Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She said you are bigger than him, This is again music to his ears and he now started pounding her and as the flesh met sounds like thapak thapak are coming. Experienced as she is she began lifting herself up and down in tune with his movements. .............

He is fucking her in rhyme since he wants her to long for his cock more and more and also he wants to fuck and enjoy her for long time. She is pleased and being young his stamina is great and she started maoning ummmmmmmmmmmmm,. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,  ahhhhhhhhhhhh oh Vijay what have you done to me, you are riding my married pussy at your will. No aunty I entered your lovely pussy with your consent he said She smiled and said you are a devil who seduced an innocent married lady. But you seduced me with your looks for years he protested. He now bent and started sucking her nipples even as he is fucking her and her moans increased. Yes baby suck my tits I know you have been stealing glances and scanning them for long, now they are all yours eat them and suck to your heart’s content.  From now on every inch of you is mine aunty. She responded yes this Padmini is yours and please her and get pleased. As he increased his pounding thr moans became cries and she cried yes Vijay, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee faaaaaaaster and deeeeeeeeper, yes baby that is the way I want and she had her orgasm No 1. He allowed her a minutes to recover and continued after she recovered, in fact she prompted him by moving her ass up and they continued their love making and she is in heaven since her hubby even in his younger days has not lasted this long. But he too has limits and soon he said aunty I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmming and emptied loads of his josh in to her sweet married and so far loyal pussy. The touch of his hot liquid on her pussy walls sent her in to another huge orgasm. He stayed motion less for few moments before he withdrew his cock and slides by her side.

She turned and looks at him and smiles and then kisses his eyes and cheek and finally lips, Vijay you have given me so much pleasure and you took me to a different erotic zone. He responded am happy you have enjoyed aunty but it has just started; wait for more pleasures and surprises. Devil what have you thought off.

He smiled, hugged her and said Aunty I have lots of plans but I want to take you to a resort and show you some lovely places and make you do things you have never imagined or dreamed. I want to make you very happy aunty. She came closer to him cuddled up and kissed him and then passionately. She said I thought you are lusting for me but I never knew you have so much love and care for me Vijay. Aunty you may not know but you are very beautiful and there will be many who will want you. I know Vijay she responded. How she asked. She smiled and said I have a feeling even my milkman wants me. Wow, really he exclaimed. Yes of late he is giving compliments to me. Well aunty that means I have competition. She responded Oh No, no one can take your place. Thank you aunty, I do not mind If you have some sweet adventures but `you are mine. You naughty fellow she responded and he kissed her for long and then said aunty, go ahead and enjoy life. She said you devil what are you talking about you want me to allow that milkman. Your decision, he responded if you find him good and if you are also attracted to him then go ahead. No that is not possible. He smiled and said let us forget him and let me kiss you and I want to make love again.

stay tuned for more adventures...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 8 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hotwife - by twinciteeguy - 27-02-2020, 09:12 PM