Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The crux of the chatting was that women have become demanding and they want as much pleasures from sex as they give to their hubby. .

Rani was truly taken a back with kind of action her friends are having with their hubby and while still in those thoughts a friend asked her how about u Rani? She replied that her hubby is aggressive and she is passive in a shy way. Her friends laughed out loud and said come on Rani be a queen and enjoy sex in life. She realized she was possibly a little too prude despite having good education and family background. She also became horny, possibly first time she felt so with all these talks of BJ etc and returned to her home late in the night. These thoughts came back to her when Rohit was sitting in their private room and offered her gin and tonic and she quickly accepted realizing he too missed her company. 

So she quickly responded to his kiss and gave a passionate deep kiss and Rohit too this as clue and took her tongue and started kissing and taking in to his mouth. Rani felt pleasure and she too responded. The kiss ended and Rohit hugged her drawing her closer and both started sipping their drink. It was then Rani disclosed her chance participation and listening to all her friends talking of their ways of fucking. Rohit replied very true darling sex is for both sides and both must enjoy. He was caressing her head then the shoulders and then her chin. Rohit is an expert in oral and he touched her in all her tickling her in armpits etc. Rani normally would have got angry and left or allowed him to do in a passive way. But not now. She was enjoying this, bodies hugged together and he playing with her body and kissing occasionally here and there. He will kiss her lips and then sip and then kiss her cheeks. A few minutes and then he started kissing her neck. He then started filling up the next round but this time around an awakened Rani mixed the drinks and gave him the drink with her hands. Rohit said Honey you mixed a drink first time now sip the scotch and give me and I am sure it will give me even bigger kick. She smilingly said what if I take a gulp honey and he replied I may fall. She too laughed sipped the drink and said hmmmmmmmmmm dear tastes good but let me sip again after u take a sip. As all this was going on Rohit quietly moved his hands to her nighty and he found that neither she buttoned her dress nor was there a bra. 

Rohit realized that he is seeing a completely changed wife and she is going to get max from him. So good that in her next meeting she will the start and may be he can fuck of those lovely women. He found his wife’s tits always attractive and now he started to tweak those honey colored nips. Rani has healthy B cup tits and they are soft but tight too. He was playing with her nips and tits alternating in between the two. On her part the changed Rani unbuttoned his robe, Rohit showered before he came to the room and she played with his nips and then bent down and started sucking his nips. Rohit felt immense pleasure as she did a good job of sucking and licking his nips. Rohit told her give a small bite no harm dear and she promptly bit him. He told her these are called love bites. She said hhhhhhhhhh and continued her action but her hands progressed lower and she felt his now erect and hard cock.

Rohit was enjoying her sucking his tits, nips and softly touching his cock and was happy with his actions of hands on her tits and kisses at cheeks, earlobe, back neck etc. The couple completed the drink together and as Rani was busy with her new found desires, he mixed another drink and this time he asked her to raise a little and he put her tits in to the glass. As much as they can go and then kissed her tits and then went back resting and took a sip and said Rani dear this tastes so good. She decided to become naughty and said really and took the drink, Rohit has just taken a few sips and put his cock in to the glass and then took his cock in her mouth tasted the drink. She then took a sip from the glass too and said u r right honey this is the best drink I tasted with a mischievous smile.

She asked Rohit to put his legs on the stand and stretch his legs. She bent down and started sucking his cock. Rohit now took the clue lifted her gown and removed it and threw it to a side. Now his hands progressed lower and found her navel first and then her honey mould. She was bald there and Rohit started playing with her clit which is hard. Many call the clit as a woman’s cock because if he lady is fully aroused both her nips and clit become hard. He started tweaking it, stretching it and then put his finger in side her. My God it is fully wet thought Rohit. His finger was going in and out slowly and he decided to put one more. Now his thumb is playing with the clit and his two fingers are moving rhythmically in her cunt and his other hand is caressing her pussy lips or massaging those lovely lips. Rohit want to kiss and suck but he did not want to disturb his wife today, rather tonight is all hers. She on her part sucked him as if possessed and then she asked him to stand and sucked him for some time. She then said this way I am not getting your action in cunt and they went back to old positions. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 22-07-2020, 12:09 PM