Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
This licking and sucking of her tits and nips all the while she fucked him took her to extreme pleasures and she just cummed on his cock and rested on his bod for a while. With his cock in her pussy and lying over him she began kissing him all over his face the lips, chin, cheeks and neck etc........

He on his part held her tight to ensure the cock stay put in her wet and hot pussy and his hands fondling her tits and whispering Winnie you are an angel dear and am lucky to be fucked by you. His words aroused her further and she began fucking him again and as she fucked her tits heaved up and down in frenzy and Rohit always liked this sight, the sight of the tits heaving up and down as the woman fucked him. As usual his hands and lips were at work soon and this was too much for Winnie and she exclaimed Oh Rohit I am coming again and climaxed. She told him that it was only on very rare occasions that she came twice in all her sexual life and now she has come twice and you have not yet climaxed. Now she wanted him to pound her and he took her doggy as she wanted. She rose and was on all fours and hands were resting on the bed her sexy ass up in air and inviting and he could not just resist and started eating her pussy licking the clit and sucking it like it is a a cock. He was also taking her juices as she has come twice and she moaned and said Oh Rohit stop teasing me and fuck me fuck me. He entered her by standing behind and pushing his cock in to her hot wet pussy crying for some hard fucking. He began by giving her short sweet but slow movements but she is in no mood for any slow motion and told him to fuck her hard and fast. He obliged and pounded her pussy steady, hard and fast and she responded by pushing her ass back and meeting his fast movements. The sight of her ass moving in the air and meeting his hard cock aroused him and his cock possibly became an inch longer and hard like steel and she could feel it. I love the way u r hard Rohit come pound me and so saying she began a frantic movement of her and he started playing with her bouncing tits exclaiming hey Winnie it is a great sight to watch your tits bounce and she responded saying it is also a great sight for me to feel your cock move fast in me. He said I would love to fuck your tits dear and she responded by pushing her ass and getting his cock fully in to her pussy. She also said you can fuck my tits and ass but first my pussy needs your hot gushing cum dear. All this exited him and he soon came in her and his hot cum sent her over the edge and she too came and she cuddled and rested on his body. Round one only is completed and sexiting things are still to be experienced.

Both rested about 30 mins with her in his arms clinging to him and her saying that she has never been smitten like this and somehow wanted him. She feld bad she cheated her loving hubby but frankly enjoyed all the flirting and teasing and the thrill she got in teasing him. All the time he was caressing her, pressing her closer to him and caressing her outer tits too. The night was still quite young and as is the habit with Rohit he mixed a drink and started sipping while she cuddled up to him. Then he said come Winnie we will have a shower. She replied not now, let me savor these moments and so saying she started playing with his nips and then took them in her mouth and the other hand was playing with his balls gently pressing each of his balls. Winnie by now was sexited and was truly enjoying this adventure as such a long foreplay was a totally new experience for her. He on his part allowed her to cuddle up to him play with his chest and balls and of course the cock and was whispering sweet nothings in her ear and licking her earlobe which again sent her to great pleasures. She kissed him all over the chest and his hands, neck, cheeks etc and then gave him a deep French kiss. Her tongue was darting in his mouth and he was sucking her tongue out and she was swirling it She was in deep emotional love and this is no lust from a cheating wife but an expression of deep emotional love making. She was all over him rubbing her tits on his chest as she continued kissing him fervently. She then reversed herself and calmly took his cock and with her tongue kissed on the third eye. She kissed and licked his entire steel hard cock and took it in her mouth and as she was sucking it she tried to have the tongue encircle the cock or kiss inside the mouth. She did not have a total success but this gave her a big feeling of an active participant in this male female war for giving pleasures to each other unlike in a war where they harm each other.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 14-05-2020, 10:56 AM