Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She is only moaning and now he softly said and he said Mem do not mistake me, you will enjoy even more what I am about to do and so saying he took both her tits in his hands and massaged them, alternating between pressing them gently and then with force. This play on her boobs turned her on and she closed her eyes and moaned.  contd....

Seizing his chance he continued to massage her naked boobs and she continued to moan. He thought it is time and he gently took her nips between his fingers and tweaked them. She moaned and he said you like these touches don’t you and she said. Yessssssss. He then unhooked the remaining hooks, pushed her blouse  and there before him are her magnificent boobs. He savored the sight and remarked Mem for your age you have great pair. She blushed on hearing this. He then pulled her nips stretching both her boobs and nips and saying this is an exercise for your lovely boobs. He continued tweaking her nips, squeezing her boobs and alternated his actions, he can see now that her Nips became hard and long. He liked the sight of this, her lovely white boobs with brown colored areolas and honey colored Nipples, hard, long and erect. He could not resist and involuntarily he moved closer to her. Same time she moved to lay in her side and she is able to see his dick and she felt is is very hard and long.  As she is in her thoughts, he gently pushed her back to lay on her back and continued ro massage her boobs and finally said Mem should I massage your legs and come back after ssometime to masses these lovely tits. She blushed and he took his chances, with his one hand he continued to massage her BOOB but with the other he gently pulled her saree and moved it out and then removed her petty coat too and she is now before him in her Panty and topless. He Gently lifted her and removed her blouse and bra too and said you will feel better and more relaxed. Just close your eyes, relax, do not think and enjoy as if he is a pucca professional.  She smiled and blushed at same time.

He then moved and his hands are all over her upper legs or thighs and he essentially repeated his actions of earlier days. Sand his hands roamed freely and now is the turn for her upper thighs and he massaged right up where the legs joined the hip. As he did both her thighs, there lay this MILF in just her panty and boobs exposed to him. He now pushed his hands inside her pussy and massaged her pussy lips, She suddenly said Oh no, do not touch my private places but he simply ignored her and massaged her vertical lips. He Pushed her panty down and she cooperated by lifting her ass. She moaned as his hands and fingers freely felt her most private treasure.
Time for the peak he thought and he pushed his index finger in to her pussy feeling her pussy walls. She moaned loudly and he said I told you Mem you will relax totally and enjoy and she continued to moan.  In the guise of massage he started finger fucking her now and with hand he started mauling her boob. This double attack made her moan in total pleasure and she is to excited  to object. Ok Mem Pl come and so saying he lifted her off the table and put a fresh lines and placed her back there. He brought warm water from rest room and  he simply applied soap and cleaned her naked body and in the process he touched her toe to head, He kissed her too saying you are so beautiful and he kissed her thighs and cheeks as he cleaned.

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 26-04-2020, 10:42 PM