Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He lowered himself and took her tits in his mouth and feverishly sucked them so much that she was moaning so heavily that the neighbors in others apartments knew she is being fucked. He pinched it, pulled the nips and tweaked them and tried to take the whole c cup in to his mouth. This time she allowed herself the luxury of receiving pleasures and except for trying to bring his body closer she is a passive partner, moaning continuously. His both hands as well his mouth and tongue were busy caressing her lovely firm tits, some times just circling the tits by his expert use of his fingers and caressed and just as she thought he was a little too soft he will tweak her one nipple and then squeeze her other and then taking the other in his mouth...........

He left a few love bites too on them. Rohit is a lover of tits and can go on worshiping them long but now is not the time as it is close to 11 pm. He knew he can devour her tits in future too as she is his now. So he transferred his attention to her belly and flooded her with kisses and tongued her belly button. Nisha was by now in to an unimaginable erotic journey and thought she has received as many kisses today as she received in a year or two. Rohit has not left her tits only his tongue and mouth are on her nice belle and his hands were all over her tits and her nips have now swollen and hard and ready for biting and that is what he did by biting both the nips that the action sent electric waves in her and simply climaxed and collapsed. He now moved to her cunt and again expertly started playing with her hard clit which was looking like a small cock by now and just tongued it first, swirled the tongue over and then chewed the clit. His tongue started probing and he quickly kissed her pussy lips exclaiming that they tasted so good. 

Nisha dear your pussy lips have honey in them and she smiled or rather blushed. Then began a series of actions he was taking her pussy lips and then spreading them taking her clit and his tongue was fucking her cunt, tongue fucking or taste fucking the cunt as he calls it. And he says men should devour a pussy before pounding it hard and fast. It should receive tender and hard actions to make the pussy truly happy. As He was doing all these erotic kisses and licks and sucks and bites, she decided to become active and took his cock and began another BJ this time tenderly as she does not want him to come in her mouth, not because she does not like him cumming in her mouth but her lust will be fulfilled only if he cums in her sweet married pussy. 

So she just took his cock in her mouth and began licking the rod on all sides. She took his balls in her mouth and was giving a tongue treatment feeling his hair all over her tongue. She was mesmerized by his cock and the joys his cock, tongue and his mouth are giving her pleasure and joys not experienced by her. She forgot where she was and what she is doing and was lost in her thoughts and erotic pleasure that she was playing with his chest too and tweaking the nips which prompted Rohit to ask Nisha my dear do u like my nips and she suddenly came back to reality that she has his cock in her mouth and her hands on his nips as well as balls and he was simply giving a lashing to her cunt through his tongue. 

She said Rohit come and fuck me now hard and fast and pound me as fast as u can. Rohit was surprised at her sudden aggressiveness but knew she is at the peak of her lust and her cunt is aching to have a hard cock in her sweet, wet and horny pussy. She is beyond the point of all caring and wanted his cock in her for sure. Rohit a past master in making women reach this stage which will make them to come to him again and again promptly answered yes honey which way do u want dogie or u want to fuck me. She answered taking me on all fours that is dogie and then blushingly she told take me anal dear. He replied as u want and your order honey and am here to fulfill. She replied in that case you have unfulfilled agenda as you have not taken care of my ass. Rohit replied sure but subject to certain limitations I have and proceeded to kiss and squeeze her ass cheeks which are very smooth. He even slapped them hard and they became red but she loved and enjoyed being spanked. In full lust all become enjoyable really and Nisha just loved being spanked and in fact asked him to spank her again and again. He kissed her ass checks went to almost the brown hole but quickly detoured and sucked her clit which is now exposed in her all fours position. What a sight Nisha on all fours, her pussy lips and clit swollen and Rohit spreading he cheeks of her ass and exposing her clit and pussy in the process??? 

While sucking the ass cheeks which were round, soft but firm and in between licking and sucking her clit, his hands played with her tits and all Nisha could do was moan and moan loud and there is little doubt that every one in her floor will know she is getting fucked truly well. But Nisha is beyond caring and moaned out loud and crying enough Rohit now take this married pussy and give it what all you have. This sweet married yet wet pussy is yours and waiting for your cock hammering it. Come fuck me Rohit she shouted aloud. He found it really wet, so much so that his cock went inside her pussy as smoothly as a knife can cut a cake. Her pussy is silken and Rohit loved the feeling his cock got when it entered her pussy. He felt like he was entering a hot and well lubricated yet tight pussy dripping with juices and ready to encase his rod. True to his feelings as he started fucking her in dogie style and his rod is deep in her wet married pussy and a few movements of slow motion. He was now fucking her fast and his balls were hitting her ass making sounds of thapak , thapak and thapak and she climaxed and her juices erupted all over his cock. This time her orgasm came in waves after waves and she just almost collapsed and Rohit guided her to bed to rest. She recovered after a few minutes and gave him a deep passionate kiss pulling him closer to her and also guiding his cock in to her again in a missionary style fuck. He realized that after the days fast moving and truly tiring but immensely enjoyable moments, she needed rest and so entered her hot juicy pussy in one swift motion and began fucking her truly hard. He got up and asked her to move down and placed her legs over his shoulders and entered her cunt and her legs over his shoulders allowed him to enter and go deep in her pussy. She moaned and moaned as he began fucking her hard and then he commanded her to lift her ass and respond to his fucking. 

Nisha was tired but responded by thrusting her ass back up as he withdrew from her pussy and soon both found a rhythm and Rohit was fucking her hard and no stopping him now. He fucked her for possibly another 10 minutes and literally Nisha started responding yes Rohit faster and faster and hard, fuck me like that, oh yes that is the way come darling I am yours  and fuck me to your heart’s contentment. He hammered her pussy and she came again saying Oh honey I am Cumming again and he replied yes Nisha dear come all over my cock and let my cock feel all the juices and he also could not hold it any longer and he cummed in her pussy and his ejaculation of his hot white sperm in her pussy caused another climax in her and she too climaxed. Both were too exhausted but kissed each other deeply and slept in the bed.

stay tuned.............................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 22-03-2020, 10:46 AM