Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
First time my wife commenting on another male’s beauty infront of me. I told janani to sit and she sat near me. Then i started to talk to joseph and all the while i was talking his eyes are all over her, she also know that which made her blushings and in shyness her chin became red, which added extra cuteness to her beauty.

At the same time my daughter started to cry for which janani stood up but i told her to sit and i went to take care of daughter. After i went in only i was cursing myself “what i was thinking left my wife with total stranger to her”. I slowly watched from the room, both of them are talking and laughing like long time friends, but they are in distance only. I feed the milk from bottle and made my daughter sleep and when i came out from the room both of them were sitting close and talking and i can see that joseph is holding her one hand, and another hand is on her thighs and both of them were laughing. When i reached near them both removed there hands and janani got up immediately by saying that she will arrange table for dinner. I dint say anything she went immediately to kitchen. Joseph was looking normal and when i sat near him he started to talk normal. After sometime he told me that my wife so hot and beautiful and also thanked me for this opportunity. I got a massive hard on by hearing what he said and just smiled for that.

Then janani called both for the dinner and she prepared some vegetable briyani with some side dish (oh i forgot to tell guys we were vegetarians). While eating joseph was prising janani for the food and she was all blushing. Now both of them were talking like long term friends and she acting completed normal. All 3 completed the food and i helped janani to clear the vessels from table to kitchen and joseph was sitting in hall. Then i came out and sat with joseph, janani came with juice again and gave it to both of us and sat opposite to us.

There is little tension building up in the room and i can sense it because we all know what is going to happen next and the question is who going to initiate it. Since other 2 was keeping silent i itself thought of making it happen, so i called janani and told her to come and sit with me first. She got up shyly and came near me, i moved away from joseph for make room between me and joseph. She was shy to sit near him, so i dragged her towards me and make her to sit between us. Slowly i kept my hands on her thighs and started to kiss her on lips, she immediately started to cooperated and this is green signal from joseph, he kept his one hand her thighs and another hand on her right boobs over dress and started to kiss her neck. She shivered and left a slight moan in my mouth. It is her first time that another male is kissing her other than me and also i am sitting next to her. After a long kiss i left and i started to remove her saree which is pinned with blouse at the same time joseph turned her face toward him and started to kiss her. They both were kissing so passionately like lover who seeing each other after a long time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She totally forgot my presence and kissing him so passionately and deeply by keeping her hands around his neck, her eyes were closed. It was long kiss and my time stopped running, it also created a little fear in me but i tried not to disturb them. After a long time both break the kiss and when janani looked me she was little embarrassed and look down immediately. I understood her feeling so i lifted her head and told her to enjoy completely. For the she kissed me on my lips but it was a light kiss for little time. I can smell mint while she was kissing me which i am sure that i came from joseph mouth while there kissing. I made her stand up and removed her saree completely from her body and started to kiss her by make her standing facing me whereas joseph hugged her from behind and he was kissing bare neck and shoulder region by removing the free hair.

When we broke the kiss, joseph turned janani towards him and started to kiss her at the same time his hand were on her ass massaging over her dress, partially brushing my cock also. His partial touch made me hard, i started to remove her blouse from behind and when they broke the kiss i removed her blouse fully. Now she was standing with her bra on top, her breast wants to release from the bra jail and she crossed her hands to cover the breast. I can see that surprise look in joseph by seeing my wife’s semi nude breast. He removed her hands away and immediately immersed his head between the cleavages of her boobs. I was hugging her from the behind and my hand was on pussy region on her dress and i was creasing her softly, while doing that i mistakenly brushed joseph pants where i felt his cock, it was so hard, in my mind i was telling its looking hard due to the jeans pant he wearning, he has just normal cock.

After sometime he raised janani hand upon her head, her armpit was cleanly shaved and it looks like silky, now i understood why she took long time to take the bath today. She prepared herself for him, it made my cock to very hard and i need to fuck her right away, but i cant she is playing with joseph. He was licking and smelling her armpit and she was giggling and was shivering. I never gave much priority to her armpit, but he is playing with it and she was liking it. He really know what to do with the girl and how to handle them thats y he is called as play boy; He was playing with both the armpit and after sometime he hugged her tightly so that her boobs is crushed to his chest very hard. Now i left her and standing in some gap and i can see he was unhooking her bra.

Once he did, her golden globe jumped out in front of him, he was looking it size carefully and commented her “ you have such a wonderful boobs and i never seen such a boobs in anyone before”. I think it is one of his pick up line or may be true because my wife most beautiful boobs, and she blushed immediately for that compliment. She is now fully nude on the top and i now see her shining back. He then catched her boobs with his hands and started to crush it for that she left a moan “ahhhhhhhhhhh slowlyyyyyy”. With that word i know he was crushing her so hard and he was man handling her which i never did because she is like flower to me and i always like to handle her so soft and i also thought that she like that only but now she is responding more for his touch.

I went near her and hugged from the behind, i slowly moved my hand to the string of her petticoat and pulled it to make it fall from her body. He was still playing with her boobs, sucking it like a baby and she was enjoying by closing her eyes and let her hand playing on his hair. I now moved my hand on her panty, it was wet and i started to move my hand on the panty slowly on her pussy mouth. She slowly turned her head towards me, looked into my eyes like thank you for giving this ultimate pleasure for her and kissed me in my lips. It was one hell of the kiss and i was happy in my mind by saying i got my sex life back without knowing that i am losing it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We both were kissing, my hand on her pussy on the panty, joseph was sucking her both the boobs alternatively. Joseph slowly moved down towards her navel and his hands were on her waist holding it tightly, he was playing with it like handling guitar and my wife is responding to every touch of his fingers. I was amazed by his skills that i always start with kiss, then play with her boobs then straight away attach her pussy i never concentrated any other area but he is taking very slow even after seeing very hot body of my wife. After playing sometime in her navel area he slowly moved to her pussy.

I know he was smelling her panty and i always thinks that my wife smells so great when she was wet. He was roaming his fingers all over her pussy upon the panty and janani was trembling for every touch of his fingers. I can sense that she is leaning more towards me so that her legs getting weaker due to his magic touch, she was holding my shoulders very tight for support. Just by touch he was making her going crazy. After the long time play i spoke the first word

Me: lets move to the bed

By hearing my word by janani and joseph back to sense, joseph stood up and said ok. We 3 started to move towards bedroom, suddenly joseph lifted janani in his hands by saying “she was weak to walk”. Janani most of the times insisted me to lift her, i did sometimes but most of the times i tells her she is little too much weight to carry, but he was doing it like mind reader. She is only with her panty on, her one boob is crushed against his chest and another is crushed by his hand while lifting, she is enjoying it by holding his neck. Till today i thought me and janani are made for each other, but now i started to think they 2 are made for each other.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He dropped her in the bed, removed his hand but she is still holding her hands around his neck, dragged him towards her and started to kiss him like a lover. Its a total change in my wife, what made it whether i like thought made for each other she also felt or just playing along the 3some game. Whatever it is nothing doing now, i set everything in motion and i have to be patience till it get over. They broke the kiss after sometime, she left his neck, he stood up with a smiling face and she also had the same. Janani was lying my marital bed room with only panty on while the presence of another man, the thought itself wants to make my cock burst in organism.

Joseph: sir its not fair that janani is almost naked and we are fully dressed
Janani: yes darling you are fully dressed, remove the dress

What is going on here, joseph calling me sir, but my wife is now janani from madam and my wife called darling whether she said me or joseph. Now both me and joseph started to undress and all my concentrations were on joseph cock area, because i want to know whether all the rumours were true. I totally became nude but joseph still dint remove his underwear, i can see very hard cock tent inside his underwear, even janani eyes were fixed upon his underwear. Like teasing he dint remove his underwear, its still on he was standing there like underwear model, he got amazing physic, i think he do workouts, even janani was spell bounded by his physic.

He leaned towards her and they both started to kiss now janani is roaming her hands all over his gym body and i can sense that she was so excited. I now understand that why she always wants me to join the gym. She was roaming her hands on his couch region also on the underwear, like me she also eager to see his cock but he is teasing without taking his underwear. After the long kiss he pulled his face away from her and now her hands holding on his cock on the underwear, he had his mischievous smile on his face. She was moving her hands on his cock, felling his whole length and thickness and wanted to see it. He was standing there without moving, i know he wanted her to take the underwear down, he was teasing her, my cock is standing in full now. I can feel that her patience is wearing off, she slowly hold his underwear band and started to move downwards to remove it.
She completely removed the underwear, his cock jumped out; both me and janani were in utter shock. His cock is like elephant trunk so long and thick, now all my excitement turns into worries because how my wife’s little cunt going to take this monster. But janani now holding his bare cock on hand and roaming her hands up and down. His cock is not even grown fully but it is go big than my full grown cock.

When my mind was wondering all these thing, another surprise happen before me, yes my shy wife who always deny to take my cock in her mouth now kissed his cock head, slowly opened her mouth, let her tongue and started to lick his cock like small child eating lollipop. I cant believe my eyes, is she my shy wife, is she my conservative wife who i have to beg to lick my cock. I cant take it anymore, i removed the piece of dress remaining on her body. Her panty was fully soaked in her juice, her pussy was fully wet with his touch, i placed myself in between her thighs and started to insert my cock in her pussy, it was going in without any trouble due to her fully wet. She was so warm and hot inside her pussy. She removed his cock from his mouth and told

Janani: please da do it slow you are hurting me
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I am in no mood of listening her, i was humping her fast, she again took his cock in her mouth and was moaning due to pleasure getting from both cocks, joseph also enjoying the sucking of my wife. Now he hold her hair and started to fuck her so fast, she was unable to breath, she is trembling all these scene made me so hot so i started to fuck her so fast and i cummed her so soon. I can sense that her body is also nearing organism but i finished before her now letting her body in middle way. It never happened before to me, she removed herself from joseph cock and told me “please da dont stop now fuckkkk mee daa”. I know that she is in peak but my cock already started to shrink, i was looking her with “nothing doing” face, she gave me a angry look for leaving her in peak and turned her face towards joseph, he was standing there with smiling face by looking my “cant do anything state”.

Janani: please joseph fuck me now, my husband left me high and dry

Oh my god my conservative wife is begging another guy to fuck her, that too infront of me, its all my mistake. But joseph was standing there without any moment with naughty smile on his face

Joseph: what janani what you want? (he is teasing her)
Janani: please da its not time to tease i need to cum

She is literally begging to fuck him. He moved from his place, stood at the edge of the bed and dragged her to the edge of the bed. He placed his cock on my wife pussy mouth, but he is not entering her pussy. He was making circle with his cock on her clits area, she was trembling like fish without water.

Janani: please daaaaaa i cant take it anymore......... plssssss fuck meeeeeee

Joseph with a winning smile; looked at me, i understood that i digged my own grave, all now i want is to finish this one soon.

He inserted his cock on my wife’s pussy, i can sense that its too hard to get in, she hold her mouth shut from shouting and i can feel that she was undergoing a lot of pain. With lot of hardness he entered half of his cock in her pussy. She was fully wet and even i cummed in her pussy, so it was fully lubricated but still his cock not going in freely. He slowly removed his cock out and this time with little more thrust he trying to entry her pussy. She cant able to tolerate the pain, i can see tears in her eyes, she is bitting her lips so hard, i really felt pity for her, i wanted to give the pleasure but its opposite here. He dint care about her pain, he is not slowing down and i also dont know how to tell him to stop. So i went to my wife face, wiped her tears and started to kiss her in lips. She holded my hands very tight in pain, she was squeezing it, i understood how much pain she is getting now and i wanted to shout to stop him but i cant now. He once again withdraw his cock out, she left some relief moan and looked into my eyes by saying to save her. I locked my lips on hers to seal her shouting, he took that as perfect opportunity, with full force he enter his full cock into my wife pussy at single motion. She broke the kiss with shouting pain “haaaa maaaaa..........” and squeezed my hand very hard. I cant take it anymore so i

Me: joseph what the hell you done, remove your cock now and get out of the house now
He dint say anything or do anything just looking at me without any reaction in his face.
Me: dont you understand, stop everything and get the hell out of here
Joseph: calm down sir, she will be alright in any moment now
Me: i dont want any of this, get the hell out of here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He dint say anything, he looked into my wife face and left a small smile. I also looked into my wife, her tears stopped, her face turning little from pain, she loosed her grip of my hand. It told me that she is recovering from pain. I went to her face and kissed her lips and asked her
Me: are you fine babe?
She shook her head positively. Joseph was standing still without any moment and also dint remove his cock out. I now think that my wife pussy is adjusting for big cock.
Me: if its paining a lot lets stop this darling
Janani: no da i am alright. Lets continue.

I cant believe what she said, just a little before she cried in pain like hell now she wants to continue. I turned to look joseph, he was there with smiling face that tells that he know what he doing.

Joseph: i told you sir, janani will be alright
Me: i............
Joseph: i cant believe that you 2 married for 3 years, she is so tight like virgin

By saying that, he looked down my shrunken cock and gave me a humiliating smile which clearly told me “that my cock is too small to my wife pussy”. That was more humiliating situation in my entire life and was so ashamed. Without any further delay he again started his work.

He started to fuck her slowly and she was trembling like a pond fish. After a few mins she dragged my face towards her and started to kiss me deeply and i understood that she was nearing the climax. Within a sec she left a large moan in my mouth and started to ooze out her cum. He dint stop his humping, she was shivering like anything and i understood that she felt one of the most amazing organism of her life which she dint receive from me. After some time he removed his cock, it is still hard, i can see my wife’s cum in his cock. She was breathing heavily, all this made my cock again hard.

He was sitting in bed without any action and looking me and my wife, her total shivering and excitement got reduce and she coming to normal state. Then he made her to turn and standing on doggy style and i understood that he wanted to fuck her in doggy style.

Lets freeze the action for one moment guys, i want to tell you something. I like doggy style and i have tried only few times, because my cock is small, when i tried to insert my cock from behind i reach only little of her pussy, which not enough for my wife. So when i first tried doggy style she said no so i tried some more times afterwards but its not successful so our most successful style is mission style. Now lets get back to the story

He took some pillow and stuffed behind her belly, then held her waist and inserted his cock from back into her pussy. This time she dint feel much pain and his cock also entered without much of difficult. He started to fuck her slowly and constantly increased his pace. She was enjoying doggy position with him so much i think he is hitting her inner parts of her pussy very well. I was sitting near her face, my cock was growing hard by seeing all the action and i was shagging my cock with my hands. Janani seen and held my cock in her hand and started to shake it. It was so pleasure for me, her boobs were swinging infront of me due to his fucking, so i held it and started to crush it. She was giving sexy sounds ahhhhh........... hmmmmmmmm........ ammmaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee fastttttttttt...... ahhhhh............ i was also getting excited, so kneeled infront of her and placed my cock infront of her mouth, without saying anything she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it very. He was fucking her like bull from the behind, both me and janani where excited very well, almost reached our next organism, both me and janani climaxed at the same time. I cummed in her mouth and she cum on his cock. He slowed down his fucking and he dint show any sign of cumming, we both cummed twice but he dint show any sing at all.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He took his cock again out and her pussy was oozing the cum. We both looked at him, he was smiling by looking our climax, his cock is still stiff. He got up from behind, went towards her face and shoved his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her mouth. I know that janani can feel her own cum taste in her mouth now, he was fucking her mouth very fast. It made my cock hard again, so stopped him for a while i turned again my wife and made her lie on her back and inserted my cock now in her pussy. I couldn’t feel anything, so was fully wet and also her pussy got stretched. I dont care now i want to fuck her thats all. She dint mind about my fucking, her full concentration is on sucking his cock and his force mouth fucking. He fucked her for sometimes, but i was nearing another climax and my wife is also cooperating well for my thrust. I burst my cum once again in her pussy, this time it was very little i know because i have already cummed 2 times. He was still fucking her mouth without any sign of his cumming. I took my shrunken cock outside, she dint mind me at all, i think she dint know whether my cock is in her pussy or not.

He then stopped his action, removed his cock from her mouth, made her to stand on the floor, i can see cum is flowing from her pussy to her thighs. He lied down on the bed, told her to sit on his lap, i know he is going to fuck her in cowboy style. I never did that, but my wife like that style very much and she always tells me that we need to try this style when we were watching porn movies.

He made her to sit on his cock, she held his cock in her hand and placed perfectly on her pussy, it was going nicely this time without any difficulty. Then he held her waist and made her jump on his cock. She was doing it exactly like i seen in porn movies, her hair was all over face and shoulder, her boobs was dancing up and down while she was jumping. That scene exactly looked like porn movie for me. After sometime he left her waist and started to massage her boobs which is bouncing. She was moaning like prostitute, which again gave me a hard on, so i stood on the bed and placed my cock on her mouth. She opened her mouth, but she dint look me at all, she was fully looking into his face and sucking my cock like some unwanted duty. But i dont care now, i held her head and started to fuck her mouth. More than pussy her mouth is so hot and tight for me now, so i was getting more pleasure from her mouth then her pussy.

I reached my 4th climax of the day and cummed in her mouth. But still they both are fucking each other like something. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her, when my face went towards her face, she was kissing me in my lips and was spitting my cum from her mouth to mine. Oh my god, she is acting like experienced whore.

When she done spitting all the cum in my mouth, she left my face. Now both of them were concentrating on each other. She was shouting like whore and it was fully surprise for me. After long time they both started to breath heavily and for the first time i sense that joseph is nearing to cum. Both shouted at the same time that they were cumming, she fainted on him, and he held her to tight by hugging. Both of them were breathing heavily and trying to catch there breath. They dint move for sometime. They both were hugging like husband and wife and i was standing there like total stranger.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After sometime when both of them were came back normal, he raised her head and started to kiss her so passionately and she also responded for that kiss very, it was looking like he asked her how was his fucking and she answered that it was amazing. Apart from all the excitement now fear is the only thing in my mind. Is my wife will the be the same wife who loves me so much or is she changed like the wife’s in the story i read.

After a long kiss, he realised his hugging, and she got up from him, i can see now large cum was oozing out from my wife pussy and i sure it was his cum. His cock started to loosing his thickness but still it looks large and proud. Without saying anything my wife stood away from bed, took a towel from the hanger, covered herself and started to walk towards bathroom. She disappeared into rest room, i was standing near the bed and joseph got up from lying position and sat down on the bed.

Neither him or me dont know what to do and what is going to happen next. After sometime janani came out by covering herself, she was walking slowly i understood that she is in pain. She came near me and hugged me, and in my ears she said “thanks da, i love you”. That i love you word was really life saver word for me, i relieved me from all my worries. Then she my hugging me she turned towards joseph and said

Janani: thank you so much joseph for this wonderful fuck and its time you should go.

I cant believe my ears she was acting like my old perfect housewife, i was so happy just a little before i thought i lost my wife i am an idiot. I can sense shocking reaction on joseph face, he may thought that she will became his property after that wonderful fuck but his faith is failed. He tried to talk something, at the same time my daughter who is sleeping in next room started to cry.
My wife went towards him, gave a hug and kissed him in his lip and then said

Janani: thank you so much for this beautiful experience, i never forgot it, but its time for you to go, that is good for everyone.

By saying this she moved away from him and went to attend my crying daughter without even looking back. Joseph stood up, collected his dress and started to wear it. I also weared my pant, he dressed and started to walk towards door. On the door he stood and turned back towards room where my wife is attending my daughter but he cant see her, he turned towards me and said bye.

Me: thank you so much joseph and please be keep it confidence

He dint say anything but he just smiled and went away. I went towards sofa and sat down and all the things happened before was running in my mind. After sometime janani came out with my daughter, when my daughter looked me she gave a big smile calling me, i went near janani to take my daughter and took in my hand. Janani looked me questioningly about joseph, i understood her look and told her that he left. She dint say anything and straight away went to the bed room and i also followed her. Still that room is full of cum smell, she went straightly to bed and lied down, i also went near her and sit there for sometime, waited till my baby sleeping. Both of the dint talk anything, after my daughter slept i placed her in her place, came to bed and lied down. Janani turned towards me, with a smiling face and asked

Janani: are you happy now, you allow another guy to fuck your wife
Me: are you happy, have you enjoyed that what i want

She dint answer for that, but i know she enjoyed more than i thought. But she is back again as my decent wife now so i dont want to force her to tell. I turned off the light, we both were tried of the fucking, i hugged her and both went to sleep within few minutes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next day morning when i waked up, she was still sleeping by hugging me, she was looking so cute and innocent while sleeping, in my mind all the yesterday scene is going on repeatedly. I was so proud that she told him to go home even though she enjoyed his fuck very well, easily she can fucked him again, i wouldn’t be stopped it but she dint do it. I got an sudden hardon by thinking how she moaned while he was fucking her.

I kissed her innocent lips, which is near to my face, i was biting her lips and pulling it away. She was looking damn sexy, she was wearing only a night gown, i placed my hand on her breast, started to massage. She slowly waked up, looked me and gave a dirty smile. I understood she is also so horny. I fucked her twice that morning, even i tried doggy style it is not good. I responded very well to me, she is little more aggressive, but only thing is she is not so tight, that usually she will be. Her pussy is little expanded due to the large cock fuck. Apart from that it was a very good sex.

It was Sunday i was fully in home, she was acting normal and more cheered, she was humming while in cooking, gave a sexy smile when walked across me etc. I was so happy that i did the right thing to save my marriage and i was proud myself without know what is going to come next.

Next day i went to office, i was little worried to face joseph, but he was acting like nothing happened, i was relieved. When i went to home after work, janani was sitting on sofa, watching tv, when i called her she stood up by wiping her eyes. Oh my god she was crying, i asked her the reason for crying but she said nothing. I again insisted her what happen and she told it is because of sentiment scene going on the tv, that made sense so i dint pressure her further or suspect her.

The remaining week went so normal, our sex life was blast, she took good care of me both in bed and other thing, but only thing is she looked little sad, whenever i ask she tell nothing and tell some other reason. But in my mind i know something is wrong which made me conclusion that she is so dedicated and sincere to me till last week, but couple of days before she shared bed with another man in front of me, maybe she feeling guilty and hiding it from me to make me happy. So i thought of talking to her.

On Friday night, after dinner, when we were bed i started talking about her. Initially she cried then later i convinced her, but i dont know the real reason at that time. Next day she was normal and on Sunday she told me that she is going for beauty parlour to do her hair. It is so surprise for me, after marriage once or twice she went for parlour that too for facial, she likes her long hair. I said ok to that, she seemed so happy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Monday when i came from work, she was there in hall, looking like sexy actress. She cutted her to medium and did something else also, she was looking so beautiful. That day she weared of her black saree which is slightly transparent and i also seen that her saree is little below the navel. I couldn’t control myself so went near her and hugged her. She was smelling great also and i am sure she has done waxing also.

I really like her change, her new look and i was happy that i was a lucky guy in the universe (later only i know that i am not the only guy).

Its been one month, my life was going normal, she was acting so normal, but two thing i was feeling little change. It is in bed, first thing is that when i was fucking her she was responding much and another thing is her pussy is too loose now. I have read that once pussy got fucked by large cock it will expand but now its too loose than before. I done further research i couldn’t find the reason, i cant doubt her also, because i initiated it, but she was so loyal to me so i cant blame her. I also couldn’t talk to her about it. Like this my another 1 month also gone.

One day when i was in work, my MD called me to his cabin and said me that i need to hand over a important file to a foreign client who is staying in a resort in Mahabalipuram. Usually of the junior guys who is below me handle these but he was in leave that day, i told my MD that i will do it. I went there, met the client and discussed about the file a little and handed over it to him. The meeting was over so i came to take the car, that time i got a call from one of my friend.

I attended the call by standing nearby car, where tree shade was there. While talking i looked a car is entering into the resort towards car parking. That car attracted my attention because that car looks so familiar but i dont know how. So i was talking and looking the car. After parking, a guy got out from the car, yes it is joseph now i know why that car looks familiar to me. Since i was talking i dint call him, i was looking into him, he is also talking in phone to someone, after sometime one lady came out front passenger seat. I couldn’t look her face, she was looking like hot lady, that in transparent saree with sleeveless blouse. I laughed my self and in my mind i was telling “whose wife he took and come this time”, because i know about him. When she turned, i was shocked to death, she is my wife. My innocent, devoted and faithful wife. I almost got an heart attack. I was pinching myself for confirm that i wasn’t dreaming and also it is not dream. My tears came out of my eyes, my head is spinning, i dont know what to do. It was like my worst nightmare come true infront of my eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:rajashree930

Excellent,,,,but we can't bear his pain soon long,,,please update fast,,, please let him ask his wife directly forbwhy she is fucking him without his knowledge,,, and also let him know how many has fucked her without his knowledge,,,,
But we can't think his situation how its pain for him,,,, its nobody can't control emotions
Just sort it fast,,, please
Let her fuck with his presence or knowledge
That only will be fun

One more also will be fun,,, let me tell,,,,

Just let her know her husband is there only,, and make her invite him for party,,, on the way to party, , let her explain how much fun she had till now and how will be further,,
Anyway her husband will be OK for that,,
Make her fuck with his presence either its threesome or gangbang,,,
But please don't let us wait ,,,we can't wait at least single hour also,,,, because we are also getting pain for her cheating,,,
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 8
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Paying time.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
They parked the car at the opposite end of the parking so they cant look me, he came near her and wrapped his arms around her and they both started walking towards resort like couple. I dont know what to do, other end of the phone my friend was shouting “hello, hello, machi dai you there”. I dont know what to talk so i cut the call and slowly started to walk by following them. I am not sure what i am going to do, still i dint recover from the shock.

In my mind thousand questions are going, is that really my wife, what she doing here with joseph, how long it is going on, is she doing it willingly or he blackmailing her, i never seen her in that dress before etc,. Almost my head is exploded with question, they both are walking by holding each other like couples and i was following them in a long distance. Both of them stood before a room, joseph knocked the door, it opened and both of them went in. It means there someone else in the room, oh my god what is going on here. I dont know what to do, i was standing there like stone from a little distance from the room. Then i heard someone is talking that too about joseph, i turned my head towards, it was 2 room boys who are around 23 years old. I concentrated what they are talking

Room boy1: again joseph sir came da, same room, today i am gonna get good tips
So joseph is regular here, but what about my wife.
Room boy2: this time who came with him any new figure or any old one.
Room boy1: old figure only da, last week came na same lady

Oh my god, by hearing that my heart almost stopped, my faithful wife is cheating me. I believed her so much but she is fooling around me, now i know why her pussy got so loose. But i want to know how and when it happened. I thought of asking to that boys but it seems they know joseph well so it is danger for me and i dont want get humiliated by those boys.

I dont know what to do, one of my mind is saying knock the door, get janani and get out of here but my other mind is saying to see what is going on actually in the room. Still i cant believe janani is cheating me, she may be in some trouble, so i want to see what is actually going on inside. In this place i need to confess one thing friend, though i was so angry and heart broken by my wife’s action i am also little turned on i dont know why.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In that resort every rooms are like separate house type and the room where my wife is near by beach. So i went around to see any window is there, to my luck it had big window but it was fully covered with curtain. I searched for any small opening in curtain, yes it was there. Again my mind is doing double talking by saying look in or not but my dirty mind won the battle.

I quietly placed my eyes on the window and was looking into the room. Room is dark with only dim light, which is enough for me to see what is going in there. All 3 in the room, is sitting in the sofa, which is quite opposite to me, yes friends there 3 persons, joseph, janani my wife and one more guys. I dont know who is that but my wife is sitting between 2 of them. She was kissing that stranger guys by hugging him, joseph was licking her armpit. That bastard knows how to arouse my wife.

She was looking happy, not forced or nothing, so i understood that she is cheating on me willingly. Its a great shock for me. They broke the kiss now, joseph dropped her pallu to her stomach, they were talking something and my wife was laughing and looking so happy, but i cant hear what they are saying. Thats when i noticed her dress, i never know that she have any sleeveless blouse with deep cleavage and also that saree i never seen or know of buying for her.

Lets take a freezing moment here guys i want to tell you something. In house, me and janani have different dressing cup-boards. I never check janani cup-board, i trust her and also i am little lazy. Janani is the one who arrange my cup-board also, i only open it to take my dress most of the time, she will do that for me. So i never searched her cup-board or suspected her. May be it was the mistake that i am realising now. Lets unfreeze and go into story.

This time joseph placed his hand on janani left boobs and started to massaging it, janani started to opening the stranger guys pant zip and removed his cock from the pant and started to suck it. Oh my god, is that my innocent, dedicated wife. No she is different person, she is acting like absolute prostitute now, what happen to her, is that all my fault.

Then joseph said something to janani, she stood up from the sofa and started to remove her dress while shaking her body, i think she was doing stripping. They both were sitting and shaking there dicks while she was removing her dress one by one in slow motion. Since i can see her back only i cant look her face reaction. She first removed all her top dresses and then removed her petticoat, oh my god she dint not wear any panty. I have requested her sometime to not wear any panty when we were going out, she never did but she is doing now. I think some prostitute sprit is occupied her body.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She is now full nude, she kneeled infront of those guys, she took joseph’s cock in her mouth now and she held the strangers cock in her hand and she was shaking it. By seeing that apart from all emotions i got a full hard on, i placed my hand on my pants and started to massage my cock on my pants. Infront of me one hot 3some sex porn in going on expect one thing that lady porn star is my wife. After sucking joseph for sometime, she switched the cock to the stranger and shaking joseph cock. From distance i can see that both had same size of cock.

After sometime they all 3 got up, they started to move to the bed, while walking joseph gave a hard slap on my wife butt, she turned towards him with a laughing face and told something which i couldn’t hear. I almost got, tear when he slapped my wife butt, because i never handled her roughly, she is like flower to me and i took care like that only but now he is slapping her butt and she is also enjoying it.
To my bad luck when they reached bed i couldn’t see them clearly. I tried my level best to look in to them but i couldn’t but i can see the she was sucking joseph cock while the stranger guy was inserting his big dick into my wife pussy. She was acting like total professional for that thrust and he started to fuck her straight away. Now i know the reason why she got loss her tightness in her pussy.
I looked sides whether some is there, there is no one so i opened my zip and inserted my hand inside my underwear. It was fully grown and i started to cursing myself that my wife is fucked by two guys inside but i am shaking my cock by seeing it. When i touched my cock all i can think is that my cock cant give the pleasure to my wife what they both are giving.

I was shaking myself, suddenly everyone inside stopped there action, joseph stood up from the bed and went near sofa where his bag is there and took something out. By seeing that my wife face turned and she was showing some sign with her hands like no. I dint understand what is going on, i even thought whether they gonna hurt her but i convinced myself that she is a real bitch she know what is going on.

When i looked clearly, joseph had something like bottle in his hand and he made to pose my wife in doggy style, even that time she was sucking that stranger guy’s cock and i thought to myself “what a bitch”. Joseph was doing something on my wife butt, oh wait a minute i know what is going in there. I think that joseph is applying some gel in my wife ass i think oh my god he gonna fuck her in ass. That was great surprise for me because she never allowed me to fuck her ass hole, she is like ass virgin. When i was thinking of that something i never thought in my life happened infront of my eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That stranger guy lied on the bed, my wife placed her pussy on his cock and then joseph made her to like down on stranger and started to insert his cock on my wife ass. Oh my god there is double penetration scene is going on in there. My wife was struggled a little bit, but the stranger guys hugged her close to his body and also joseph held her butt so tight. It was same like some porno movie which i watched a long time ago. After sometime they both started to move there cock simultaneously, janani was shaking her head a little bit like no, i think that this is her first time with two members and first time for double penetration (later i came to know that it is not her first time).

I started to shake my cock fast, they also started to fuck her fast and in no time my wife was responding to them very well and i can see that she throwed her head on joseph shoulder and was enjoying herself. Soon i leaked my cum on my underwear, but there fucking is still continuing in full pace, which made me so hot. I was shaking and i tried myself to see my wife face while the fucking but i couldn’t but from her body reaction i know that she was enjoying. They fucked in a full pace for a long time and everyone cum simultaneously i think, both of them were resting and my wife was jam packed between them.

I couldn’t watch anymore and i thought going in there and take my wife but i dont want to create any scene. So i decided to leave that place, i came to my car, i called office and told leave, because i am not in mood to go to office today. I was fully frustrated, i couldn’t control my tears, pain is tearing my heart. I dont want to stay anymore, so started the car and reached the house. After reaching house only i was thinking about my daughter, my wife was not having the child, where is she now.

After reaching home i wanted to call my wife, but i want to find out when she will come home regularly, how she managed to escape from me, how long she is doing. Once i entered the house i straight away went to our bed room and opened her cup-board. For the first time i was looking it fully, before that i looked when she arranging but not concentrated fully. So i started to search her dress. I found some of the sleeveless blouse, some modern panties and bras and 5 sexy saree in that 2 is too transparent. When i imagined my wife in those dresses i got an immediate hard-on. Still my mind is running the whole scene which i just saw in the resort.

Every minute is running like year for me. I dont know what to do, what to ask her when she came, will she confess or lie to me or will she blame me for what happen. I want to know what happen and how it happened and how long she is cheating me. All the waiting, pain, crying made me so tired, i dont know when i slept but waked up by hearing by the sound someone opening the door. It is janani, she was shocked to see me in house that time and also she is in same saree and now she is having my daughter in her hand.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:vijaykam09

what u ask her and she lie u some thing give update soon. but bro in story keeping some strong postion husband this will be intresting . she telling u now she is not cheating u but some time after she cheating u then u craing give divorse her she will also craing . so she will tell u she is not cheating u again. and she become a faith fylly wife this is end of story

Quote:cplus
dear you are writing a story very close to my heart something I hv experienced in our married life too

request you to gv regular updates nd complete the story
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She was shocked to see me in house so early, but immediately managed to change her face and asked me
Janani: what happen Vishnu you came home early
My throat is fully dry, unable to talk but managed to talk
Me: not feeling well thats y i came home earlier
By saying that i looked her top to bottom, her dress in the same dress she enjoyed in the morning. She understood my look and voluntarily she said
Janani: i went shopping with my old colleague, she called morning and asked for help thats why i dint inform you. I thought of coming before you come to home but you came earlier

Oh my god she is lieing to me by seeing my eyes. My innocent janani never do that, she always tells me the truth even she did any mistake, she will say the truth with sad face but now this janani is telling me lie.

I sat on the sofa again by lost my control, she ran to me and asked what happen. I cant take it anymore, i want to know reason for all her activity changes, i want my innocent wife back, may be i am mad at her but i love her most and for all her mistake i am the sole responsibility.

Me: janani i need to talk to you
Janani: what Vishnu any problem, tell me
Me: i will be waiting in our bed room, you place our daughter in her room and come

Her face is full of confusion; she said ok and went to next room to place my sleeping daughter in her bed. I managed to getup and went to my bedroom. All the while walking i was thinking how to ask her, how she gonna react, will she tell the truth or else she will reject my acquisition fully. I went to room and sat on the bed after sometime she came in and sat near me.

Janani: Vishnu what is the problem tell me
Me: are you hiding something from me janani
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I can see that her face is getting changed, she is struggling to hid her emotions and to keep her face normal, when she talked her voice was little trembling
Janani: no da nothing like that why you asking this question now

Me: nothing just asked. Can i ask you one more thing
Janani: ya
Me: have you seen joseph again after that day
I can see a shock reaction in her face, she may got some idea that i may know something, i can see that she is fighting with her emotions to lie
Janani: no da i dint see him at all
Oh my god, she just came after seeing him, she is lieing to my face, i dont know why i tears but eyes started to let the tears out. May be her lie is more hurting than her cheating. By seeing me crying
Janani: Vishnu what happen why are you crying
I cant take it anymore, i need to make her confess
Me: today i went to meet a client in mahabalipuram in xxx resort
By hearing that her face totally changed, she bowed her head, she know i caught her, she dint tell anything
Me: i seen joseph there with you, i have seen everything...... everything janani

I can see that she was crying, me too started to cry. She was unable to talk, she was crying more and i dont know what to do, is that all my fault?
Me: please janani dont cry i want to know why. I dont want lie anymore i need to know the truth
Janani: what the hell you seen today (with crying voice)
Me: i seen everything through the window
She was crying more and suddenly held my shirt
Janani: then why the hell you dint stop me when you seen me, you seen me fucking 2 guys but you dint stop by coming in
Now i bowed my head down, she asked me a correct question, she caught me this time.
Janani: tell me you pervert, i will me more proud, if you came in and gave me slap and took me from there, instead you kept quite and watched everything
I dont know what to say, its my mistake i should have done what she said now, i should have stopped her fucking 2 guys but my dirty mind told me only to watch not to stop.

She was crying heavily by holding my shirt, i dont know what to do i hugged her with me and started to console her. I know its all my fault i initiated it for my enjoyment, if she made a crime i am the initiator of that crime, i should get more punishment than her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply