Adultery Awakening of a Mother's Corrupt Side
uff so hot story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting for update
Like Reply
Wait for another 2 days... This is common thing happens here.... Promising and breaking promises
Like Reply
update bro................waiting eagerly
[+] 1 user Likes Fing fing's post
Like Reply
(21-06-2024, 06:48 PM)Uma aananthi Wrote: Wait for another 2 days... This is common thing happens here.... Promising and breaking promises

Oh I am sorry. Writing on xossipy doesn't pay my bills. If that was the case I will work overtime. Unfortunately Coding in a 2×2 cubicle does pay my bills, so I need to work.

From now onwards no promises, updates will come whenever they are ready.

By the way, thanks for the appreciation. Wait, you only complained  yourock
[+] 2 users Like bikiniking's post
Like Reply
Both the stories have lot of promises... Amazing plot and nice build up as well.. Also You have amazing write of hand... So please don't stop writing...
[+] 1 user Likes Aragon's post
Like Reply
i request all readers to not comments on any story, whichever story gets comments writer get angry and stop the story. This happens to every story on this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes mahamatherchod's post
Like Reply
(21-06-2024, 09:47 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Oh I am sorry. Writing on xossipy doesn't pay my bills. If that was the case I will work overtime. Unfortunately Coding in a 2×2 cubicle does pay my bills, so I need to work.

When u give promise, ppl will ask abt it if u break it... No use of getting agitated.. Also no one asked u to write a story.. It was ur wish... So i dnt think such an attitude is mandatory
[+] 1 user Likes Uma aananthi's post
Like Reply
(22-06-2024, 03:20 AM)Uma aananthi Wrote: When u give promise, ppl will ask abt it if u break it... No use of getting agitated.. Also no one asked u to write a story.. It was ur wish... So i dnt think such an attitude is mandatory

Are u paying him for stories??this site isn't the only thing in his life and nothing goes accordingly in life, if you pay him then demand him about his promise u are just reading it so wait for update and read it
Like Reply
(22-06-2024, 03:20 AM)Uma aananthi Wrote: When u give promise, ppl will ask abt it if u break it... No use of getting agitated.. Also no one asked u to write a story.. It was ur wish... So i dnt think such an attitude is mandatory

Also no one asked u to read the story.it was ur wish...so I don't think such an attitude is mandatory
Like Reply
(22-06-2024, 08:01 AM)1234hitman Wrote: Are u paying him for stories??this site isn't the only thing in his life and nothing goes accordingly in life, if you pay him then demand him about his promise u are just reading it so wait for update and read it

First of all i didnt ask him... Some one else asked... I told everyone in this site are of same type... They will promise and break promise... Rather than asking that person i dnt knw y everyone comes to me with dual id and fake id and blast me???...
Like Reply
(22-06-2024, 08:06 AM)1234hitman Wrote: Also no one asked u to read the story.it was ur wish...so I don't think such an attitude is mandatory

Just because i am a woman do u think i have no rites to comment?
Like Reply
(22-06-2024, 09:49 AM)Uma aananthi Wrote: Just because i am a woman do u think i have no rites to comment?

U r damn ri8.. , here hardly any1 bothers to complete their stories , ..0 credibility 
But as of now buddy King seems capable enuf to pull off 1 or 2 eroticas
Like Reply
guys, every story thread has this problem. we can keep playing blame game on author vs readers. people have life to life this is secondary all we can do is request and wait. i know stories where author came back after a yr and was able to pull it up.
Like Reply
(22-06-2024, 09:49 AM)Uma aananthi Wrote: Just because i am a woman do u think i have no rites to comment?

free ah vidunga thalivarey.. cool..
Like Reply
(21-06-2024, 09:47 PM)bikiniking Wrote: Oh I am sorry. Writing on xossipy doesn't pay my bills. If that was the case I will work overtime. Unfortunately Coding in a 2×2 cubicle does pay my bills, so I need to work.

Dear author - please do not mind such comments. We cannot keep everyone happy all the time. As mentioned earlier your both the stories are going amazing including the plot, dialogues, images/gif used and the frequency of updates. Please take your time for future updates. We all mature people understand that writing such erotic requires time effort and most important a free mind.
Like Reply

Please keep calm dear lady. You have all the right to do what you wish so !!!
Like Reply

Literally I didn't talk about gender it was the same dialogue u used before and I didn't blast u or anything just saying every one has their personal life and this site is just for enjoyment please don't take personally to ur heart if author gives update enjoy it if not just let it go
Like Reply

Yes
Like Reply
[Image: 20240623-121953.jpg]
Like Reply