Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
I actually very much agree with RCF's point that there is no use of writing story from Meera's perspective. All readers who have actually understood the story from depth can judge out what Meera's pespective would be.It would be all filled with love for Krish and the way Krish used to explain, we have pretty good idea about though process of Meera. So her perspective would turn out to be boring as I'm sure nothing new would come out as she was always true to Krish.

just one suggestion Dear author Krish: i hope the chapters you're writing are just not filled with emotions and mental thoughts so that ending could go well. Its after all suppose to be sex story and readers would like to get excited after reading those new chapters.
The sex part in the later parts of story had become quite monotonous as it was happening under emotional torture situations for Krish and thus most readers didn't enjoy that.
So please look at the sexual perspective as well when updating the last parts.
You could make it really interesting even if 2 chapters have to result in more than 4 chapters. Just don't force it on yourself that you have end the story in 4 chapters somehow othewise it would again result into forced ending.
Just an advice.

Hope you would soo give us something as its been really long since you updated us. Why create so much hype if you had to take such a long time,

Hoping for a update soon !! 
Heart
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am sure many readers (myself included) also do not favor a complete story (or a new "4th" part) told ONLY from
Meera's point of view, but want the passages that were and rather are hidden (such as the intercourse with the
military officer on the train and/or what exactly happened with Piyush, the conversations with Desai and what
Dasai was basically up to, etc.) to come to light.

... And these can be told "only" and solely by Meera!

This is the wish of most fans of this explicit story ... and nothing else.

* Neither a different ending
nor
* totally different sequence or content ...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
I would love to see more content... whichever form is better than silence - either additional parts or as 4 th chapter as per author convenience. But it has been a year almost and it is great time to get it started...
Like Reply
Yes ???????????????
Like Reply
I like cuckold..i love to watch ..i want gf who make me cuckold ..if any one interested plz contact my mail
Like Reply
I cnt understand what the author wants to do with this story as his opinions he has been finished this story left many many unanswered questions but anyhow he had been finished after many months he suddenly wakeup and came left note he wants to rewrite the end this story it was his wish but now he is not committing again i think he has changed the idea to rewrite the end of this story what can we do it's his wish or convince
Like Reply
Hi Krish
At least let us know how far you have progressed with the ending.
Can we expect something in coming days
Like Reply
Waiting this stories part 4

2024 please please please please please please please please
Like Reply
Any new year or xmas presents from Krish? or is it safe to assume the story is not in the extension territory
Like Reply
Waiting 2024

First update
Like Reply
I personally feel it is now futile thinking about rewriting a fresh ending to this story. I would rather like to read a new story by the author.
Like Reply
Krish, its been like more than 3 months since you made up your mind to give us those last few chapters but still not a single update.
Why do you do this. Do you think its fair ??
Like Reply
Have you forgetting pl complete this story as you promise earlier because not a single stort is there to read or discuse
Like Reply
(04-01-2024, 12:17 AM)critic_honest Wrote: Krish, its been like more than 3 months since you made up your mind to give us those last few chapters but still not a single update.
Why do you do this. Do you think its fair ??

(10-01-2024, 10:50 PM)Paul5 Wrote: Have you forgetting pl complete this story as you promise earlier because not a single stort is there to read or discuse

Guys I am sorry for the extended delay. I have an upcoming exam scheduled in February which I am concentrating on during my free time. The exam is very important for me, my career. I hope you guys understand. Writing this story would take most of my free timings, including the time when I'm travelling, which I don't think would help me in the exam. So, I have to wait until the exam is over. Thank you.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 2 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(10-01-2024, 11:30 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Guys I am sorry for the extended delay. I have an upcoming exam scheduled in February which I am concentrating on during my free time. The exam is very important for me, my career. I hope you guys understand. Writing this story would take most of my free timings, including the time when I'm travelling, which I don't think would help me in the exam. So, I have to wait until the exam is over. Thank you.

We understand, Do well in the exam - all the best.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Thanks brother

App apni life set karo

It's first

Achee se exam Dena

Fir stories me dhamaka kar dena
Like Reply
Waht a story marvelous
but in the end i think something missing but overall one of the best story in this site write now
Like Reply
Waiting boss March end this stories

.app ki exam ache se ho gai ky dear
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the rewritten version.
Like Reply
Yes please
Like Reply