Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
He said he sure wants to suck these lovely melons darling. And there is nothing wrong if you thought of him as in the heat of the moment it may happen. I am in heat and need you only, not anyone else. .....

They had a wild fuck and then Pradeep invited Anand on Saturday to have the drink. Anand accepted readily and hoping Pradeep will persuade Rama to expose more and let him see more of her big boobs. 

On Saturday, the couple had shower and both are sitting in the couch and drinking. Pradeep said, darling, he will be here soon and he sure will expect more and so let us give him good time. Rama said you seem more excited than Anand and smiled. Yes darling I am getting a kick as he simply stares at your big boobs and enjoys thoroughly the sight of these boobs so saying he put her hands on her boobs and pressed them lightly, she shuddered and shivered, still to her all this looked somewhat strange but her hubby continued to press her boobs. He now unhooked a couple of her blouse hooks and put his hand inside her bra. 

Pradeep too is excited as he wants his wife to show her big tits to Anand. She said hey what is this Pradeep, why are you so excited and even before he came you are unhooking the blouse she sad smilingly. Of course she loved this, her hubby’s new found love and passion for her and their fucking wildly made her enjoy well. So she is enjoying as her boobs are being pressed by Pradeep when the bell is heard. 
In walked Anand and said good evening to you both. He saw the drinks and smiled at them and said looks as if the fun time has started. Pradeep poured him the drink and they started chit chat and Rama allowed her pallu to fall as she bent to pick her snacks. She has fabulous boobs Pradeep he said. Anand is commenting on her boobs freely now and she too is relishing the praise. So you want to see them is the reply and Anand said I am already blessed by the generosity of both of you. Pradeep said yes, and simply pressed her tits and I am privileged to press these big tits. She protested but he continued to squeeze her boobs. They continued to drink and chatted on sundry maters before Pradeep unhooked her blouse and even as she protested he said come on darling be a sport, Anand has seen you in a bra, so nothing new to feel about. 

She blushed and said just shut up. He smiled honey I think you are saying from lips but you are enjoying the show. His hands expertly went inside her bra and squeezed her naked tits. She looked at her hubby and then suddenly pulled him close and kissed him. Her hubby is surprised as he did not expect his wife to react like this and the kiss became a passionate kiss. Anand enjoyed seeing them like this and he clicked a few pics too. 
As they parted for breath, he said yes Anand I am blessed to be the person who can play with these lovely boobs and he pressed her tits again and this time he put both his hands inside her bra and as he pressed, she became aroused, Rama is sensitive of her boobs and nips and any play on them arouses her easily, she is particularly more exited as the hubby is mauling her boobs right in front of Anand. In a moment he bent forward and unhooked her bra. Now his hands are inside the bra freely and Rama protested saying Pradeep you are going too far. He said come darling we started the game, we are all enjoying the game and thx to him our sex life improved beyond imagination of both of us. So it is fair he sees more of you and I know even you are enjoying the show. She smiled and said devil, you may be right, you guys have spoiled me totally, and this is unimaginable in my wildest dreams too. As she said this, he simply upped the bra cups and for the first time Anand is able to see her beautiful, big, firm brown tits and the nips are almost an inch and hard. 

Clearly she is aroused. After pressing them for some more time he simply lowered his head and took her nip in to his mouth and licked and sucked Again she protested but he continued to lick and suck her tits and Anand has the pleasure of seeing one tit in all its big glory. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 28-06-2020, 11:50 AM