Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
Excellent updates
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good one
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
The next morning she received a picture from Madhan and it was her face next to his dick. Her face was covered in his cum. She deleted that picture right away. 

Shankar gets up late in the afternoon and was hung over, he doesn't remember anything that happened last night. Luckily he had an off today so Priya asked him to rest it out.

The next day Shankar got a fever it was severe but he still went to work saying he can't afford to take an off because of the upcoming promotion. Priya was now starting to feel guilty. When he returned home that night his fever worsened. 

Priya - You shouldn't have gone.

Shankar - Who will pay the bills ? Who will take care of you and Sanjana?

Hearing this Priya gets extremely sad. And Shankar notices that.

Shankar - What happened ?

Priya - Nothing...

Shankar - Tell me, I know something is the matter.

Priya - I've been a bad wife.

Shankar - What are you saying ? You are the best wife in the world. You help me all the time. Without you I swear I wouldn't survive working in that company. Especially with Madhan working there. You and Sanjana are the only reason I am still working there, otherwise I would be happy with working somewhere else for a lower salary. So please don't tell me that you are a bad wife.

Priya did not know what to say. That's when she decided, she would once again be a good wife to Shankar. Madhan would try and flirt with her and even try sexting Priya but Priya would not respond. She felt so guilty about what she did that she blocked Madhan. She started behaving like a good wife. 

Approximately 15 days passed since she had sex with Madhan. But Madhan didn't mind because Sanjana still kept going to him.

Two days after the office party, Madhan had invited her to his house where they once again had sex, but Madhan wanted more. He wanted anal. Madhan bought Sanjana a butt plug to help her get used to it because the first time he tried putting his dick inside her anus, even the head could not fit in. He was that huge.

While Madhan was getting his fix from Sanjana, Priya decided to once again be a good wife not knowing about Madhan and Sanjana but that all changed once again when she received a letter. The letter was just dropped at their front door one afternoon and it said, "Call this number or else Shankar will know about everything." The letter was addressed to Priya.

In the evening Priya called that number and she couldn't make out who it was.

Unknown man - Hello Priya, hope you are doing well ?

Priya - Who are you ?

Unknown man - You will know soon enough. I want you to come to this address tomorrow afternoon. Make sure no one knows this includes, Shankar and Madhan as well. If you tell anyone. I will show Shankar this.

He sends Priya a video and pictures of Madhan and Priya having sex in Madhan's house.

Priya was shocked - How do you have that ?

Unknown man - Doesn't matter, if you don't do everything I say Shankar will know about everything.

Priya - Please don't, I will try and make it.

Unknown man - Don't try, just make it. Tomorrow afternoon. Remember that.

The whole night Priya was worried about the situation. She thought of telling Madhan but she felt that would make it worse since she has already blocked him. So she decided to go to that address.

She reached the address, it was an abandoned building with just a watchman there. 

Watchman - He is waiting for you on the third floor.

Priya - Who ?

Watchman - I don't know his name he just paid me and asked me to tell a fair lady to meet him on the third floor.

Priya - Okay, thank you.

Priya reached the third floor and she was shocked to see who it was. It was Ravi standing in the corridor.

Ravi - Nice to see you Priya bhabhi. I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle getting here.

Priya - Was it you who sent the pictures ?

Ravi - Pictures ? I have videos also. If you don't want Shankar to find out, you will do as I say.

Priya - Why Ravi ? I thought we were friends ?

Ravi - I just met you recently, you really think I think of you as a friend so fast ? Maybe after I fuck you, I'll consider it.

Priya - How dare you talk like that ?

Ravi - You are in no position to act tough. I can share those videos at any moment in time to Shankar. I wonder how his reaction would be to see his lovely wife fucking Madhan. You know Madhan and Shankar hate each other so much. Madhan bullies Shankar everyday. Everyday Shankar comes to me and vents about how Madhan is ruining his mental health. He says the only thing that keeps him from doing anything rash, is you. If he finds out...Ahaha it will cause such a scandal at the office and who knows what Shankar might do. Suicide maybe ?

Priya - Ravi please.

Ravi started removing his clothes. He was now standing there naked.

Ravi - Undress or should I help you ?

Priya started undressing in silence.

Ravi was not athletic like Madhan. Ravi had a huge belly, he was not as hairy as Madhan but he did have some hair. Ravi's penis was a lot shorter than Madhan and Shankar's penis but it was atleast thicker than Shankar's penis. As Priya kept undressing, Ravi's dick became erect. Priya was also now fully naked.

Ravi - Bhabhi, you are so obedient, Shankar really is lucky. Now come here and suck my dick.

Priya slowly walked upto him and got on her knees. Priya looked at his dick and brought her face close to it but the backed away. It smelled awful. She even gagged. Ravi then forcefully pushed her head and she opened her mouth.

Ravi - Stop, suck my balls.

Priya obeyed she was feeling like vomiting. Then Ravi did the unexpected.

Ravi asked Priya to suck his asshole.

Priya - Are you crazy, your dick stinks so much there is no way I'm going to get my face any close to your ass.

Ravi - Okay, that's fine. I'll just send Shankar the videos. You can dress and go home.

Priya - Please, Ravi I'm begging you. 

Ravi - You can go home if you are not interested. Not going to force you. 

Priya kept quiet and knelt down again. She was direct under Ravi. She looked at Ravi's hairy ass and gagged again. But she did it.
She started sucking his asshole. The taste and smell was so bad that she couldn't take it anymore. 

Ravi grabbed Priya's hair and brought it front of his dick. He started cumming on her face. He plastered her face with his cum.

Ravi - Thank you bhabhi, from today onwards you will be my toy as well. I'll be in touch. Take care.

Ravi left the building. Priya just stood there and started crying. Sh didn't know what to do. She then started vomiting thinking about what she just did. After a while she walked out of the building. The watchman smiled and waved her goodbye...

She reached home and took a shower right away and went to bed.
[+] 8 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
great update
Like Reply
Very obedient slut Smile
Like Reply
Watchman took video this time
Like Reply
Great going
Like Reply
Fantastic dude
Like Reply
amazing story. Continue.
Like Reply
Like a roadside pros, she has opened her legs to this man while her daughter has already become slut of her mothers lover. Shankar unaware of all these working for the welfare of these sluts.
Like Reply
Update please?
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply