Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She asked him mischievously so where will you start and he is not the one to lose the chance and said let me complete the frontal massage and then I will do the legs taking care to see he did not utter boobs are thighs to her. He again gripped her navel and squeezed it and she moaned as his hands worked. Now slowly his hands started pushing up and she closed her eyes and as he touched her boobs albeit for a few seconds he looked in to her eyes but there is more pleasure than discomfort in her eyes...............

He seized his chance and gently pressed her boobs a few times and she moaned ah it is nice. This time he let his hands on her boobs and pressed her boobs gently with his hands and as if he is only massaging he allowed his fingers to press them and move his fingers keeping them pressed on. She continued to moan but he knew not to take too far and so he said Mem now I will do you legs. She looked wee bit unhappy but she said Ok. His hand gently gripped her and essentially repeated  massaging her thighs going deeper, only this time his fingers brushed her panty and her pussy lips too. She opened her eyes she can clearly see the bulge in his shorts as he has been doing the for massage sitting on her bed and it seemed quite big. Bastard this guy lusts for me she thought. When she looked at him he told her Mem I give massage to a few woman and they want full body massage. Oh she exclaimed and that too from a man. He said only a man give a real sensuous massage. Ok Mem Job is finished, This guy is not only rough but clever she thought.

She wanted to pay but he said no need since he now is confident he will be able to fuck her soon. As he left she took bath and then felt like resting. She thought this guy has given her a nice massage and even in pain yesterday he took advantage of me and today he pressed even my ass cheeks and pressed by boobs, how audacious he is but she felt happy and aroused too. She wished he continued more time but even she realized it is risky. With these thoughts she drifted to sleep.  

Few days passed before he asked her again hru and asked her if she needs a massage. She smiled at him and said the pain has gone. He looked at her in her eyes and said massage is not for pain only but it relieves stress too. Ok she responded but she can see disappointment in his eyes and then said Ok if you are free you can do it. He said I need to finish this work and will be back soon.

She decided to tease him and so she changed in to a transparent saree and a thin blouse. Vijay has not come and she is horny as she craved for Vijay. So She too is in a mood to flirt. He came back and said you can lie on the table indicating dining table for a better massage. He cleared it and helped her climb it by lifting her in to it.  The ease with which he lifted her surprised her.  He took oil and poured on her navel and gently started massaging her navel, restricting his hands just to navel area. She thought to herself yesterday he tried to touch my boobs and indeed touched them but today seems he is scared. Now as he massaged her navel pouring more oil she started to moan saying Oh it s good Ramu (Milkman name) and encouraged his hands began moving up and like yesterday he tried to just touch and move and watch her,. Since he did not see any negative he let his fingers touch more freely but now as he gripped her upper navel his fingers are pressing her boobs too lightly for a some seconds before he withdrawing them to lower part and started all over again. She continued to moan telling him he is good and she is feeling relief. He tried to push his luck as he saw his Mem saab moaning and now he pushed his hands further and gently gripped her boobs and before she can react he withdrew and started from lower. 

He asked her Mem lay with your face down and like you did earlier unhook the blouse so I can massage better. She turned and looked at him and then turned back and unhooked few hooks of her blouse. Now his hand is able to move freely and she is smiling to herself. His hands roamed now more freely, aware that this lady is cooperating and as he pressed her waist gently first and then with added force and moved his hands upper over her back. He massaged her back, he unhooked her bra too and ,massaged freely all over her back but ensured he is pressing her boobs from only sides. Oh Ramu you are really good in your work and yes it is a relief. He smiled and continued as he is now preparing to take this lovely and sexy lady.

After massaging her back he asked her to turn over and poured oil over her navel and gently squeezed her belly. She hissed Oh Ah as his touches are making her hornier. He massaged her lower waist for some time and his hands moved  up and he has free access as Padmini has not hooked her hooks back as she wanted to see what he is up to. He slowly massaged and then he started massaging side portion of her tits with his fingers even as his hands stayed on her belly. This is exquisite timing as she is already horny and hissing and moaning. She continued to say oh Ramu this is really good,  very nice work. He then moved both his hands slightly up and pressed her lower boobs. As he pressed her boobs he looked in to her eyes and she closed her eyes and she is obviously enjoying his touch. He continued to massage her lower boobs without touching her nips for a few mins to test her reaction. She is only moaning and now he softly said  Mem do not mistake me, you will enjoy even more what I am about to do and so saying he took both her tits in his hands and massaged them, alternating between pressing them gently and then with force. This play on her boobs turned her on and she closed her eyes and moaned. 

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 21-04-2020, 02:18 PM