Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
They then dried themselves and walked together back to her bedroom. The next round will start soon as Rohit and Winnie are not finished yet.

Having dried themselves Winnie and Rohit enter back the living room and Winnie now mixes drinks for both, a lighter one for herself and the usual one for Rohit. They sit on the sofa and Rohit pulls her closure and she switches on the TV and then the DVD player. She walks over and inserts a Disc and the TV plays an adult movie. Rohit pulls her closer and she plays with his cock while he plays with her tits and starts sucking them again. She teases him saying you had them for so long dear and still you want them and he replies Honey I will suck them for hours. He starts kissing her all over, her navel, her small tummy etc. She responds by kissing him in the back and playing with his cock. In the movie the scene changes and the woman has now two cocks as another lover joins her and has his cock in her mouth as the earlier lover fucks her. Winnie is enjoying the movie and Rohit Is enjoying his worship of her tits and now her nips have become erect and hard giving him more pleasure. He tweaks them and she moans and then bites a nip gently and she says Oh Rohit what u r doing to me?? Rohit asks her how she feels and she says the movie and you are making me very horny. It was then that Rohit observes 2 cocks and says Winnie it does look u like having 2 cocks in u right and she just moans as his hands are caressing her tits and nips. He then asks how about having a fuck with ur Hubby and me and you can have 2 cocks and she chides him saying shut up Dear. He then says how about me sharing you with another woman, me having 2 pussies and she says Rohit you are incurable and just smiles. She puts her tit in his mouth to stop him from further talk and he savors her tits and sucks them alternatively and also squeezing them and kneading them. They now move to the bed and she shifts to her now favourite position of 69 and has his cock and balls in her mouth and tongue. She uses her tongue to caress his now hard cock and his balls and he responds by sucking and licking her clit. He sucks her clit and this makes her to take his cock further in to her mouth. Both enjoy each other’s private parts and were at it for almost 20 to 30 minutes. Finally Winnie says come Rohit fuck me, and fuck me haaaaaaaaaaaaard. He responds and drags her to the end of the bed takes her legs and keeps on his shoulders. For Winnie this is all new as she never saw her hubby do all these and was getting in to a sexual bliss, where she is beyond inhibitions and where every inch of her body is feeling the pleasures of sex. Rohit enters her with one big push and she says that is it Rohit, Pound me pound hard I want you to fuck me fast and hard.

Rohit was aroused by all this and he just started to pound her hard and fast. He will slam his hard cock in full that resulted in a thapak thapak sound and Winnie responded by giving her thrust by lifting her hips and pushinh her self up to meet his withdrawing cock. She moaned and reached her climax and Rohit allowed some time for her to come back and they fucked like animals again for about 20 minutes before Rohit finally loaded his hot cum in her pussy and she too climaxed. They lay in each other arms, totally exhausted and tired and slept in each other’s arms and woke up a couple of hours later. She gave him a bye with a BJ, taking his cock in her mouth and savoring the taste and he yet again taking her tits and playing, sucking licking and biting them. Both realized what they had done but both realized there is no going back and for Winnie it is pleasure all the way, not that her hubby was not good but Rohit is an expert in oral too and he took her to unknown frontiers in sex like reaching climax without the cock in her pussy, he made her cum just with his tongue. Both knew they will meet again and enjoy the fucking sessions.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 10-06-2020, 10:34 AM