Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Now as he pushed his hands down his fingers were on her panty  a few times as he massaged her just above her ass. She felt a tickling sensation as his hands rubbed over her waist she closed her eyes. Then he said you will have moré relief if the ointment is applied in front side too. So she tuned and he applied it and this time he is careful and just massaged only the waist as he thought it is better not to touch her private parts. The strategy worked and she is happy he is in limits....................

He brought some food and then left. He came in the evening too and inquired and asked her if she wanted a massage. She said she is better  but he said Mem you will get relief from all the pain, no need to feel anything. On  second thoughts she said ok do it. He is pleased and he started massaging the back side first and pushing her saree lower this time he pushed it further and he can see a glimpse of her ass and his cock became hard. His hands moved freely  and she is surely enjoying the massage. He massaged her inner thighs first, gently and then wee bit strongly.

His strong hands are on inner thighs and his actions are arousing her and now he moved to her deep inner thighs and is massaging them gripping both thighs with both hands and then gently making his thumb and middle fingers press the flesh and push forward over the flesh. His fingers are almost touching her ass cheeks but he took special care to see he does not touch her ass cheeks. He wanted her to relax, enjoy the massage and get aroused and he knows sooner or later she will be his. This is his tried and tested technique and has succeeded with a few housewifes he serves milk. He continued his massage and she started even moaning um ah like that. She wished he will massage her ass too but felt shy to ask him. He is pleased to hear her moans but he is no hurry to take her. He wants her to come on her own. 

Then she turned as asked by him and he applied on her navel and massaged her gently pressing her flesh with his fingers. Like he did in the back he took care of her thighs and she is now totally aroused. She possibly forgot the purpose of the massage as it has now become sensuous.  She again has the same tickling sensuous feelings. He wanted to push his luck further and let his fingers touch her tits as he massaged and waited for her reaction. She closed her eyes and he could not discover any discomfort in her face. So  he massaged more and let his fingers brush her boobs few more times and she opened her eyes  looked at him and closed again. He got his signal and is tempted to brush her pussy too but decided not to push his luck too far. So he continued to massage and his fingers this time pressed her boobs too. She suddenly opened his eyes and he said sorry and she said ok enough. He left totally pleased and she wanted to pay him but he said no Mem this is just free service to your beauty. She blushed.

Massage and seduction continues.......

He came next day and asked her how are you? She said I am Ok. She is in a saree and he is lucky to see her boobs as she bent. She knew he is seeing her boobs so she quickly rose. It is then he said has your pain subsided or do you want massage again. Actually most of her pain subsided but she thought what the heck this guy has massaged me nicely yesterday let me have another. So she neither said yes or no and he said if you have oil it gives more relief.

She said Ok and gave him the required oil. He asked her to lay on her belly. He heated it, lightly took it in his hand and poured on her waist. He is gripping her waist and massaging her using more force. He pushed his hands up and massaged her back too and as she tuned up, he said massage relieves tension and you feel happy.  He told her if you can unhook your blouse buttons, I will be able to reach your back and massage and once I finish you can hook them back. She is pleasantly surprised at his words not realizing a trap is laid by him. She smiled at him as he continued to massage his hands going deeper than her bra strap.  She unhooked a few hooks and his hands are now freely on her back, he took the liberty and unhooked her bra and she stirred but he continued to massage with his hand and fingers and let his fingers brush her boobs. He acted like a professional. She started to moan and he is mighty pleased. She then said today you are massaging my back leaving my legs and he said yesterday we have not massaged the back and so I started with the back now.

His sensuous massage has given her more pleasure today as there is not much pain and she is surely enjoying his massage. She is aroused too. Now his hands pushed down and as his hands are near her hip she turned and looked at him and then he pressed both her ass cheeks and massaged them. He did it a few more times and then said Mem time to do it on front if you want it. He wished she will say yes and she simply turned over and is now lying face up. She actually liked his massage and truth is she is aroused too. He is happy to see she has not hooked her blouse and since 2-3 are unhooked he is sure it will give him a chance to touch her naked boobs. He is hard and became even more hard. She asked him mischievously so where will you start and he is not the one to lose the chance and said let me complete the frontal massage and then I will do the legs taking care to see he did not utter boobs are thighs to her. He again gripped her navel and squeezed it and she moaned as his hands worked. Now slowly his hands started pushing up and she closed her eyes and as he touched her boobs albeit for a few seconds he looked in to her eyes but there is more pleasure than discomfort in her eyes.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 7 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 12-04-2020, 09:57 PM