Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He is pleased at this and knows she is his but he also knows she is getting fucked by that Milkman and who knows even other guys may fuck her. She is like a liberated tiger, he thought and I liberated her.................

She continued to heave up and down and her movements made her tits swing up and down to in rhyme with her movements. It is a great sight to watch her lovely boobs go up and down and he could not resist any more and he lifted himself up and started sucking her boobs. She understood his  desire and she simply bent forward to give him free access and he relished by mauling her boobs. Soon moans are escaping her lips and then she had a massive orgasm. Vijay allowed her to recover and then he  started fucking her in missionary and after another 5 mins of fast and hard fucking hr he emptied his big load of semen in to her married pussy. She also had orgasm again. They slept happily with Padmini cuddled up in his arms.

Padmini woke up first and as she woke up she saw herself in the arms of the young stud and she thought what has happened to me, I have cheated my sweet hubby and  have allowed even the Milkman to fuck me and then she saw the morning boner his big cock is hard and shining. She bent and kissed the top and quickly got down, wore her T and went to rest room. She debated what to wear and she knew Vijay told her not towear saree here in resort. She put on a jean shorts and a T, again no inner ware. She ordered coffee and is having coffee when Vijay woke up and she said morning baby and she replied morning honey. 

He came sat near her and   and hugged her and she said first finish your morning chores. He said even this is morning chore and kissed her. I need a bed kiss he said. She chided him and Vijay finally finished and had his coffee and he said let us go for a stroll. They walked hand in hand and returned back. Then they had a late breakfast and spent time watching TV. All the time his hands are roaming on her body and she said stop it and he said we came here to enjoy dear. Then started the drinks session and she too started sipping very slowly. 

They are sitting closely and his hands remained on her and she too responded and she bent and kissed him. The kiss became passionate and the kiss became a long and loving kiss. When they separated she said, why have you started now, we have another night to spend but he said yes honey we have all the time but let me use all the time and let us both enjoy max. She smiled and said as you like. He continued to kiss but  cnow his hands are roaming freely all over her body, first ge caressed her back. Then he caressed her face touching with his hands her cheeks, nose, earlobes, forehead and her chin. His hands moved over to her neck and then her shoulder. She is surprised at all the attention he is giving her, she now realized his infatuation with her is deep and he genuinely wants her. She is pleased and aroused with his actions andr. she too started doing the same. Slowly his hands moved down  to her sexy navel.  Then on impulse he bent and kissed her navel and licked her navel and paying more attention to her belly button. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 05-07-2020, 11:59 AM