Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Again she protested but he continued to lick and suck her tits and Anand has the pleasure of seeing one tit in all its big glory. 

He sucked her tit and bit her tits too lightly and the other hand is pressing her other tit. He continued to lick and suck her boobs for a long time and Anand is enjoying this live show and also seeing her naked boobs. He is really impressed by her D cup big brown boobs and he realized that tonight he is seeing them in all their glory. Rama is now fully aroused and she is pressing her hubby’s face closer indicating that she wants him to suck her boobs. She started moaning and said come on darling suck these, they are yours and bite them if you like. As she said so she suddenly looked at Anand and he is staring at her boobs and she could see the lust and desire in his eyes and also happiness in his face. In a flash she took the mobile and captured his face. To tease him she pulled her hubby even closer and said come on take more of boob in to your mouth, give hickeys to me. 

Clearly she is in to the game more now and is enjoying the tease. The beast hidden inside her seems to be waking up slowly. This exited Anand too and her casual glance at his cock confirmed her suspicion that he is hard, rather he is rock hard. Pradeep then took a breather and in a flash he said honey let us remove these, they are hurdle to me so saying he simply removed her blouse and bra and now she is sitting topless in the sofa. He said come Anand enjoy and drink the beauty of her tits. Anand responded with abroad smile and said I am consumed by the sheer beauty of her big boobs. Rama a million thanks for showing me your massive tits. She blushed but the lavish praise clearly pleased her.

She has started enjoying showing herself to him. She teased him saying, I think your innermost wishes have come true. Anand said yes Rama, even in my dreams I have not dreamt of seeing your boobs like this and so saying he bent to have a closer look at those big brown boobs and this time her hubby took pics of Anand bending and seeing her tits, his face is barely a foot away from her tits. Rama too blushed as she can see his face up so close to her boobs, she can feel his hard breath on her boobs, and she teased him further as she juggled her boobs and as they bounced up and down , the pleasure is tell tale on his face. Seeing this exited her and her tits are now hard and her nips have become erect. Her hubby promptly took the nips in his fingers and pulled them saying love these nips Rama, she said then suck them why are you wasting time, he is now surprised by her words and thought may be he awoke the tigress in her. At her command he is sucking and biting her nips. This continued for some time and finally she said come let us have dinner and whispered in her hubby’s ears that she needs a fuck badly.

Ok Anand bye is all Pradeep said and Anand understood their desire and left their house. She walked to the dining table and for the first time in their married life she is serving dinner topless to him. This  made his cock hard like steel and she teased him gripping his cock with her left hand and saying your junior is excited I think. He responded by pinching her belly. Not to be outdone, he pulled her saree and her petticoat and they fell like a heap and now big Rama is in her panty only. Her big thighs are a sight to watch. 

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 01-07-2020, 10:55 AM