Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Nisha smiled and Rohit could envisage her body language when she said ok come back and have your drink leisurely. Rohit was not expecting this answer and said honey are you sure since I may need a drink and may need more. He got the reply rather naughtily that he is welcome to drink what he wants...............

Rohit quickly paid the bill and raced down to Nisha’s house and quickly and quietly entered her living room. She has since changed her dress and is now in a very sexy see through Nightie and the dim light she kept increased her sensuous beauty. Rohit was drinking all this beauty when she said hey where you are and he replied I am consumed by your beauty dear. She poured him a drink and Rohit quickly pulled her close and kissed her initially softly and then a deep French kiss. 

Nisha who was thinking of making the experience of the day a one time affair quickly responded and melted in his arms. As she responded by hugging him close and her nails are dipping in to his back. Rohit was sipping his drink but also playing with her body. He kept the drink aside and his kisses became a flood with every inch of her face receiving his deep passionate kisses. Nisha was again heaven as she was not at any point of time kissed so passionately by her husband and was feeling too amazed at this man’s passion for her.

It was while she was in her own thoughts when Rohit said why this in between us and quickly pulled the nightie over her head and she was totally nude in her own living room with this man she has virtually fallen in love with and at the moment lust overtook her inhibitions. Not to be out done she quickly undressed Rohit too and both were sitting and fondling each other in the living room stark naked. He was sipping his drink and fondling her tits and she was repaying by tweaking his nips and pulling them. He looked far more relaxed and Nisha bent forward to take his nips in her mouth and started playing with his now hard nips in much the same way as men play with nips of women. 

Rohit realizing the situation just stretched his legs and let his body unwind itself and allowed this wonderfully passionate lady play with his nips and chest. She played with the hair, kissed, sucked and licked at will and having crossed the inhibitions by now, her hands now searched and found his manhood which was rock hard by this time. Her fingers were fondling his cock making circular movements then squeezing the cock and then just caressing his manhood. Occasionally she was trying to play with his pee hole often called as third eye. She was playing with his balls too. She was just pleasuring him and pleasuring herself and is in bliss and Rohit allowed her all the freedom knowing she is truly his and he will receive all the pleasures. She was the active partner and this continued for quite some time with him now joining the act by having his own hands on her tits. He too was repaying the sexual debt by running his fingers on her by now soft but firm tits by tweaking the nipple, pulling the nips and fondling the tits. Only he could not suck or lick her sweet melons as she was busy giving him the pleasures. His hand also found her cunt and he was playing with her swollen clit.  

Nisha by now is beyond all known inhibitions and still sitting on the couch stretched herself and took his cock in her mouth and first fondly kissed the third eye and acted as if she wanted her tongue to enter this hole. A prudish happy housewife till yesterday she is now eagerly licking the pea hole and her tongue was kissing his rod on all sides, up, down and sides. She was consumed by a burning passion and her sexual desire was aroused so totally that she probably is prepared to go and do anything. Her eyes reflected all the lust any woman can show. Rohit knew this and he inserted his finger and then a couple of fingers in her cunt and started finger fucking her slowly. He does not want her to stop the wonderful BJ she is giving. His cock has been sucked by many women but this kind of licking the rod with the tongue is a new experience even for him. So he continued his slow fucking with his fingers but she took his cock and deep throated him and began a feverish sucking of his cock. She was to say later that it was her way of cock worship. This continued but even his slow finger fucking was enough for since she was in extreme sexual arousal and she climaxed and kissed the rod affectionately, not with lust but with lots of love and then recovered. She gave a deep passionate kiss to Rohit and exclaimed Rohit I never felt this kind of sexual pleasure before. Honey honestly I fucked many women but you are undoubtedly the best in giving yourself without any inhibitions and that is why I felt on seeing you that you are sensuous and a sleeping tigress ready to explode and pleasure the man. He then inserted his fingers in her mouth and said honey taste your juices through my fingers and she licked them clean and said hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice. Rohit said honey my sweetest darling now I need to do my worshipping your body, your tits and your hot and sweet married pussy and drink all those love juices. She replied these tits, pussy, thighs all are yours my dear and at your service and so drink my juices. She said naughtily I want to taste those juices in a different way. And Rohit said yes I will transfer them to your mouth with my tongue. She said not that way I will lick your cock clean and taste the mixed juices. She smilingly added you have to take care of my cunt and tits as both are in need of servicing. Rohit realized that she is  badly in need of her tits being serviced and they have swollen and need to be licked, sucked, tweaked and possibly needs to be fucked too. He was however too sure that her cunt too needs a good fuck and he needs to ejaculate his hot milky cum in her. He needs to take care of her tits and cunt orally before pounding her cunt ruthlessly

He lowered himself and took her tits in his mouth and feverishly sucked them so much that she was moaning so heavily that the neighbors in others apartments knew she is being fucked. He pinched it, pulled the nips and tweaked them and tried to take the whole c cup in to his mouth. This time she allowed herself the luxury of receiving pleasures and except for trying to bring his body closer she is a passive partner, moaning continuously. His both hands as well his mouth and tongue were busy caressing her lovely firm tits, some times just circling the tits by his expert use of his fingers and caressed and just as she thought he was a little too soft he will tweak her one nipple and then squeeze her other and then taking the other in his mouth.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 17-03-2020, 11:02 AM