Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Vijay is thrilled and continued to suck her clit like a woman sucks a cock and she is now in total lust. Ummmmmmmmmmm she moaned and her hubby mistook her moans and now clever Padmini knew that she is free to moan and her hubby will think they are from Movie.

Finally her hubby said honey take care of him, he is a close pal of me and she said sure honey I will do my best. Are you roused he said and she said yes darling thinking of you. Her hubby said what? She said I am thinking you are eating my pussy. She decided to join he tease game. Oh don’t tease already lund khada hai. Ummmmmmm I want to taste it she said teasing her hubby. Ummmm she moaned again as Vijay inserted his tongue deep in her pussy, explored her walls and is tongue fucking her.

She took the game to next level an[b]d said to her hubby honey, put the tongue deep and let the tongue gom as far as it can? Ah yes that is it so goooooooooooooood to feel your tonbgue soooooooooo deep.Ahhhhhhhhh.  Ooooooooooooooh honey you are doing soooooooooooo good she moaned. She pressed Vijay’s afce even more harde indicating she wanted him to go deeper and faster. Poor hubby thought she is imagining him but did not know another guy is feasting on his wife’s pussy.  Without knowing her hubby asked honey will you not taste my lund. She said sure and  pulled Vijay by his hair and took his cock in to her mouth. Now she is a woman possessed and in total lust.  She started sucking and creating slurping sounds  and her hubby asked her honey are you there and she finally said . Darling how I can I reply when your lund is in my mouth. Wow he exclaimed and said honey I am cumming here. Vijay continued to tongue fuck her pussy taking a 69 position and now she screamed and had a huge orgasm. What happened her hubby asked?  She said darling I had a big orgasm thinking of you. Bye Darling she said.[/b] 

She took time to recover and chided Vijay. He  simply said I told you I want to fuck as he watches and today I gave you oral as you talked with him. In any case you joined in the game and played better than me he quipped. She slapped him and then they had wild sex. Vijay is so excited that he stayed on and fucked her thrice that day.

Friday came and her hubby’s friend landed and told her he is on way. She dressed well and he came. Manish is about 35 she thought, fair, well built and tall and she thought quite a handsome guy. He chatted with her and she said ok you can use the farmhouse and use my car. He said a million Thanks Padmini, your gracious. She is surprised he called her by name but Manish said it is outdated to call Mem etc, you can also call me by name.  She realized he has scanned her too. He drove the car as she guided him to the farmhouse and  he kept  the conversation going and they reached the farmhouse. As food may not be available they picked from takeaway and when they reached, pl wait and he came back after bath. You must excuse me Padmini and he simply opened the bottle, poured himself a drink and asked do you drink?

She said no and he said what a pity? Before I go I will make you drink he teased her. He looked at her and said Padmini you look ravishing at your age.  Then again Oh God you are so beautiful he said as they chatted. she told him she is away in the weekend as she has to attend a function and he said no issues go ahead, I will take rest. Have good time he winked.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 15-06-2020, 09:18 PM