Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
His hands started playing with my novel and he was tweaking my nipple from over the T He lifted T and had his hands on my tits pushing the bra away. I felt pleasure running through my veins and it looked as if my whole body is in state of pleasure by his actions. I have been well and truly seduced and knowing this he said Isha you are so lovely so beautiful and so sexy. He sipped his drinks again and this time it was me sitting closer and feeling his legs and caressing them and lifting his T and playing with his nips........

I was well and truly beyond all reservations and all I wanted was to be in this pleasurable moods. He hugged me closer and started kissing my neck and then going lower to my hem line. By this time the drinks were over and he ordered again and this time asked the waiter to keep in room another surprise for me. As the waiter left, he removed my bra and started playing with my nips and fondling my tits and in a hushed tone said honey they are so good and they need to be worshiped. All I can think of was push my tits in to his mouth for him to start licking and sucking them. 

He alternated but suddenly I realized that the waiter will come. He naughtily replied not to worry, here no one dares to disturb us and the order will go to room. He continued his treatment and his tongue was circling my nips and kissing my aureoles and his hands were tweaking my other nip and fondling my other tit. Oh and I was in heaven. This man sure knows how to make a woman happy. His tongue work went on for about 15 mins and I have had my first orgasm of the day without even being touched on my pussy. So my seduction was complete and I cummed just from his skills of licking and sucking my tits. So after this initial foreplay, we moved in to an adjoining room which again is having same wonderful view but has a king-size bed and a shower too.

As we entered he kissed me again with total passion and lifted my top and threw it in to a chair and removed my bra and dropped my jeans and I was just in my panty. I must admit thoughts of cheating Avinash have come to me but the sheer pleasure I am getting did not allow mind registering such thoughts other than anything except enjoying this exotic bliss. I in turn made him shed his jeans and his T.  Rohit sat on the bed and just was looking at my nakedness and I asked him as to why he is staring at me? Rohit said when u see a beauty like the eyes take time to enjoy all of such beauty and my eyes are getting such pleasure that the eyes are refusing to do anything except drink your heavenly body. He then proceeded to suck my tits and then lick every inch of my C cup and then lick the nips and suck them and bite them in what he calls tit worshipping. He then removes my panty and I take the cue and make him naked too and he lifts me and puts me on that big bed. Oh what sensation? So soft, so comfortable that you feel totally relaxed and Rohit then shifts his attention to my belly and his tongue swirls on it and he pushes his tongue in as if he is tongue fucking my navel. Avinash has never done and this man is making me possibly to reach an orgasm without me touching his dick. So I just start feeling his cock and my hands start rubbing the cock and he moans. He then goes lower and his tongue reaches my thighs and then finally my pussy. He kisses my lips and sucks them. He then puts his tongue deep in to my pussy in a couple of strokes and his lips start sucking my clit. He alternates between sucking my clit and kissing my pussy lips and quietly proceeds to have his tongue deep in my pussy now doing it deeper and quicker and sucking my clit which looks as if it has swollen by then.. Waves of pleasure sweep my body and I have my orgasm No 2.

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seuction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 08-02-2020, 10:10 AM