip by and bent and started sucking the tits of his wife fondly, he licked and sucked those lovely nips and then took as much of tit as he can. She said stop Rohit you need to eat too and he alternated between eating food and sucking her tits. The couple continued their erotic play. As she put both her hands on his neck and kissed him deeply sitting on his lap, his cock found her cunt and he started teasing her clit but rubbing it with his rod. Thrill of pleasure were transmitted in her and she was not even in a position to realize she missed this all for quite a long time and possibly allowed her hubby to give intense pleasures to other women. They finished the food not in a hurry but leisurely despite their burning desire because both enjoyed the erotic play of kissing each other while eating, feeding each other food and their tits too.. The feeling of sitting on the lap of the hard cock touching her pussy and clit, caressing her vertical lips of her cunt and his hands cupping her tits have aroused her beyond her wildest imagination. She thought they finished but Rohit has other ideas as he adjusted his cock in his wife’s pussy and said honey I am not going to fuck yet and started kissing her all over. Are you not tired of kissing my neck, chin and lips asked his wife and he replied I am delighted to kiss you all over and I am lucky to have you. She was floored and said ok I am yours dear. He took his thumb now ant started playing on her clit and this time she decided to be innovative and put her finger in her cunt and started feeling his cock making circles on that. This pushed her to the edge and she just clung to him and said Rohit hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and reached her orgasm. 

She then put her finger in her pussy and put it in his mouth to let him taste her juices but Rohit said thanks honey but I need to lap up all your juices. So saying he lifted her and took her to the bed room and dived in to her pussy drinking all her juices and only when she reminded him that she too needs some did he kiss her passionately and transfer her own juices to her. All this was quite to the orthodox and prude Rani and she was in cloud nine really. Here was her hubby sucking and licking her most private parts with love and giving her utmost pleasure. In an instant the couple were in 69 position and she was sucking his rod with all the love. Fully aroused Rohit now mounted her in missionary but asked her Rani do u want to try anything new. She replied not now darling, may be in next round. just fuck me hard and fast now and now rohit was on cloude nine

So encouraged Rohit started giving measured thrusts, he was not too fast or too slow but was controlling the pace. He told his wife, honey be pro active push your hips and down as I move up and down and Rani learnt quickly. Now the couple was in rhythm and Rani started enjoying the pleasures of sex and intercourse for the first time. All along she allowed herself to be used which made Rohit come to her lesser and lesser. Now suddenly she realized that she lost precious time and unknowingly allowed Rohit to seduce women

Rohit continued giving her a hard fuck and soon she had an orgasm for the first time in their married life. She never had an orgasm earlier and for a few minutes was limp. Now her cunt is more lubricated and Rohit increased his pace and started fucking her furiously and she was responding fabulously shouting fuck me, fuck me, fuck me even faster Rohit. Rohit was surprised at her fierce shouting and words used and realized that his prudish wife is now dead and he has a tiger to handle. He fucked her hard and as his body met her the sounds of thapak thapak reverberated in the bed room. Finally Rohit let himself go and unloaded a huge hot load in her sweet cunt in multiple spells and this sent her to another orgasm and both collapsed totally exhausted.

Both rested and Rohit as ususal for him took a sip of his drink and offered Rani, his wife fruit juice. She accepted and said honey you are fabulous and I now know hat I missed being a prude. Promise me you will take care of me and Rohit hugged her kissed her passionately, his hands playing with her lovely tits and nipples and kneaded them and said Rani, do not worry you will have all the fun and you will learn to enjoy sex. A satisfied Rani allowed herself to be hugged and kissed and was just enjoying the marital bliss as if they are on honey moon

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 27-07-2020, 08:29 PM