Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
End of round one for the day and we now start having drinks and snacks again, ordered earlier. We had some highly delightful and joyous fuck in the room, totally naked, surrounded by shear natural and beautiful surroundings, beyond my imagination in my wildest dreams. The ecstasy and the pleasures I felt in the past hour or more, I have never felt in my entire life. I can say I was just swept with waves of pleasure. But I soon realized it is just the beginning of the day’s pleasures.

The drinks Rohit ordered were already placed in the room and Rohit hands me mine and takes his and we relax on the bed itself. He is slowly sipping in his drink and starts chatting with me saying Oh NIsha you are so lovely, so sensuous and I really loved you riding me. I lay there sipping my drink and turn and rest my hand on his chest, playing with his hair and playing with his nips, enjoying the company of this vibrant man and yet looking out and drinking the beautiful sight of the garden with exotic flowers on one side and a lovely lush garden on the other side, a breathtaking scenario of shear natural grandeur created by the persons who worked to make it a most romantic place.
 [img][Image: garden4.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: garden-1.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: garden2.jpg][/img]

I continued to fondle his nips and Rohit said suddenly come Nisha give me a big kiss and I leaned over and kissed him on his lips the mouths opened and we French kissed for quite a long time. The liquor and the salvia made it in to something special I believe and I kissed him for quite a long time, may be for about 10 minutes. All along Rohit was caressing my head and my hair but he now pulled me closer to kiss me again and again. He then leaned over put me on my back and showered kisses, rather rained kisses on my face, forehead, lips, ear lobes every where . I was pleasantly surprised at this rain of kissing but they are giving me and taking me to an erotic joy not experienced so far by me. Nisha my dear I want to kiss you from head to toe so saying he moved to kiss my neck and then to boobs. He lowered himself to my belly and I felt big disappointment at not being licked and sucked in my tits. From belly he moved to navel where he played with his finger and again waves of pleasure swept my body. He then again went down and started raining kisses from toe and slowly up the knees and then my thighs. But after all these kissing, he has touched neither the tits nor the pussy and I was wondering why. Still my body was on fire. I was to know soon. He took a few sips of his drink and then he started playing with my tits kissing one and playing with nip of another while his other hand moved to my pussy and was playing with the clit. He sucked my nip and gave love bites too. As narrated earlier he is an excellent worshipper of tits and I was being pleasured beyond any imagination because of the magic of his hands and the power of his tongue play. To me it looked his tongue is more powerful than his cock at that moment of sheer joy. On my part I was playing with his cock, making a slow hand job. He stopped awhile and then moved to give me a wonderful pussy eating experience. He first started by kissing upper part of thighs and moved to my pussy lips. He used his fingers to gently part and his tongue moved in expertly in to my pussy and he pushed his tongue deeper and deeper so much that his nose was also moving in to my pussy. At the same time his lips were trying to suck my clit or alternated by licking the pussy and sucking my clit which by now has swollen and Rohit was enjoying sucking my clit. He was pausing and making his tongue go round in circles both on pussy lips and surrounding areas sending me in to new waves of pleasures. Rohit’s tongue was going deeper now and possibly found my G-spot too and he was fucking me with his tongue. I climaxed and Rohit happily and greedily took all my pussy juice and said woh? 

Nisha so tasty is your juice; no MNC can match this taste, he came on top and kissed me transferring my juices to my tongue and I tasted my own juice. Having been pleasured it is time for repayment and I went in to a 69 and I promptly went down and took his now rock hard cock in my mouth, mmmmmmmmm it was so good and taaaaaaaaaaasty. I first licked it with my tongue, learning from him my tongue licked his underside of the shaft and then the upper side and then circling it. I then put my tongue to good use on the third eye, hmmmmmmm he moaned. He took off from eating my pussy and said oh Nisha dear you are an expert cock sucker, I have never been pleasured like this, which made me suck his cock with more lust. This time he was finger fucking me and eating my pussy and sucking my clit, all three alternating each act, this man sure knows how to pleasure a woman. As he was doing all these his hands were squeezing my tits, tweaking my nips and then fondling and pressing my tits softly.

stay tuned for more
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 14-02-2020, 09:40 PM