Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He completely devours the juices and then comes up and says Nisha come taste your juices and kisses me transferring my juices to my mouth and I tasted my own juices for the first time. I then feel I must be part of action and go down and take his cock in mouth and kiss it all over. As my lips encircle the cock and I go up and down I use my tongue to kiss his lower shaft and swirl it over and he says oh Nisha You are a real good cocksucker, come on suck me good. He however shifts and wonder why? He reverses and has begun eating my pussy again. 

What a sight? Imagine a scenario of two naked and lustful humans having a view of wonderful lawns and such a beautiful garden with exotic flowers and making love merrily. I could take no more and tell, Rohit now I need you inside me, come fuck me, oh fuck me hard. After I said these words, I was shocked at my own words but this day has been beyond such things and thoughts. He then puts his cock in my pussy and teases and I tell Rohit no more teasing fuck me now. He says why don’t’ you fuck me first Nisha and quickly lays back and pushes me on to him and I lower my pussy in to his 7” cock. I would have loved to say it is 10” monster but it is 7" or slightly over.

I move over and push my pussy in to the rock hard cock and move up and then completely down taking all of his cock in to my wet and hot pussy. 

My muscles squeeze his hardness as I fuck him true and well and he has the chance to taste my tits again and he plays with the bouncing tits, licks sucks, bites and even kisses despite all the bouncing. I could take no more of such pleasures I reach my orgasm and almost pass out. He stops a while allows me to rest and come back As I begin to bounce up and down on his hard cock again, he takes now more active part and he too reaches his climax and his warm cum shoots in to my pussy in 5 to 6 spurts and I reach my own at the same time. My faithful and loyal married pussy has been invaded with cum of another man. The juices leak over and the sheets get wet.

End of round one for the day and we now start having drinks and snacks again, ordered earlier. We had some highly delightful and joyous fuck in the room, totally naked, surrounded by shear natural and beautiful surroundings, beyond my imagination in my wildest dreams. The ecstasy and the pleasures I felt in the past hour or more, I have never felt in my entire life. I can say I was just swept with waves of pleasure. But I soon realized it is just the beginning of the day’s pleasures.

tbc......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 8 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seuction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 08-02-2020, 11:07 AM