Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Soon there is another invite and I thought OK  will just go and enjoy some time as I am getting bored but little did I know what is coming.

I dressed in tight jeans and in a top with a deep v cut. Rohit picked me at about 10 am and drove straight out of town and when I asked he said special place and that increased suspense. Little did I realize today is going to be totally different and will change my life decidedly. Finally we arrived at a place. It was a resort. The car drove in and we went in to a cubicle (small place) with has half round seating sofa and a round table. Excellent furniture, a couple of good paintings. The entire place was real good. But what makes it special. Well the cubicle has on two sides glass fittings and as the curtains were drawn out the view I had was wonderful. One side it has beautiful lawn stretching over a long space and on the other side a very big beautiful garden with flowers all over like tulips, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, and so many others. Oh my what a beautiful and pleasant scenery. Within the garden are small water ponds with flowers in them. It was just beautiful all the way. It looked as a paradise on earth. 

Somewhere in the lawns and garden you also see a couple and from a distance it is obvious that they are having some kind of foreplay. My mind was racing, oh how can they make such display so openly. I was very happy and simply was in total admiration of the place. Rohit ordered drinks for himself and mock tails for me and some snacks.

We were sitting in that half round sofa type seating which is so comfortable and I noticed Rohit sitting much nearer this time. He turned and asked Isha how you like it and my reply was absolutely beautiful and lovely place. A special place for a special person, glad u liked he said to me. Inside of me I thought this must be pretty expensive and Rohit confirmed later it was indeed very expensive. Drinks and snacks were served and the waiter left and we slowly started sipping drinks and I noticed that already Rohit’s hand has on my legs and caressing them. The mood, obviously because of the ambiance of the place, was undoubtedly highly romantic and he did not find much discouragement from me. Rather I was enjoying it and moved closer to him. Taking this as cue his hand proceeded to my belle and before I said Rohit what is this and that too in public, I heard suddenly, Isha dear can I kiss you. Rohit this is not correct, I am married woman and any one can see us and he said these glasses are one side and no one can see and asked me to check myself. Indeed everything was taken care and while from inside we had a very beautiful view from outside all one can see is that some persons are there and cannot recognize them. When I was back he proceeded with his hands on my legs and then just bent and kissed me on my lips and his other hand was on my navel. Oh how tasty are your lips? Exclaimed Rohit and proceeded to plant another kiss this time for a longer period and the mood of the moment was such that my apprehensions were swept away and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to play and respond. Rohit is obviously an excellent kisser and continued to kiss me passionately on the lips and then showered kisses by kissing every inch of my face. His hands started playing with my novel and he was tweaking my nipple from over the T He lifted T and had his hands on my tits pushing the bra away. I felt pleasure running through my veins and it looked as if my whole body is in state of pleasure by his actions. I have been well and truly seduced and knowing this he said Isha you are so lovely so beautiful and so sexy. He sipped his drinks again and this time it was me sitting closer and feeling his legs and caressing them and lifting his T and playing with his nips.

tbc.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seuction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder guy - by twinciteeguy - 03-02-2020, 06:38 PM