Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Any way but krish update please eagerly waiting for your new episode
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Early update is appreciated
Like Reply
Waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes saka1981's post
Like Reply
What happened Krish waiting yaar
Like Reply
(01-08-2024, 11:00 PM)पॉल5 Wrote: क्या हुआ कृष इंतज़ार कर रहा है यार?
 yes
[+] 1 user Likes shake chilli's post
Like Reply
Krish where aren't you it's wrong yaar please dont play with viewers centimetres
Like Reply
(21-07-2024, 12:46 AM)krish_999 Wrote: I have deleted chapter 41 and 42.  The story will continue from chapter 41 with small changes, and from 42 and 43 onwards, the story will have more changes. At least four chapters will follow. I'm not sure about how many chapters will be there. If I make small chapters it can take up to 8 chapters as well. By small, I mean a chapter which can be told in one post. 
Now the most important but disappointing aspect about it ;) I'm just half way into my rewriting.

Hi Krish, waiting for your post. Thanks for rewriting last few chapters.

I think you should write this whole story again from Meera point of view?
Like Reply
Ha bhai
Like Reply
Come on guys. I didn't offer early update. I am still writing. I need to complete at least 75 percent of the story plus basic draft of the rest 25 percent, before I start posting here. Otherwise I will end up giving delayed updates later. I know I have dragged this waiting game too long but this is what it is. Believe me, I am giving serious time to this story.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 11:06 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Come on guys. I didn't offer early update. I am still writing. I need to complete at least 75 percent of the story plus basic draft of the rest 25 percent, before I start posting here. Otherwise I will end up giving delayed updates later. I know I have dragged this waiting game too long  but this is what it is. Believe me, I am giving serious time to this story.

Remove the word "Completed" in the title. Waiting for the last nail in coffin.
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 11:06 AM)krish_999 Wrote: चलो दोस्तों। मैंने जल्दी अपडेट देने की पेशकश नहीं की। मैं अभी भी लिख रहा हूँ। मुझे यहाँ पोस्ट करने से पहले कहानी का कम से कम 75 प्रतिशत और बाकी 25 प्रतिशत का मूल मसौदा पूरा करना होगा। अन्यथा मैं बाद में देरी से अपडेट देना समाप्त कर दूँगा। मुझे पता है कि मैंने इस प्रतीक्षा के खेल को बहुत लंबा खींच दिया है लेकिन यह ऐसा ही है। मेरा विश्वास करो, मैं इस कहानी को गंभीरता से समय दे रहा हूँ।

Ok apko koi pressure nahi he

Lakin. Short update de start kar do please 

Small update to app de sakte ho

Badd me app soch rahe ho wo karo

Jase car start karte he wase

Part 4 start karo

Sir
Like Reply
Dear Krish... ... Though I have read all of you stories, this is my first comment on any of your stories as I am secret admirer of you and your stories... Since the time I started reading erotic stories from all of those forums, I always thought that the writer Aureliues1982 who wrote stories like who watches the watchman, A shy Indian opens up etc is the best one in whole erotica world... However, after reading your stories, my opinion is completely changed (with all due respect to Aurelius)... I strongly feel that you are a notch above him... The presentation of your stories, characters, build up everything is just mind-blowing.... You know how to convey emotions of the characters to your readers.. how to make them glued to your stories... Anvi from No one Does a saint.. Meera from this one and others as well.. we feel that they are part of our lives..

I am eagerly waiting for the updates parts of this story and I beg you to write 2nd part of no one does saint story.. with Anvi getting seduced the way he was in first part..

I must say u r a gem of writer and that's why you are seeing so many comments flooding in...

Please bring the next update soon as I we can't wait much now ??

Special request: please write second part of no one Saint with lengthy updates...
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 11:06 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Come on guys. I didn't offer early update. I am still writing. I need to complete at least 75 percent of the story plus basic draft of the rest 25 percent, before I start posting here. Otherwise I will end up giving delayed updates later. I know I have dragged this waiting game too long  but this is what it is. Believe me, I am giving serious time to this story.

appreciate your work. I know how dedicated you are towards your stories. Waiting for your story
Like Reply
(08-08-2024, 11:33 PM)samcoolpatil007 Wrote: Dear Krish... ... Though I have read all of you stories, this is my first comment on any of your stories as I am secret admirer of you and your stories... Since the time I started reading erotic stories from all of those forums, I always thought that the writer Aureliues1982 who wrote stories like who watches the watchman, A shy Indian opens up etc is the best one in whole erotica world... However, after reading your stories, my opinion is completely changed (with all due respect to Aurelius)... I strongly feel that you are a notch above him... The presentation of your stories, characters, build up everything is just mind-blowing.... You know how to convey emotions of the characters to your readers.. how to make them glued to your stories... Anvi from No one Does a saint.. Meera from this one and others as well.. we feel that they are part of our lives..

I am eagerly waiting for the updates parts of this story and I beg you to write 2nd part of no one does saint story.. with Anvi getting seduced the way he was in first part..

I must say u r a gem of writer and that's why you are seeing so many comments flooding in...

Please bring the next update soon as I we can't wait much now ??

Special request: please write second part of no one Saint with lengthy updates...

Thank you for the nice words, bro. But I don't think I will commit to your special request for a second part of No one dies a saint. Because it's a completed story which I think do not need a second part. I have plan to write a sequel to The Accident. And there's another story that I have a basic draft without a name. Other than these two, I'm heavily committed to continuing a little more of this Knowing III. I hope I can meet the expectations of all.
Thanks again, not only to you but  also to all those who are encouraging me to write more and more.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Ham sab abhi apke stories ka sidha update hi padhne ki umid karte he mere dost

3 years se waiting chal rahi he

App continue kar rahe ho

Krish sir thanks

App hamare liye ek pariste ho is xossipy par
Like Reply
App abbbb de do yaar 1 update

This week barish hi cal rahi he

Or time pass nahi ho raha he

Itna force karna pad raha he q
ki

App ke barabar kisi ki bhi stories nahi
He

Stories he lakin

Uske app ke Jada

Real filing nahi he

Ye stories asi lagti he jese

Merre meri hi biwi he or mere sath hi ye sab ho raha he

Aage eee ky ky karegi Meera

Abbbb ye dekhna he

Lakin desai ko panishment dedo

Or merre ko or bhi maje lene do

Or Krish bro app bhi maje lo

Koi asa updet do ki sabka pani nikal jaye

Desai ke bhi upar ka character add karo

Jo desai ko mere ke sath me maje karega or

Desai ko panishment karega

Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
@Shake Chilli.. itna utavalapan achhi baat nahi...tum kuch had se jyada hi high expectations liye beithe ho... kahin aisa na ho ke chize tumhare expectations ko match na kare...or fir tum utna hi high disappoint ho jaoge... so, don't get your hopes up too high.
Like Reply
(04-08-2024, 11:38 PM)మిరపకాయ షేక్ Wrote: సరే ఆప్కో కోయి ప్రెషర్ నహీ హే

లాకిన్. షార్ట్ అప్‌డేట్ దే స్టార్ట్ కర్ దో ప్లీజ్ 

స్మాల్ అప్‌డేట్ టు యాప్ దే

సక్తే హో బాడ్డ్ మీ యాప్ సోచ్ రహే హో వో కరో

జేస్ కార్ స్టార్ట్ కార్తే హే వాసే

పార్ట్ 4 స్టార్ట్ కరో

సర్

Sir, this is an English forum, if u write Hindi in English, pleple especially  I am difficulty in following, I humbly request u to put the comment in English plz
Like Reply
(11-08-2024, 06:04 PM)बकचोद लोंडा Wrote: @शेक मिर्च..इतना उत्तलपन अच्छी बात नहीं...तुम कुछ हद से ज्यादा हाय उच्च उम्मीदों के लिए बैठे हो...कहीं ऐसा ना हो के सिर्फ तुम्हारी अपेक्षाओं को मैच ना करे...या फिर तुम उतना हाय निराश हो जाओगे... इसलिए, अपनी उम्मीदें बहुत अधिक मत

sorryyyyy
Sorrryyyy 

Yarf maf kar  do app sab

Muzhe itna nahi bolna chahiye 

Me thoda depression mee tha ajjjjj

Isliye bol diya tha
Ye stories ko me meri family samjta hu isliye bol diya tha
Sorry abbb me kuch bolunga hi nahi sorry
Like Reply