Adultery Loving wife gets a taste of something much better.
Unlike my previous story, this story is pure fiction. I do have one more true story left to share with you guys but this one is purely made up. This is a fast paced story.

Characters 

Priya - A 39 year loyal housewife who is well known for her beauty. She is extremely fair and with a nice protruding ass. She maintained her shape from her college days. Her breasts are also perfect, not too big and definitely not small for her shape. Her ass is what drives people crazy, nice soft around. She almost has an hourglass shape with her ass being a bit on the bigger side. She usually wears panjabi suits at home. During her college days she used to be a model at her college and she has been in many relationships. Her parents had enough of her antics and arranged her marriage to Shankar. She was married when she was just 20 and she was not happy that her youth was stolen at an early age but she approved the marriage because she and Shankar were childhood friends and she had no other choice. At first she wasn't in love with him but as time passed and with the birth of their daughter, they now love each other.

Shankar - A 40 year old IT professional working in a small company, which just has 12 employees. Shankar is a cricket fan but he has a bad habit of gambling. When he was younger he gambled his entire childhood savings but after getting married he promised Priya that he wouldn't gamble anymore.

Sanjana - Shankar and Priya's 18 year old daughter who definitely took over her mother's genes in terms of beauty and body shape.. She is also a massive flirt. She is also dating someone behind her parents back. She loves dancing and her dream is to be an air hostess and travel the world.

Madhan - A 39 year old IT technician in the same company as Shankar. He and Shankar don't see eye to eye and they have always fought. He is a handsome man. He always tries his best to humiliate Shankar because their boss had given Shankar a promotion instead of him. He was a bully even in college. He was the reason for a lot of other people's break-ups in college as he was a charming womanizer.

Vijay - Madhan and Shankar's Boss.

The story

It was 7 am in the morning, Priya was already up making breakfast and packing food for her husband and her daughter. It was a dull Monday morning and Shankar was already not happy that it was Monday.

Shankar - Good morning Priya, has Sanjana woken up ?

Priya - Not yet, she will wake up soon.

Shankar - Okay tell her to get my clothes from the laundry today. I'm going now.

Priya - At least eat breakfast and go.

Shankar - I'm late already and that Madhan is getting on my nerves. Vijay told us to come early. I'm sure Madhan will reach early and start his nonsense. So I better go.

Priya - Okay, take care and don't stress much about all this. "Where have I heard of this name Madhan?. Every time he mentions this person I feel as if I know him." (She thought to herself.)

Shankar leaves for work.

Priya starts her usual work, cleaning the house and stuff

She switched on the T.V and on the news channel there was a story about a wife cheating on her husband and she was caught while plotting to murder her husband.

She thought to herself, "How do people plan to kill their loved ones ?"

It was finally night time and Shankar arrived at home pissed.

Priya - What happened Shankar ?

Shankar - Remember I booked those front row seats for the IPL game. I will have to cancel that because that bastard Madhan has already booked the entire month off before me. 

Priya - What ? We planned this a while back. How can this happen ?

Shankar - I think it's Madhan again talking to Vijay behind my back. It's ridiculous. But nothing I can do but cancel it.

Priya - Will we even get the whole ticket amount back ?

Shankar - No.... Anyways there is a party two weeks from now and Vijay is also there. I will try talking to him.

Priya - Okay, let's sleep. I'm tired. Goodnight 

Shankar - Goodnight.

The week passed without incident but on Friday night after 11 pm the house bell rang.

Priya - Sanjana open the door please, someone has rang the bell.

Sanjana - Okay muma.

Sanjana opens the door and she is shocked to see her dad drunk. She also sees another man helping her father.

Sanjana - Thank you for bringing him him. Please come in.

It was Madhan who brought Shankar home.

Madhan was shocked to see such a babe at his home.

Sanjana was wearing short shorts that revealed her entire long and milky fair legs with a tank top that barely covered her. The outline of her bra was clearly visible. 

After a bit of staring Madhan just asked her one thing.

Sanjana noticed the man staring at her breasts but instead of being shy she smiled and bent a bit down to give this unknown man a better view.

Madhan - Priya is that you ?

Sanjana - No, that's my mother. You know her.

Madhan - I think so.

Sanjana called her mom.

Priya comes fast to the door and looks at Madhan and is also shocked at seeing Madhan.

Priya - Hi Madhan, it's been a while.

Madhan - It definitely has, Priyanjali.

Priya - Don't call me that. (She snapped back.)

Sanjana returned after putting her dad to bed 

Sanjana - You two know each other ?

Before Priya could answer.

Madhan - Priya was my girlfriend in college.

Sanjana - Muma, seriously ?

Priya - Nothing like that, we were just close friends.

Madhan - Very close (With a smile.)

Sanjana - Muma, I didn't know you were like that (Smiling). Why did you break up ?

Priya - Sanjana stop it. It's late, go to bed.

Sanjana - Okay muma, you enjoy with your ex-boyfriend (She walks away while smiling)

Priya - Enough Sanjana.

Madhan - Relax Priyanjali. She is just joking.

Priya - Thank you for bringing my husband home. You can leave now.

Madhan - You are not going to invite me inside ?

Priya - Sorry, it's late and I don't think my husband would approve of me spending time with my ex in his absence.

Madhan - I can't believe someone like Shankar married a beauty like you. 

Priya - What do you mean ?

Madhan - He is nothing special. You on the other hand. Sanjana is lucky that she got all your traits, especially the body and face and not Shankar's ugly face.

Priya - Shut up. It's time you leave.

Madhan - Yes I am leaving but take this. (He took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down. He then went up to her and gave her the piece of paper)

Priya looked at the paper and it was his number with a heart.

She crumples the paper and tells Madhan.

Priya - I don't need this.

Madhan - Throw it then, goodnight Priyanjali. 

Madhan goes home and leaves Priya standing there speechless.

Priya throws the crumpled paper in the dustbin and goes to bed beside her husband but notices her husband was not fully asleep. 

Priya - Why did you drink so much ? You know you can't handle it.

Shankar - I can handle it, you sleep do not annoy me at night. I work too hard for you to live a comfortable life. I don't need to hear this from you. 

Priya - When you drink you become so mean and harsh towards me. I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Shankar - Okay. Do what you want. 

Priya goes to the hall and sits on the couch and turns on the T.V

While she was watching T.V she thought about that morning news story where the wife was cheating on her husband and this time she gets a bit excited. She starts touching herself and lifts her light blue nighty up, she starts stroking her pussy over her dark blue floral panty. While touching herself she randomly thinks of Madhan and she couldn't bear it anymore so she goes to the dustbin and starts searching for that crumpled paper. After a few minutes she finds that paper and saves the number on her mobile. She goes back to the sofa and starts touching herself again. She pulls her panty to the side and gets lost in pleasure.

Priya - It's been years since someone has complimented me. (She thought to herself)

She starts getting wetter and wetter while stroking her pussy and finally she orgasmed while moaning "his" name in pleasure.

Priya was in so much heat since it has been literally years since she has had any sexual activity that she wanted more. She picks up her phone and sends a text to Madhan.

Priya - Hi

Madhan - Hi Priyanjali ❤️

Priya - How do you know it is me ?

Madhan - I know a lot about you, did you forget ?

Priya - No... Why did you come into my life again. I feel you will ruin my life now.

Madhan - No baby, I won't ruin your life. I'll make it better. 

Priya- Oh, I don't think so.

Madhan - You will see in the coming few days. Btw you looked hot today. I can't believe you are 39 years old. 

Priya - Thank you

Priya took a minute and replied again.

Priya - You looked nice too.

Madhan - Thank you Priyanjali baby ❤️.

Priya - Don't call me that... 

Madhan - You will always be my Priyanjali baby. (Priya started stroking her pussy once again.)

Priya - I'm married now.

Madhan - So what, you are married to an idiot and besides you are texting me another man who was your ex.

Priya - Because my hubby is sleeping and I was bored so I remembered that you gave me your number so I thought why not text and see what was new in your life. But I think it was a mistake.

Madhan - Sure, if you say so. But usually when a man and a woman text so late at night, especially ex lovers. It only means one thing.

Priya - Shut up, clear your vulgar mind. It's nothing like that. (Despite texting that with her left hand, her right hand's fingers were still rubbing her pussy)

Madhan - Enough foreplay. I'll answer your previous question.

Priya - What ?

Madhan - "What's new in my life?" that question.

Priya - Okay...

Madhan - Right now nothing new but within a day or two something new will be in both our lives.

Priya - What do you mean?

Madhan - What I meant was that, something long, hard and big will enter your life and something tight, wet and small will enter my life. Or should I say something tight, wet and small will "open" up for me to enter inside and something long, hard and big will "enter" in you ?.

Priya knew what that meant and was currently in so much pleasure but she wanted to still act innocent. Even though what her fingers are doing to her pussy were far from innocent.

Priya - I don't get it......

Madhan - Do you want me to send you a picture of what will "enter" your life or rather enter "you" ?

Priya once again knew what he meant. Priya waited for a while and replied back.

Priya - Yes.....

Madhan sends her a picture of his erect 7.5 inch penis.

Madhan - My long, hard and big penis will enter your tight wet and small pussy.

Madhan continued 

Madhan - I don't need to ask you because I know I'm much bigger than your idiot husband. Anyways goodnight, I hope you are ready for what's to come. See you soon ❤️

Priya stopped replying and was just focusing on Madhan's words and the picture of his hairy thick dick while fingering herself. She was lost looking at how big Madhan was in comparison to her husband Shankar. Madhan's veins were so visible on his dick. And his ball sac was literally 3 times the size of Shankar's. She was in awe.

She finally came and couldn't believe it. She was soo satisfied after soo long.

She didn't even reply and went to sleep.
[+] 9 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome
Like Reply
Good Updates.

Like Mother, Like Daughter????
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
what a solid start.

Eager to see priya reunite with her Ex & experience his large and impressive size once more.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
wow super mather daughter duo
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
The next day Priya felt really guilty about what she did. So she decided to cook his favourite dish, Palak Paneer tonight.

Shankar finally woke up in the afternoon.

Priya - You slept a lot, I hope you are now all rested up.

Shankar - Yes, I feel much better. I'm still a bit hung over but I'll manage.

Priya - Why did you drink so much ?

Shankar - It was Friday, so Vijay ke sath, you know ?

Priya - No, I don't know. You were lucky that Madhan brought you home. You were a mess.

Shankar - That bastard just pretends to be this good guy. It would have been better if he left me there.

Priya - Language Shankar, and no I'm glad he bought you home.

Shankar - Please stop talking about him, besides there is a promotion chance at work, so I'm trying to win Vijay over. If I get promoted, it will be a bit easier to pay off this house loan.

Priya - Wow, that is amazing. I hope you get it. But please try and avoid drinking.

Shankar - I'll try but I won't be there tonight for dinner. I'm meeting a few colleagues from work.

Priya - But I was making palak paneer for you tonight....can't you meet them tomorrow ?

Shankar - It's for some work Priya, how can I call them on a Sunday.

Priya - Okay, at least tell me what time will you be back and where are you going ?

Shankar - You know that Bar near my office, we are going there. I'll be back by 1 or 2 am latest.

Priya - So late, and why a bar. I'm worried. Who all are going ?

Shankar - Look Priya it's just for work, don't worry. I'll leave by 6 pm, okay.

Priya - Okay....

Time passed by and it was 2:30 am but Shankar did not return, Priya was worried.

Sanjana - Where is papa ?

Priya - He has gone for some work but has not yet returned, I'm a bit worried. I'll call someone from his office to see if they know anything.

Priya's only option was Madhan. So Priya called him.

Priya - Hi Madhan, have you seen Shankar. He said he was going for some work near the bar that's close to your office. But he has not returned home yet. I'm worried.

Madhan - That fool went to gamble again, I told him he is not lucky like me but still he went.

Priya - To gamble ?

Madhan - Yes, there are few people there that gamble at night. They flip a coin and if you say the correct answer you get double the money you invest.

Priya - Shankar said he was going to meet a few friends from work to discuss about work.

Madhan - He is not wrong, cheap people make friends with cheap people, what can I say. But he did lie about "discussing work". He went to gamble.

Priya - Shut up, I'm going to check.

Madhan - It's dangerous to go alone those are some rowdy people. Who knows what they will do if they see a beautiful woman like you so late at night.

Priya - I have to go........can you please come with me ?

Madhan - A favor from Priyanjali ? Sure I'll come. I'll pick you up. I'll reach in 30 minutes.

Priya told Sanjana the situation but she didn't tell Sanjana that Madhan was going to pick her up.

Priya got ready and was waiting outside the house. Finally Madhan reached in his car. Priya sat in the front seat beside Madhan.

Madhan - You look really beautiful Priyanjali.

Priya - Madhan please, this is not why I called you.

Madhan - Relax, I know. I'm here to get your foolish husband home.

Priya did not respond. They sat in silence. But Madhan kept glancing at Priya's face and breasts.

Priya - Focus on the roads.

Madhan with a smile - It's hard to focus with you sitting beside me.

Priya - Should I go back ?

Madhan - No, that's fine.

Priya - Then focus on the roads please.

Priya unintentionally glanced at Madhan's legs and noticed his bulge. It was huge and his dick's outline was clearly visible. She blushed when Madhan caught her staring.

They finally reached the destination and saw a few men sitting on the floor and Shankar was also there but he was once again drunk.

Priya ran to Shankar and saw that he was way too drunk. Those cheap men were staring at Priya. One of the men got up and started walking to Priya but he stopped once he saw Madhan walking towards them. Madhan was 6 ft 1 in height so that scared the other people. Shankar on the other hand was 5 ft 5 and Priya was 5 ft 2. Madhan put his arms around Priya's shoulder and looking at that all those people backed away. Priya was more interested in Shankar so she didn't even realise where Madhan's arm was.

Priya - Shankar, let's go home. Madhan please help me get him in the car.

Madhan carried Shankar and placed him in the back seat and Priya sat on the front seat. But before they could leave Madhan walks back to those people and asks them something and returns back to the car.

Priya - Why did you go back there ?

Madhan - I wanted to see how much did this fool lose today.

Priya - And ?

Madhan - He lost 10k today as well.

Priya - Oh my god, 10 thousand and what do you mean today as well ?

Madhan - Didn't Shankar tell you, he was drunk yesterday because he lost 12k and wanted to forget about it.

Priya - No....

Priya was extremely stressed and almost in tears.

Madhan - I have made sure those guys don't invite Shankar again. If they do, I'll deal with them. So don't worry.

Priya - Thank you Madhan, for everything.

Madhan - Anything for you Priyanjali.

Priya just smiled and they reached home. Priya took Shankar to his room but asked Madhan to wait.

She went to the kitchen and packed the Palak Paneer that she made and went out and gave it to Madhan. Madhan thanked Priya and they hugged. Priya for some reason felt safe in Madhan's arms and she felt his body heat and odour. It was slowly turning her on but then she felt someone else. Madhan's hand was on her round bubble butt. She got annoyed and removed his hand.

Priya - No need to take advantage of the situation. And have a good night.

Madhan smiled - At least I can say your butt has become rounder and softer since I last touched it.

Priya - I know you helped me but shut up.

Madhan - Goodnight Priyanjali baby.

Priya avoided that comment and went back into the house. She watched as Madhan left.

Priya went to her bed but she couldn't sleep. So she went to take a shower. It was 4:30 in the morning and she was just thinking about what all happened today. She then suddenly thought of Madhan's dick. She remembered how his bulge looked the outline of his dick and she once again started touching herself. She then sneaked out of the bathroom and brought her phone inside the bathroom with her. She went through her chat with Madhan and searched for his dick's picture. She started masterbating to that and by mistake she reacted to that picture with a heart. She removed the heart emoji but Madhan already got the notification.

Madhan - Hello Priya, did you like that picture a lot ?

Priya was still masterbating - No....I was deleting it but I reacted to it by mistake.

Madhan - Yea, right. Shankar really is a fool, if I was your husband. I would be fucking you all day and night during my offs not gambling for some change.

Priya - Shut up and please stop talking about him. 

Madhan - Okay, but can you guess what I am doing now ?

Priya - I'm not interested and I'm not replying anymore.

Madhan sent a video. Priya was tempted to open that video.

Priya opened that video and was shocked. It was Madhan ejaculating. His long thick hairy black dick was shooting thick strands of cum on the bathroom wall. Priya couldn't believe how thick his cum was.

Madhan - Just Imagine me inside you Priya, that's what made me cum this much. Anyways I had fun today, goodnight.

Priya - Goodnight......

Priya was imagining exactly what Madhan told her to imagine and she came within a minute.
[+] 7 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
hummm
Like Reply
Anyway shankar has two beautiful woman to keep and gamble.
Like Reply
The next morning she received a text from Madhan.

Madhan - Good morning Priyanjali ❤️ 

She panicked and quickly replied back.

Priya - Don't text me now, Shankar is home.

Madhan - Fuck Shankar, I wanted to tell you that I'll be coming to your house tomorrow.

Priya - What, why ?

Madhan - I have to return the Tupperware box you gave me yesterday.

Priya - Keep that box, I don't need it.

Madhan - I have already taken a half day for Monday and I have no other plans. 

Priya - Please stop Madhan, this is getting out of hand. I know why you are coming. What if Shankar sees you visiting his wife ?

Madhan - Relax Priyanjali, Shankar is working on Monday, in fact he is working overtime too. So don't worry about anything, I'll see you at 3 pm. If you don't want me to come. Ask me to delete your number right now and I will do that.

Madhan was waiting for her reply but she never did.

The next day at the office.

Madhan - Monday sucks right, how is it going Shankar?

Shankar - What do you want ?

Madhan - Nothing much just wanted to make sure my friends are all good.

Shankar - Leave me alone.

Madhan - Wow I just wanted to make sure you are alright and that everything in your life was "satisfied" that is why I asked. But okay.

Madhan - I'll be taking a half day today, my "friend's" wife has some plumbing issues and her husband is busy at work so she asked me to fill her holes that are leaking with something that can prevent the leakage.

Shankar - Sure. Please leave as soon as possible.

Madhan answered back very softly - Yes, I'll be leaving as soon as possible to fill Priya's holes. 

Shankar - What did you say?

Madhan - Nothing.

At 2:30 pm Madhan left and reached Shankar's house. He rang the doorbell and Shankar's wife Priya opened the door. She was wearing a sleeveless Punjabi suit. Her top was white in colour and her loose leggings were blue in colour.

Madhan - Hi Priyanjali baby.

Priya - Madhan, please go back. You shouldn't be here. Shankar hates you. If he sees you here I don't know what will happen.

Madhan - I know he hates me and I hate him too. That is why I'm here.

Madhan - Here's the Tupperware box, I washed it.

Priya - Thank you, do you need anything else. If not you can leave because I have a lot of work today.

Madhan - Sanjana can help you with your work, is she home by the way ?

Priya - No she's at college. She'll be back in the evening.

Madhan - Oh that's good. So there is no one to disturb us today.

Madhan just smiles and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He then looks at Priya while taking off his shirt.

Priya - Madhan, what are you doing. Please stop this right now.

Madhan ignores her and  walks up to her and forcefully kisses her on the lips. Priya pushes Madhan away.

Priya - Madhan, stop this. I'm a married woman. Please leave right now.

Madhan - Do you really want me to go ? Or do you want this, his bulge was once again visible. I seen you staring at it while I was driving that day. Don't deny that.

Priya was just staring at Madhan's hairy chest and his huge bulge in his pants. She was starting to feel excited once again. Priya has been without sex for over 10 years after the birth of Sanjana, Shankar and Priya tried for another child but failed after which they never had sex again. They both got caught up in their lives.

Now that someone is showing her interest and not just someone but her ex lover. Her inner morals were fading away.

Madhan walked up to Priya once again and kissed her. This time she didn't push him. It was a one sided kiss at first but then Priya couldn't resist anymore. Their tongues intertwined and their kiss was wet and sloppy. Madhan slid his hand down her leggings and even underneath her now wet panties and started stroking her wet pussy.

Madhan - Such a nice shaved pussy you have, did you shave it for me ? It's so wet and well.

Priya - ummmm ohhh....nooo

Madhan took his fingers out of her legging and tasted her love juices that were on his fingers.

Madhan - You taste so good Priya. 

Madhan then puts his fingers into Priya's mouth.

Madhan - I'm going to give you so much pleasure today. Just imagine my 7.5 inch dick inside your tight shaved pussy.

Priya - Ohhhh... Madhan ummm stoppp.

Madhan - I love bullying Shankar so much, even today before leaving I taunted that fool. He was happy that I was leaving early, he doesn't know that while he is saved from my bullying today, his wife is going to be bullied hard.

Priya - Madhan.... please let me go...

Madhan - You know that is not going to happen Priyanjali. Just embrace what you are feeling.

Priya just kept silent. Madhan then lifted Priya and asked.

Madhan - Where do you and Shankar sleep?

Priya just guided him. She knew Madhan enough to know once he set his sights on something, he will definitely do it. And right now his sights were on Priya. Priya was rapidly losing her morals. Her mangalsutra hanging between her breasts was just a string with cheap jewellery attached to it now.

They finally reached the bedroom and Madhan threw Priya on the bed. Madhan got on the bed and removed her white sleeveless top, she was now just in her black lacy bra and blue leggings.

Madhan - Tell me, did you wear this nice bra for me?

Priya - No....(But in reality she did)

Madhan - Doesn't matter soon you will be naked with just your mangalsutra anyways. I'm going to fuck you while you wear that so that I know I'm fucking Shankar's wife.

Madhan then spreads her legs apart and tears the blue loose leggings from her crotch revealing her black lacy panty. He brings his face close to her panty and pulls it aside revealing her pink pussy. Not a single hair visible on her white legs.

He blows on her pussy and she moans. He then starts sucking and fingering her. He then moves away from her and starts unbuckling his belt and pulls down his pants and boxers. Priya was shocked to see its size in person.

Madhan - Bigger than Shankar's?

Priya just nods. Madhan's dick was semi erect but it still looked bigger than her husband's. Madhan's dick was twice as big as Shankar's dick when erect. Priya was not sure how big and long Madhan's dick would be when erect. The veins on his dick were visible. It was very hairy and dark, completely opposite of Priya's white hairless pussy. He smiled and got back on the bed. He brought his dick close to her face and he held her by her hair and pushed her mouth to his dick. He was very rough with her. She opened her mouth and started sucking him. While she was sucking him, he was fingering her pussy.

Madhan - Do you remember my taste ? Do I taste better than Shankar?

Priya did not answer but every time Madhan brought up Shankar's name, Priya would get excited. She couldn't believe she was cheating on her husband on their marital bed.

Madhan then made her lie down on her back and spread her legs wide apart. He put on a condom. Madhan was now completely erect and he was now literally three times the size Shankar was when erect. Even the condom was struggling to cover his whole dick. Madhan was facing the door and was ready. But before Madhan could enter her pussy, he heard something from the hall. Since Priya's head was below Madhan in the missionary position, she did not have vision of the doorway. And Madhan did not worry about the sound and slowly penetrated her. He just put the tip inside for a few minutes. Priya was in severe pain.

Priya - Madhan, you are too big. Please be gentle.

Madhan - What will Shankar think, seeing his wife fucking his colleague that he hates soo much.

Priya - Why are you doing this?

Madhan - Because I want to humiliate Shankar so much. Madhan started entering Priya's pussy until he was completely inside her. His entire 7'5 inch dick was in Priya's tiny pussy. Her pussy was so red and full. It struggled to keep Madhan inside.

Priya - Aaaahhh, Madhan please remove it. You are hurting me. Please.

Madhan - Ugh, Priya your pussy is so fucking tight and small. But don't worry, you will get used to my size.

Madhan started pumping her in full force while Priya was moaning loudly. Madhan removed her bra and started squeezing her big white breasts while fucking her.

Suddenly out of nowhere Madhan noticed someone standing at the doorway. It was Sanjana.

Sanjana couldn't believe her mother was being fucked by Madhan. Sanjana knew how much her dad hated Madhan and yet her mother was being fucked my him on her dad's bed. She was just standing there in shock and watching her mother getting fucked by her father's colleague while she still was wearing the torn blue leggings. Sanjana's eyes suddenly met Madhan's and instead of stopping Madhan started using more force.

Madhan while looking at Sanjana - Priyanjali baby, do I feel good inside you ?

Priya - Yessssssss, ummmmmaaa. Madhannnn.

Madhan - Shankar is such a fool, isn't he.

Sanjana was starting to feel horny and at that moment Madhan knew Sanjana was next. He smiled at Sanjana and Sanjana ran to her bedroom.

Priya was looking at how her pussy was being torn apart by Madhan's hairy dick.

Madhan then starts making out with her while thrusting deep and after a while he flips her on all fours.

He removes the torn leggings and panty and enters her from behind. Each thrust created a ripple effect on her big fair ass cheeks and her breasts were also swinging from front to back. Madhan then holds her mangalsutra tightly with his right hand and holds her waist with his left and and starts ramming her. He then starts giving Priya hickeys on her back. Priya was in too much pleasure to realise anything. Madhan then got a devilish idea. While Priya's back was turned away he took his phone and called Shankar, he lowered the volume on the phone and kept the phone in speaker mode he then placed the phone under his balls so that Shankar would hear a wet sloppy sound with each thrust. The phone connected and Madhan started fucking Priya once again roughly. 

Shankar - Hello ?

Madhan ignored Shankar and asked Priya - How do you like my pipe?

Priya - uhhhh

Shankar disconnected the phone after hearing that. He didn't suspect anything.

Madhan started pulsating and Priya understood that Madhan was about to cum. Just as he was about to cum, he removed his dick outside her fast and brought it to her face. Removed the condom in an instant and started cumming on her face, hair and breasts. His cum was everywhere, even inside her mouth. He then directed the last few strings of his cum directly on her mangalsutra.

He then looked at the mess he caused. The bedsheet was a mess, both their sexual juices were on the bed, Priya's bra on the bed and her panty and torn leggings on the floor. Madhan's clothes on the floor. And finally the biggest mess was the fair beauty. 

Priya's face was covered in his cum, her hair was wet from the saliva and cum mixture. Her hair was an absolute mess. Her makeup was all over the place. Her mangalsutra was also covered in thick cum and was resting on her breasts. Her pussy was flared up and red instead of the usual pink. Her ass checks were also red from the intense doggy style fucking she received. Her neck hand red lines from her mangalsutra because of how Madhan was using it as a handle and finally her back multiple hickeys. 

Priya swallowed a bit of his cum that was already inside her mouth but wiped her face with her sleeveless top that was lying around. She then covered her face. She was in shock. Madhan went near her and removed her hands from her face. He then kissed her and said.

Madhan - Priyanjali, this is not the end of us. Don't clean your mangalsutra and let my cum dry on it. I'm leaving now. I'll let you know when I'll come to fuck you next.

Priya didn't reply.

Madhan - Give Shankar my regards and if you want, you can tell him what we did today. That fool will be so angry if he finds out, you cheated and especially if he found I was inside you. Anyways bye babe.

Priya was a bit sad about this but she couldn't deny it. Madhan easily satisfied her more than Shankar. She touched her still sore pussy. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe Madhan was capable of producing so much cum. She ran to the bathroom to take a shower.  She removed her mangalsutra which was still wet with Madhan's cum and placed it near the window to dry. She then smiled and started taking a shower. After the shower she just went and made something to eat and went to sleep early.
[+] 8 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Very erotic
Like Reply
Priya did not realize that madhan is not just punihing shankar. He is going to do that same to her and daughter. Nice update.
Like Reply
Super one
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
It was 11 pm and Shankar finally reached home. He noticed the house was quiet so he called for Priya but she did not respond instead Sanjana responded and told her father that muma was sick and went to sleep early. She did not know what to do.

Priya got up around 3 am and looked to her left, her husband was sleeping peacefully. Not knowing what his wife did today. She was feeling really guilty now. She was thinking about how he works so hard to pay off the house loan while she cheated. But then she remembered his gambling that he did. Everything about this situation was making her feel sad but for some reason, despite feeling sad she felt as if something changed, she was more at peace than she normally would if he had gambled that much money. She went back to sleep.

The next morning Priya was very happy and humming in the kitchen. Sanjana was also in the kitchen eating her breakfast. Shankar walks in and notices Priya acting so happy and asks her. Her marks from yesterday were slowly fading but they were still visible so she wore clothes that would cover them.

Shankar - Did something good happy ?

Priya - No, why ?

Shankar - You were so tired yesterday and now you are singing.

Priya - Nothing happened, you take care and leave for work. Or else you will get late and again Madhan will create problems for you.

Shankar - Today is a good day. 

Priya - Why ?

Shankar - That bastard Madhan is sick so he won't come to work for a few days.

Priya - Language Shankar.

Shankar - I don't care, Sanjana knows how much of a bastard he is, right Sanju ? And you know that too Priya.

Sanjana - Yes, I'm sure muma hates him too.

Priya - Sanjana, get ready to leave. It's almost time.

Sanjana - Why you are trying to get rid of us so fast ? Do you have any special plans ?

Priya - Don't you have college?

Sanjana - Yes, yes. You enjoy your alone time.

Priya - What's wrong with you today ? 

Shankar - Okay, let us all calm down. Today is a good day. Madhan is not there to fuck my mood. So let's be happy.

Sanjana in her mind - (Yes papa, Madhan is not there to fuck your mood today because he probably has plans to fuck your wife.) I'm going bye.

Priya in her mind - (What happened to Madhan ? He was fine yesterday)

Shankar - I'm also leaving. Take care, my love.

Priya started cleaning the house and while cleaning she remembered she had kept her mangalsutra to dry near the window. She goes to collect it and sees that the cum has dried and it has a faint smell of Madhan's cum. 

Priya thought to herself for a while and decided to text Madhan.

Priya - Hi.

Madhan - Hey Priyanjali.

Priya - Why did you not go to work ?

Madhan - I'm not feeling well.

Priya - Are you serious ?

Madhan - Yes, if you are free can you come to my house to help me with some stuff ?

Madhan sent her the address and said, if you want to come you can but if not it's fine.

Priya - Don't you have any family or relatives to help you ?

Madhan - I live alone here. My family stays in our native place.

Priya - Oh okay. Sorry but I'm busy with a lot of house work.

Madhan - That's fine, I just want you to know that I enjoyed it a lot yesterday. I hope you were satisfied too after a long time of being dissatisfied with Shankar's performance ?

Priya - You take care, bye.

Priya didn't reply to that comment because it was true. Shankar never made her feel that good. 

Priya was spending her day as usual. But she was always thinking about that address. She was trying hard to fight the urges. She knew very well what "help" Madhan needed.

She was watching a tv serial and suddenly she got a WhatsApp message with a link. The message was from Madhan.

She opened the link and it was a porn video of a wife cheating on her husband with the husband's co-worker. Which was exactly her situation. 

She got pissed and replied back.

Priya - Don't send me rubbish like this.

Madhan - Why, bring back memories ?

Priya - Seems like you are fine now, good I didn't come.

Madhan - Yes, you didn't come today but you had "cum" yesterday a lot and if you would have come today to my house, you would have "cum" today as well.

Priya - You really are vulgar. Can't believe even when you are sick you think like this.

Madhan - I was actually fine, I just needed to recharge my energy after yesterday. But now I'm back to full energy. The tank is full again if you know what I mean ? 

Priya - Goodnight.

Madhan - Watch that video, it's good. Goodnight Priyanjali ❤️.

Priya usually never watched porn and she had nothing to do so she decided to watch that video. As she was watching it, she started to get horny. She was getting too excited for her own good so she decided to stop and just watch her serials but she kept thinking about it. She started touching herself and thinking of Madhan. She kissed her mangalsutra which had Madhan's cum scent on it and finally she couldn't stand it. She was too horny to sit still. Her pussy was leaking and she was feeling hotter. She continued to watch the video and the video finally ended with the woman's face painted with that man's cum. This reminded her of how she looked when Madhan did the same to her. She looked at the time and thought to herself.

Priya - (Oh god it's too late....Sanjana will come anytime now.)

It was 7 in the evening and she was restless. So finally had enough and decided to do something about this. She writes a note and sticks it on the Refrigerator.

The note said, "One of my friends is really sick and is in the hospital. Call Kajal Aunty if you are not able to reach me"

She then calls Kajal her best friend and tells her. 

Priya - If my husband or Sanjana calls please tell them one of our mutual friends is sick and  I have to go to take care of them and will be back later tonight."

Kajal - Why, where are you going ?

Priya - You know my husband's birthday is coming right. So I prepared a gift. I need to make sure it is all perfect. So I'm going to my mother's house as the gift is there. It came early so I need to check if everything is fine. But don't tell this to anyone.

Kajal - Oho, I didn't know you were a romantic haan.

Priya - Nothing like that. Anyways thank you so much.

Kajal - Acha baba you take care.

Priya - Thanks.

Priya then went and took a shower, she also changed into a nice sexy red lacy underwear and wore a nice expensive chudidar that her husband gifted her for her birthday. The chudidar was red and white, the top part was bright red with her sleeves a bit see through and the bottom was a bit baggy and white in colour. She put some light makeup, a bindi on her forehead and decided to call the uber. She memorized the OTP for the Uber and purposely kept her phone in the kitchen table so that her husband and Sanjana knew that she "forgot" her mobile home. She waited for the Uber cab to come close to her house. Finally the uber arrived and she left.

She reached Madhan's house and looked around. No one was looking. She then shyly rang the bell.

Madhan was shocked but acted cool.

Madhan - Welcome Baby, I didn't expect you to come at all.

Priya just walked inside without saying a word. What Priya didn't know was, Madhan planned to record everything in UHD. Madhan had an UHD hidden camera that even recorded voices set up near his bed.

Madhan - So what brings a beauty like you here.

Priya - I came to see if you are really fine. It seems you really are doing fine. Maybe I should go.

Both Madhan and Priya knew that she came here to be fucked.

Madhan walked up to her saying - You care so much about me. I must thank you properly before you leave.

He put his arms around her waist and placed his hands on her huge ass. He squeezed it and started kissing her neck. He started marking this married woman as his by leaving a hickey. 

Priya - Please stop , Shankar will be able to see that.

Madhan - I hope he does, because today I'll be marking and claiming my territory.

Madhan and Priya started making out. Priya was also an active participant in the making out session.

Madhan - Why did you suddenly decide to come so late.

Priya - You are a jerk, that video you sent.

Madhan - Oh, that. I just sent that to show you how similar our situation was. See even now while that mother fucker Shankar is working, his wife is at his colleague's house about to get fucked.

Priya - I hate you.

Madhan - But your pussy loves my dick. Let's go to the bedroom.

She gets on his bed unaware about that hidden camera while Madhan starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Everything was being recorded .

Madhan while removing his pants and boxers - Baby, the real reason you came here is to be fucked right ?

Priya does not say anything.

Madhan - Say it.

Priya was looking at Madhan with an annoyed face.

Madhan - Come on Priya, look at my dick. It's ready. Do you prefer my dick over your husband Shankar's?

After a while Priya finally admitted.

Priya - Yes, I do like your dick more than Shankar's now please....

Madhan - I wish you could have heard this Shankar. And watched me fuck your wife.

Madhan jumped on the bed and ripped Priya's expensive red chudidar that was given by her husband and pulled it off her body. Priya did not say anything, she was just preparing herself for the ultimate pleasure. She was staring at Madhan's thick hairy penis which was oozing precum. She couldn't believe something this sized entered her last time and it is not even erect.

Madhan - Wow baby this underwear, I know you wore it for me so I'm not going to ask.

Priya - Yes, I wore it for you. Happy ?

Madhan - Very happy, too bad though because I'm going to ruin everything you are wearing today.

Priya - These clothes that you just tore were my birthday gift...

Madhan - Please tell me it's from that fucker.

Priya - Yes it was from my husband.

Madhan - Then I'm glad I tore it.

Priya - ....

He ripped her bottom as well and revealed the perfect match red lacy panty.

Madhan - You should call your husband and tell him. It's going to be a long night today. You might get late.

Priya - I didn't' get my phone.

Madhan with a smile - Oh, you didn't want to be disturb while I'm fucking you.

Priya once again says nothing.

This was like a foreplay for both of them. They were both getting excited.

Madhan while taking his phone out and dialing Shankar - No worries, I'll help you out.

Priya - Madhan what are you doing, stop.

Shankar picked up the phone.

Shankar - Hello.

Madhan - Hello, Shanker. How are you ?

Shankar - What do you want ?

Madhan - No, nothing but I have someone who needs to tell you something.

Shankar - What ?

Madhan placed the phone on speaker - Go on baby, tell him.

Priya just kept quiet. Then Madhan brought his face close to Priya's and kissed her sloppily. He brought the phone closer so that Shankar could hear. Priya was returning the kiss as well.

Shankar - Please stop the bullshit, I'm not interested in your love life.

Madhan - Remember you once told me no one will marry me, that doesn't matter because I'm fucking a special married woman.

Shankar - Good for you. Goodbye. Don't call me again for such things or else I'll report you.

Shankar disconnected the call.

Madhan - Report me all you want, because from today onwards, your wife Priya will be reporting to me for satisfaction.

Priya - You really are such a bad person.

Madhan - I know, and this bad person is about to make you a bad woman. Open your mouth.

Priya opened her mouth and started sucking Madhan's thick dick. After a few minutes Madhan makes her lie on her bed and starts sucking her clitoris and fingering her. Priya was in pure pleasure and she asked Madhan to completely remove her clothes. Madhan ripped the leggings and threw it on the floor and took off her panty and bra.

Madhan - I'll be keeping this with me as a souvenir.

Priya - Okay....

Madhan then pulled her to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs and placed it on his shoulders. He then looked at Priya and slowly guided his unprotected dick inside.

Priya - Madhan, condom?

Madhan - From today onwards no more condoms. I want you to feel me.

Priya - I can't risk getting pregnant Madhan...

Madhan was already inside her and slowly entering inside and outside. 

Madhan - Don't you think Sanjana needs a brother or a sister ?

Priya - ......Uhhh..

Madhan - Answer me

Priya -  It's too late, I'm too old.

Madhan - Let's test if you can still get pregnant.

Priya - No, do not try anything funny. I'm warning you. I don't want a child.

Madhan while laughing - Fine, I'll pull out.

Madhan was fucking her in various positions. This continued for a while. It was 10:15 pm and they were still going at it. Madhan was so tired but he still was not ready to cum.

Meanwhile at home. Sanjana called Kajal but she was not convinced. She felt something was off. Priya had forgotten that it was Sanjana that set up her password for the phone. And Sanjana unlocked the phone and saw the messages from Madhan. She saw how Madhan seduced her and even saw his dick picture which he had sent her. She saw that Madhan had sent his address to her and that her mother had booked an uber to his house. Sanjana was broken. She couldn't believe that her mother, who was always cheering for her husband was fucking her father's bully.

Meanwhile in Madhan's house.

Madhan is lying on his back and Priya is on top of him. His thick 7 inch unprotected dick is inside Priya's tight wet pussy. Her pussy is holding onto his dick. Madhan was holding both Priya's hand behind her back with his hands and Madhan was fucking Priya as if his dick was a hydraulic piston. Madhan's dick was covered in his precum and Priya's love juice. Even Madhan's ball were sweaty and wet. Priya was moaning so loudly. Priya's breasts were resting on Madhan's chest and between her breasts was her mangalsutra which was also resting on his chest. Madhan's piston was doing its job well. With each thrust, Priya could feel her ass jiggle. The force and speed of each thrust made Priya cum multiple times in this same position. It looked as if an animal was mating with Priya, because Madhan was hairy and dark skinned while Priya was hairless and very fair skinned. Madhan's dick was also very huge compared to Priya's small tight pussy which was trying it's best to fit Madhan's thick dick inside. Madhan started making out with Priya but this did not slow down his piston, it kept pounding her.  Madhan's hairy balls were slapping her ass cheeks so hard that Priya even mentioned it.

Priya - Your balls are hurting me, please be a bit gentle. How are your balls so hard and heavy ?

Madhan - I can't be gentle now baby, my balls are filled with cum that need to be released, that's why it is heavy. Only a few minutes longer Priyanjali, I'm about to release my cum in you baby.

Priya - What ?

Priya felt Madhan's dick pulsate and remembered he was fucking her without a condom.

Priya while moaning - Madhan, pull out cum on my face. You are not wearing a condom.

Madhan was still kissing her and ignored that statement. He then left her hands that he was holding behind her back and placed his hands around her back to make sure she did not get up. Priya was trying her best to get up but it was impossible. She was very tired of the 3 hour fucking session. He then pushed his dick deep inside her and started injecting his seed inside her. Madhan stopped kissing her to grunt as he shot his thick cum into Priya's pussy. Priya could feel Madhan's baby making paste fill her womb.

Priya - Madhan stop it please, remove it right now. I'll get pregnant.

Madhan while still cumming inside her - That's the point.

Madhan was still holding Priya in that position - Shankar, look at your wife. Look at your wife's tired and sweaty naked body on top of me. Look at my dick inside her whitish pink pussy. Look at my cum, trying to escape her pussy. Shankar madarchod, I hope your wife gets pregnant with my child.

Priya - Madhan ...(She was too tired to even argue. She fell asleep with his dick inside her, still pulsating.)

The next morning Madhan got up before her. He was staring at this beauty that was still sleeping on his chest. His dick even though it was flaccid was still inside this married babe. Around 12 in the afternoon she woke up. She looked at Madhan just staring at her. 

Madhan smiled - Good afternoon Priyanjali.

Priya -  It's afternoon, God how much did I sleep.

Madhan - Don't worry about it. After what happened yesterday I don't blame you that you slept soo much like a baby.

Priya - Yesterday.....I can still feel you inside me.

Madhan - I never pulled out since we had sex. You were sleeping with my dick inside you. 

Priya - Uff, what have I done.

Madhan - Nothing much, you just marinated my dick overnight I guess.

Priya - So vulgar. You came inside me even though I told you not to. 

Madhan - Yea, I couldn't control myself. The way you were moaning, the way your face looked and how good I felt inside you was too much. Just imagine if you get pregnant with my child. Shankar will be so shocked and angry because never has sex with you.

Priya - Please don't say stuff like that. I can't afford a child. It will risk my marriage and everything. I can't even pretend it is Shankar's because he doesn't fuck me.

Madhan - That's the point, Shankar will be so furious and will want to know whose child it is.

Priya - Uff, you really hate him so much.

Madhan - Yes baby, I hate him and he deserves the hate but it's fine because I get to enjoy fucking his wife and just imagine the look on his face when he finds out the child you are pregnant with is mine, the person he hates the most. That would insult and humiliate Shankar the most. (Saying this he got hard again, he was already inside Priya's tight pussy. He slowly started fucking her)

He started kissing Priya and started moving. Since he was already inside her he didn't have to do much. Priya started kissing him back. They started fucking passionately in the spoon position. After 15 minutes Madhan started to pulsate.

Madhan - I don't care about your marriage. From today onwards I'm always fucking you in the hopes of getting you pregnant. 

Madhan - Priyanjali hold my dick, make sure it doesn't slip out. I'm about to cum.

Priya was lost in lust.

Priya - Ah, ah, ah, ah, okay....ah ah ah ah.

Madhan was fucking her in full force. He started giving her a hickey on the back of her neck while fucking her and then.

Madhan - Baby hold it tight, make sure it is inside. I'm gonna to cum inside.

Priya - Ah, ah ah ah ah.

After hearing Madhan's thoughts of impregnating her to humiliate Shankar, instead of getting angry she was excited. It was 1 pm in the afternoon. She didn't return home. She didn't prepare breakfast for her daughter nor her husband. She hasn't spoken to her husband for over 24 hours and instead she is being bred by the man her husband hates the most. Madhan was about to cum. Priya could feel Madhan's dick pulsating and growing even bigger inside her tight pussy. She made sure his dick was inside and held onto his dick as requested by Madhan. After Priya could feel his dick pushing his cum outside his dick and inside her pussy. She felt his thick cum filling her womb once again.

Madhan turned Priya's head to face him and kissed her and said.

Madhan - I wish Shankar could see us together. Just look at how your pink pussy is holding onto my black dick.

Priya stared at her pussy. It was swollen and it was really holding Madhan's thick dick tightly. Priya looked below and saw Madhan's hairy ball sac. Priya was shocked to see how big Madhan actually was when he was erect. Her pussy was stretched soo much.

Priya - Your ball sac is so huge. No wonder I was getting hurt.

Madhan - Sorry baby, but I can't control it when I'm fucking you. I should be more careful. Shankar's balls are probably half my size.

Priya with a smile - Maybe even smaller.

Priya - Madhan, in these two days that I have spent with you. You have satisfied me sexually more than Shankar ever has in a lifetime.

Madhan - And I have no plans of stopping. 

Priya - We can't always do this, as much as I enjoy it. We can't. I'm still married and despite him not satisfying me sexually, I do love him. 

Madhan while smiling - Saying that you love that bastard while his enemy's cum is trying to get you pregnant as you say that is funny.

Priya - Shut up, I'm going to clean. And I really don't want a child, I was lucky it was a safe day today.

Madhan - Clean all you want, but I will definitely get you pregnant Priyanjali baby.

Priya rolled her eyes but deep down she knew it was only a matter of time until Madhan's baby would be inside her. Madhan is not just a talker, he is a doer.

Priya took a shower and then she remembered that she has no clothes. 

Priya - I have no clothes to wear, you tore it. You animal.

Madhan - You are right, I am an animal. You should have seen how you looked when I was fucking you in doggy style. Your body was so tiny, it really looked like I was a huge animal fucking you. 

Priya - Beauty and the Beast.

Madhan started at Priya's naked body and said - You definitely are a beauty. And yes I am a beast.

Madhan started stroking his dick while looking at her.

Priya - Oh God, how much stamina you have. How are you hard again.

Madhan - It's not my fault when there is a naked babe in my room.

Priya - I'm naked because I have no clothes. Can you please arrange for some clothes ? Do you have any woman's clothes here ?

Madhan took out his phone and called someone.

Priya - Who did you call?

Madhan - Relax, he's my friend. He will get his wife's clothes for you to borrow.

Priya - Thanks.

Madhan while still stroking his dick - Come here.

Priya knew she was about to be fucked again.

Madhan tossed Priya on her back and positioned himself in the missionary position and started fucking her.

Priya once again felt his huge ball sac slapping her tightly with each thrust. But she knew she had no choice, he was big and she was tiny.

Madhan was staring into her eyes while fucking her and then Priya put her arms around his neck to bring his head closer. They then began kissing. Madhan kept taking breaks but they remained in that position itself. Priya was once again sweaty not only with her sweat but also her lover's sweat. Madhan lifted Priya's arms and started licking her armpits while fucking her. Priya was on edge and started cumming. It was now 2:30 pm.

While they were fucking, a man entered the room, it was Madhan's friend, Ravi. He took out his phone and clicked a few pictures of Madhan fucking Priya he made sure her face and Madhan's face were visible. He even took a video of them. They were soo into fucking each other that they did not notice them. Ravi just stood by the door watching them. Ravi slowly walked out and left the house. He wanted to make sure Madhan didn't know he saw them and took pictures.

Madhan - Priyaaaaaaa

Priya - Oooh.

Priya was holding onto Madhan's back while he was injecting his seed into her. Once again Priya was filled, she could not believe Madhan could produce soo much cum.

Priya - Now I need to take a shower again.

Madhan - I'll join you.

Priya - No, please check where are the clothes. I really need to get home.

Madhan - Ok

Madhan called Ravi and Ravi said he will reach in 5 minutes. Ravi reached the house.

Ravi did not enter the house he just gave the clothes to Madhan and left.

Priya wore those clothes and left. It was 4 Pm when she reached home. Sanjana was waiting for her mother to return. As soon as Priya returned Sanjana went to ask her mother where she was.

Sanjana - You are finally back, where were you ?

Priya - Sanjana I'm really tired I need some rest I will tell you about it later. Didn't Kajal Aunty tell you ?

Sanjana - She did but I wanted to hear it from you. 

Priya - I'll tell you later. I'll sleep now

Sanjana was furious because she knew her mother was cheating on her dad with Madhan.

A few hours passed and it was night. Priya finally got up. She was still feeling exhausted and her body was also in pain. She went to the bathroom and removed her clothes. She looked into the mirror and seen the amount of love bites she had. Her breasts her back were filled with love bites. Even the back of her neck. Luckily she had long hair to cover that. 

She started her daily chores and started cooking food.

Sanjana walked into the kitchen.

Sanjana - So muma, tell me what happened yesterday ?

Priya - I told you na, my friend was very sick and I was visiting her.

Sanjana - Whole night ?

Priya - There was a complication so I had to wait back.

Sanjana - Oh, and why are you not walking properly are you hurt.

Priya - I just got a catch, I did not sleep properly yesterday. I'll be fine.

Sanjana - Why did you not take the phone.

Priya - I forgot it in a hurry.

Sanjana - Okay, papa told me to remind you about the office party. It's in 3 days.

Priya - Okay, thank you.

Sanjana - I'm going to stay at Mahi's house today. A slumber party.

Priya - Okay.

Sanjana left the house. But there was no slumber party. Sanjana planned to confront Madhan. She copied the address from her mother's mobile when she was scrolling through the messages.

She finally reached her destination. Madhan's house. She rang the bell and Madhan opened the door.
[+] 7 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply
Ahhhh, think we all should know by now what will happen next.

Hopefully Mom/Daughter combo in future.
Like Reply
wow now Sanjana wil get some gift from Madhan
Like Reply
Madhan smiled when he seen her alone. He knew that Sanjana watched him fuck her mother.

Madhan - What brings you here Sanjana?

Sanjana - I want you to stop. I know what you and muma are doing. 

Madhan - Oh, I see. That is not going to happen. You know your mother is coming here to me. I am not forcing her. 

Sanjana - I know but it has to stop. I can't imagine what will happen if my father finds out.

Madhan - I know, I can't wait for him to find out. You know your stupid father does not even satisfy your mother that is why she comes to me. She has the right to be satisfied.

Sanjana - She can survive, please just stop. If he finds out she is cheating on him with you, he might kill himself. You have no idea how much he hates you.

Madhan - Good, once he is gone I'll be your stepfather.

Sanjana - How can you say that ?

Madhan - Shankar is a fool, he does not know that I'm going to show him a video of Priya and me making love during the office party. I'll show it in front of everyone.

Sanjana - You are lying, you don't have any video. My mother may be a cheater but she would never agree to make a sex video.

Madhan - Come with me.

Madhan takes her to his bedroom and points at the hidden camera installed near his bed.

Sanjana was shocked - Why do you have a camera installed?

Madhan - I recently installed  it after that first night with your mother. I knew I would fuck her again and I wanted a video to humiliate your father.

Sanjana - Please, don't do it I'm begging you.

Madhan - Let's go to the hall. I want you to see something.

Madhan went and turned on his T.V.

And he played the video of the sex tape.

Sanjana was standing in shock watching her mother kiss Madhan. And making love with him. She was just staring at how deep Madhan's thick hairy dick was going inside her mother. The video even had a close up of Madhan's dick inside Priya.

Sanjana was in tears.

Madhan - Don't cry Sanjana, I won't show this video to Shankar, but you have to do everything I tell you.

Sanjana was confused and looked at Madhan and she understood. Madhan's jeans and boxers were on the floor. And his dick was in full display. It was flaccid.

Sanjana - You can't be serious.

Madhan - Sanjana, the first day I met you while dropping your pathetic father home, I knew you were special. You think I didn't notice you purposely bending down to give me more access to see your breasts. So let's not waste time and get here.

Sanjana was scared but she did as she was told.

Madhan - Open your mouth.

Sanjana once again did what she was asked to do. 

Madhan - You have a boyfriend ?

Sanjana just nodded yes. Madhan held Sanjana by the back of her hair and forced his dick into her mouth.

Madhan - Are you a virgin ?

Sanjana - No....

Madhan - That's too bad, well that's still fine. I bet you are still tight down there. 

Sanjana - Please no, I'll do anything please just let me go.

Madhan - Anything ? Fine I'll give you an option. Either get rid of Shankar or get fucked by me.

Sanjana - What do you mean?

Madhan - I want him kicked out of the house for a few days. 

Sanjana - Why ?

Madhan - Because I want to fuck your mother for a few days and sleep with her on your father's marital bed and finally get your mother pregnant with my child.

Sanjana - You can't be serious, my mother would never let you impregnate her. No matter how good you make her feel.

Madhan - It's not up to her, I have decided I want to get her pregnant. Anyways that doesn't concern you. So we have a deal or not ?

Sanjana - How do I even manage that?

Madhan - Fine, I have a better idea. Let's play a game.

Sanjana - What game?

Madhan - I don't know if you know but each year we have an office party and we celebrate it in our houses. This year I'm trying to convince my boss to have it in your house. So if that happens, the game starts.

Sanjana - ...

Madhan - The game is simple, all you need to do is make sure your bastard father does not see me flirting, seducing and eventually fucking your mother.

Sanjana - What, no you can't do that.

Madhan - I am doing that. I don't care who sees me, but I'm definitely going to flirt and seduce your mother in the open. Your job is to make sure Shankar does not find out.

Madhan continued - There are two parts in this game. If he does notice me flirting with your mother, the second part starts. In this part, you need to prevent Shankar from stopping me and you would have to help me fuck your mother. Like make sure your father is in a different room while I'm fucking your mother.

Sanjana - You are so evil.

Madhan - I know, so evil that I want to ignore our previous conversation and just straight up fuck you right now and get you pregnant instead.

Sanjana was staring at Madhan's thick hairy dick. She couldn't believe something like this was inside her mouth just a few minutes ago.

Madhan - Let's go to the bedroom.

Madhan held her hand and guided her to the bedroom.

Sanjana - Why ?

Madhan with a smile - Because I want to cum and if your blowjob does not make me cum in 5 minutes, I will use your pussy to cum. And I would need to fuck you on my bed.

They both got the bed and Sanjana started giving Madhan a blow job. 

Madhan - Suck my balls, it'll help you make me cum faster. You have 3 minutes left.

Madhan's balls were so big that Sanjana could only suck one of his balls at a time.

Madhan then lifted Sanjana's hand up and removed her t-shirt and unhooked her bra while she was still sucking his dick.

Madhan - Your breasts are big but not as big as your mother's. But don't worry, once I put a baby inside you. Your breast size will increase.

Sanjana was definitely Priya's daughter. Hearing all of those degrading words was making her excited.

Madhan held Sanjana by the hair and started cumming. The impact of his cum shot took Sanjana by surprise. Her whole face was plastered in his cum. Madhan took a picture of Sanjana's face covered in cum. Sanjana didn't mind that because she was still horny and wanted a release.

Sanjana - I need to use the restroom to clean myself.

Madhan - Sure, but you don't need to, you look beautiful drenched in my cum.

Sanjana - Shut up.

Sanjana goes to the bathroom and looks at her face in the mirror. She did not wash Madhan's cum off her face instead she goes and sits on the toilet and starts touching herself. She even scraps off Madhan's cum from her face and starts slurping his thick cum while touching her with her right hand while her left hand was collecting Madhan's cum off her face and putting it into her mouth. She starts imagining Madhan's big dick and while she was doing that, the door opens slowly. The bathroom door was not locked and Madhan walked into the bathroom looking at Sanjana touch herself. Sanjana suddenly notices Madhan standing naked in the bathroom staring at her touching herself but she doesn't stop. Madhan walks up to her and grabs Sanjana's right hand and stops Sanjana from touching herself. He holds Sanjana's hand up making her stand. He then guides her back to the bedroom and tosses Sanjana onto the bed. He then gets on the bed himself and starts licking and fingering Sanjana's pussy. Sanjana was almost at the edge but then Madhan stops. 

Sanjana - Why ?

Madhan did not reply with words he just went closer to her and positioned himself in the missionary position and pushed his dick inside her.

Sanjana - Oooh stop it's too big.

Madhan did not stop. He kept going inside her slowly until he was fully inside her.

Sanjana looked at Madhan's big and hairy dick. 

Madhan starts fucking her hard. Sanjana starts bleeding a bit but that does not stop Madhan from thrusting. After a while Sanjana passed out from the pain and pleasure combined. 

After a few hours she finally wakes up and notices Madhan sleeping naked next to her. Her pussy was still soar but what shocked her more was the cum leaking out of her pussy. Madhan came inside her. 

Sanjana looks at Madhan's flaccid dick. It was thrice as big as her boyfriend's dick even though it was flaccid. Sanjana wanted to click a picture of his dick just to use it in the future because she couldn't deny the fact that this was the biggest dick she has ever fucked. She gets her face close to his dick and clicks a selfie. While she was doing that Madhan woke up.

Madhan - Give me your phone and put your mouth around my dick, I'll click a picture for you.

Sanjana obeyed him. She voluntarily started giving him a blowjob while Madhan was recording her with her own mobile. She sucked him for 10 minutes and he was about to cum. He was still recording her with his left hand and using his right hand he started jerking his dick.

Madhan - Suck my balls

She didn't like how hairy Madhan's ball sac was but she obeyed once again.

Madhan - Get back and open your mouth, I'm gonna paint your pretty face.

Sanjana - Okay.

Madhan started shooting strings of thick cum on her face and hair. He then put his dick inside her mouth while still cumming and face fucked Sanjana mercilessly.

Sanjana gagged but she swallowed each and every drop.

Madhan - Good girl, remember our deal. You will help me get your mother pregnant or else everyone will know that you and your mother slept with me.

Sanjana - Okay...

She spent the night at Madhan's place and the next day Sanjana goes home and goes straight to her bedroom.

Priya - How was the slumber party?

Sanjana - Tiring, I'm going to sleep.

Priya - Okay, sleep well.
[+] 4 users Like Jake01's post
Like Reply