Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
He responded by pinching her belly. Not to be outdone, he pulled her saree and her petticoat and they fell like a heap and now big Rama is in her panty only. Her big thighs are a sight to watch. .............

The dinner finished, they retired to their bed room and the clothes are out in a jiffy. They fucked like wild animals with Rama very vocal that night. He teased her saying you enjoyed your show and she said yes darling fact is I enjoyed and I could see the desire and lust in his eyes. But she said he is a gentleman and at no time he tried to touch me. He is waiting for a signal from you my darling Pradeep said and next time he comes will you allow him to touch your boobs. She said no way but he said, come on all this passion and our new found sex life is all due to him and be fair he needs to at least touch these boobs he adores or worships. 

Next time I want you to show him your thunder thighs and let him enjoy that sight and if you are shy to allow touch of boobs let him kiss these thighs. He kissed her thighs and said he will be delighted to kiss like I did but then once he kissed here his hands will be like this and he placed both hands on her tits and squeezed them very hard. 

You have devilish thoughts really is all she said and wondered whether she can stand or sit before Anand just in a panty or who knows even without that. This aroused her even further and she pulled her hubby closer and what followed is another wild fuck. Surely all this exposing and dirty talk aroused her and her hubby so much that they are fucking like young guys. Exhausted after fuck they slept and woke up late next day. 

A few days passed and Rama’s sister visited her house. After the normal ladies talk, she asked her who is the guy who is coming to your house and I saw him leaving late. Oh he is a friend of Pradeep and they met in a party is her reply. You also seem happier these days she said. Oh no you are just pulling my legs and her sis replied no Rama I find a definite change in you. Rama said that they went to a resort and spent a few days and had good time. Her sis then left but she is sure that changes for better have come in Rama.

Rama wondered after she left whether the change is so apparent that her sis could feel it straight away. She walked to her BR and looked in to the mirror. She is surprised and can now understand why her sis said so. She looked more radiant compared to the stern faced Rama earlier and the changes showed in her dress sense too as she found now her saree is tied below her navel. Oh God this means those on road can have a look at my navel and then thought so what let them have their pleasure, indicating the changes in her attitude, from a prude to modern Rama, confident and willing to exhibit and enjoy the stares. 

For a moment she thought why not drag her sis too and make her expose but then decided it is better to keep things as it is. AND Anand too may not find her sis attractive as she has normal B cups. What she did know is her hubby has a fancy for her sister. May be having tasted big boobs and thighs for too long he has fancy for slender legs and smaller boobs and she blushed as these thoughts came to her. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 07-07-2020, 10:48 AM