Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)

And then came the surprise as he took the ice-cream and put a spoon on my pussy, rather inside my pussy. Oh such chilled one inside sent me tingling and he started eating it out and he continued to eat the ice-cream from my pussy. Not to be outdone in this I asked Rohit I want to do a matching act and he said put the whisky from my glass and drink it from my hard cock darling and though I normally do not drink, I was carried by events. So I started putting the whisky on his hard cock and drinking the drops. Believe me it was ecstasy for sure. And as he was eating my pussy and then started sucking my tits too, this time he dropped whisky on my nips and began drinking the drops, rather sucking those tit-whisky drops. This was too much for me and I climaxed again and we relaxed for a short time before he continued the erotic foreplay again. Only this time I said, Rohit fuck me now fast and hard and take me doggy. He said as u like and wishes Nisha, today is all yours.

I moved and went on all fours putting my ass seductively up and as I did so felt I have become a slut really. This thought was both a sense of shock as I suddenly realized I have become a cheating wife and another man’s slut but also thoroughly enjoying the action. Rohit kissed by bum and slapped lightly before I told him to stop teasing and fuck me and he immediately entered me from behind with a simple jerk and my pussy is already well lubricated and so his cock entered as easily as the knife cuts the cake and began the fuck slowly. He was fucking me slowly with a rhythm.

But soon he took his cock out and I shouted aloud as to why he is withdrawing???? Rohit fuck me i shouted to him. He started to place at my brown hole and tried to enter. I have never been fucked anal before and as such he was finding it difficult to enter and he applied jelly and tried but still there is lot of pain and I asked Rohit to withdraw but he was in no mood I think and with a little force first the head entered and I felt lots of pain and cried out too. But over a few more thrusts he finally entered me telling me all along relax Nisha The pain was so severe I cried out. Rohit said Nisha Relax, you will certainly enjoy this too. He leaned forward and with one hand started playing with my clit and pussy and with the other hand was fondling my tits alternatively and this triple attack on my bum, pussy and tits was making me forget my pain which is still intense. Rohit stayed put for some time before beginning to fuck me slowly and as I relaxed the lubrication also was taking effect and movement became easier. My pain slowly turned in to pleasure and I was pushing my hips back at Rohit who by now picked up enough speed and I got drowned in pleasure and joy. I was continuously moaning and urging on Rohit to fuck faster and hard. My virgin back hole has been opened and I was being shown new pleasures and climaxed soon. Rohit now finding the in out movement smoother picked up speed and was going full blast and he lasted I think for a full 10 minutes before he blasted his load in my back hole. I must have climaxed at least 3 times in these 10 mins or so.

We cleaned ourselves up had lunch and slept in each other’s arms, me cuddled up to him and kissing him lightly on the chest and neck but we were spent and tired and drifted off to sleep and must have slept for a couple of hours before we woke up and had coffee to relax and enjoy the scenario. It was about 5 in the evening and Rohit proposed that we can have a shower together.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 20-02-2020, 08:59 PM