Posts: 134
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 177 in 97 posts
Likes Given: 9
Joined: Jul 2023
Reputation:
9
(22-06-2024, 09:06 PM)1234hitman Wrote: Literally I didn't talk about gender it was the same dialogue u used before and I didn't blast u or anything just saying every one has their personal life and this site is just for enjoyment please don't take personally to ur heart if author gives update enjoy it if not just let it go
Even I didn't say abt the author... I said basic attitude in xoaippy website ..they write a story,stop in a place where readers curiosity will be rocket high and then stop it...that too It was reply for someone else's comment...but since being a woman and an easy target u guys attack me which I feel is not correct...
Anyway let me put an end to it, I am not gonna read this story henceforth .. because I feel I am being insulted... I know my feelings will be of any value for ppl here but I said my stand..
Bye forever friends and wishing success for the story
Posts: 12,739
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 7,243 in 5,456 posts
Likes Given: 73,422
Joined: Feb 2022
Reputation:
93
Posts: 36
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 11 in 10 posts
Likes Given: 12
Joined: May 2019
Reputation:
0
Mast drama is going on inside as well as outside the story
Posts: 1,063
Threads: 7
Likes Received: 379 in 251 posts
Likes Given: 93
Joined: Jan 2019
Reputation:
14
Posts: 740
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 392 in 311 posts
Likes Given: 365
Joined: Nov 2023
Reputation:
5
Dear author - please let us know if any tentative date for the next update
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 931 in 594 posts
Likes Given: 1,601
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation:
88
A promising story. But it would be better to keep the mother a little shy. A bit of mother and son banter would be nice too. How about arranging a makeover for the mother before fucking? And the fucking will be at home not on the street.
Posts: 4,510
Threads: 24
Likes Received: 2,036 in 1,385 posts
Likes Given: 1,170
Joined: Dec 2018
Reputation:
48
Guess updates not going to come anytime soon?
•
Posts: 181
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 77 in 69 posts
Likes Given: 9
Joined: Feb 2024
Reputation:
0
update bro we are waiting
Posts: 134
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 177 in 97 posts
Likes Given: 9
Joined: Jul 2023
Reputation:
9
Why should he write this story... Is writting a story here givong him money?? We have no rights to ask for updates... ?????
This was the comment i recieved when i exposed the fact abt current writers, how they stop story in the middle and move away...
Now same ppl who scolded me are begging for updates... ???... Anyway my stand remains the same... I quit... Not interested in this story
Posts: 536
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 344 in 247 posts
Likes Given: 5,230
Joined: Oct 2021
Reputation:
3
Story is Awesome till now....... Please update
Posts: 695
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 207 in 171 posts
Likes Given: 15
Joined: Sep 2019
Reputation:
1
@moderator Please change this story section in Inst & Other stories
•
Posts: 137
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 378 in 77 posts
Likes Given: 159
Joined: Apr 2019
Reputation:
15
Hi,
I came to my hometown to spend some time with my Family, my father was a bit unwell. I will resume the stories soon. Apologies for being AWOL. Story update will come on or before next weekend. #MommySwear
Posts: 1,204
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 419 in 387 posts
Likes Given: 815
Joined: Feb 2019
Reputation:
7
haayye,,, every story now has ????
•
Posts: 95
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 70 in 66 posts
Likes Given: 381
Joined: Sep 2019
Reputation:
0
(07-07-2024, 02:51 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Hi,
I came to my hometown to spend some time with my Family, my father was a bit unwell. I will resume the stories soon. Apologies for being AWOL. Story update will come on or before next weekend. #MommySwear
Arey bikini , ap kab laute..
Hopefully evrythng is fine now
Posts: 181
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 77 in 69 posts
Likes Given: 9
Joined: Feb 2024
Reputation:
0
(07-07-2024, 02:51 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Hi,
I came to my hometown to spend some time with my Family, my father was a bit unwell. I will resume the stories soon. Apologies for being AWOL. Story update will come on or before next weekend. #MommySwear
have a good time bro..
•
Posts: 216
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 100 in 77 posts
Likes Given: 19
Joined: Jun 2024
Reputation:
1
(07-07-2024, 02:51 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Hi,
I came to my hometown to spend some time with my Family, my father was a bit unwell. I will resume the stories soon. Apologies for being AWOL. Story update will come on or before next weekend. #MommySwear
Bhai Hum Samaj Sakte Hai Aapke Situation Ko But Aap Please Free Hoke Continue Karye Aapke Dono Stories Great Narriation Vale Hai
•
Posts: 294
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 461 in 156 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Jul 2019
Reputation:
79
Waiting for the next update bro.....
•
Posts: 515
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 107 in 85 posts
Likes Given: 8,996
Joined: Mar 2019
Reputation:
6
this is so hot a story... thank you for sharing
please update
•
Posts: 294
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 461 in 156 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Jul 2019
Reputation:
79
•
Posts: 294
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 461 in 156 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Jul 2019
Reputation:
79
Update nehi aayega kaya????
•
|