Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
I was sure we needed them as we both were spent physically or so I thought. Rohit as usual had his drink and was relaxing and the time was 5.30pm and both of us cuddled to each other and having the drinks leisurely and eating the snacks.................

At about 6 pm, it was still bright outside, possibly another 20 to 30 minutes before sunset and Rohit told me time to go out and take a tour of the gardens and fountains etc. I agreed as I too wanted to see them from near and enjoy all those exotic flowers and was about todress when he said no way Nisha, we will just go in undies. I was astonished and asked u mean in my bra and panty and he said yes look at those couples and a few of the couples have come out and the women were indeed in Bikini. I protested and said I have no bikini with me and he smiled and he gave me a packet and when I opened it contained very sexy lingerie in red color and Bikinis too. He just indicated and some kind of unexplained courage came over me and I wore it and we walked hand in hand, he was in shorts, and started enjoying the lovely fragrance and the sheer beauty of the exotic flowers. The fountains were full of colors, like a rainbow and drops are falling on me and Rohit. 

I was over awed by this spectacle of grandeur of nature. We went round and it was soon sunset and twilight and we reached a place which has a big bush. Lots of tulips and other flowers were there and there was a fountain very near. The lush green lawns added to the beauty and words cannot just express the beauty of nature before me. 

[img][Image: mf3.jpg] how to buy a car in california[/img]

[img][Image: mf1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: mf4.jpg][/img]

Instantly I moved closer to Rohit as by this time I have seen about 6 to 8 couples and all are like us, men in shorts and women in Bikini. It was then I noticed that in one corner near the Bush were some items and going nearby I found them to be the drinks and snacks and Rohit Just gave a mischievous smile and said they are for us Nisha dear and we are going to end the day here by having sex in the open in the lawns, by the side of the bush with the flowers doing their duty and make u drink their sweet fragrance , the fountain will occasionally be happy to shower a few drops of water on your lovely body and the stars will be more than happy to have a sensuous and beautiful woman like u make passionate sex and I will be too happy to be your partner and take you to frontiers of joy and pleasure and we should be climaxing together, honey and then move out from here. 

I was too stunned to react immediately and was at a loss of words but by that time he took me and we sat there and having drinks, he his hot drink and me the soft. I sipped and told Rohit that we cannot do in a public place like this and he replied have you not seen pairs kissing when we went round. Yes it was true I saw at least 2 pairs in intimate position and Rohit already by this time pulled me closer and started giving his trademark kisses which sent my body again to pleasures and as he continued to kiss and fondle with my tits, I decided to let things take their own shape as I have already allowed this man not only to seduce me but just ravish me as he pleased but in the process he gave me joy, ecstasy, pleasure etc beyond the wildest dreams. So let me enjoy and let this married pussy which was loyal to the husband till a day ago be invaded by this man’s cock in a private place right under the stars.

Rohit pulled me closure and kissed me deep in the lips and he started taking my lips and trying to have my lip juices (amrit of the lips). We quickly got rid of the clothes as we were horny. We French kissed for a long time and then his tongue darted in to my mouth and we were engaged in kissing and playing with our tongues. Then he started kissing my eyes, the forehead, the cheeks, chin and finally my ears gently sucking and licking the ears. All this sent me in to a highly erotic zone that I have not experienced before. Obviously the day long erotic pleasures, the ambiance of the place and the naughtiness of his actions all are culminating in my reaching unexplored erotic zones.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 27-02-2020, 01:06 PM