Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(23-10-2023, 10:56 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Guys, firstly, I would like to thank you all for the comments. And secondly, apologies for the delayed reply.

Now about dropping the idea of re-writing the last few chapters of this story and then writing a whole new part.
I have been working on the re-writing, and I have a good draft of what I am going write. I think it is going to grow bigger than what I had thought. I mean, if I am rewriting last two chapters, then the new version could expand to four chapters. That's what I expect. But I said, I am working on it. And it's really tough to find time because I have other real life commitments. That's why it's taking so much to realize. I would love to take bineeshm's suggestion of dropping it all but I know it would be suicidal if I commit to the other part of suggestion. No, guys! It's just not practical to commit to such a big promise at this time of my life. It would take years to complete. Mostly, my story writing goes smooth when I am travelling. If I have to write a long story, that too, while getting in sync with such a long, already written content, then I'll have to go on a world tour!
Write now I'm going to give you that changed climax. That's the only thing in offer.
Thanks again, guys.

Nice to hear it bro we love to read desai and meera marriage and pregnancy Heartq
[+] 1 user Likes Sagar s's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-10-2023, 10:56 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Guys, firstly, I would like to thank you all for the comments. And secondly, apologies for the delayed reply.

Now about dropping the idea of re-writing the last few chapters of this story and then writing a whole new part.
I have been working on the re-writing, and I have a good draft of what I am going write. I think it is going to grow bigger than what I had thought. I mean, if I am rewriting last two chapters, then the new version could expand to four chapters. That's what I expect. But I said, I am working on it. And it's really tough to find time because I have other real life commitments. That's why it's taking so much to realize. I would love to take bineeshm's suggestion of dropping it all but I know it would be suicidal if I commit to the other part of suggestion. No, guys! It's just not practical to commit to such a big promise at this time of my life. It would take years to complete. Mostly, my story writing goes smooth when I am travelling. If I have to write a long story, that too, while getting in sync with such a long, already written content, then I'll have to go on a world tour!
Write now I'm going to give you that changed climax. That's the only thing in offer.
Thanks again, guys.

Hello Krish
Thanks for acknowledging the comment and your plans about re-writing. This is your story and you have the right to take it in a way that you see right. Anyway good to hear you have already started with re-writing part. Waiting for the update....
Take care of health, family and life... they come first, always.
Again,
Bineesh!
Like Reply
Mira Desai se shadi nahi karegi

Bas or new character add honge

Desai fir koi chal chlega

Mera ko fasane ka

Ye bat kisi ko pata nahi hoti he

New job new place full erotica

Harderrrrrrrrr

Thanks for replying friends

Waiting dear

And happy

Ye kahani khtam gone me se nahi he

Iski endeng achi hogi

Bad me Mera or krish

Desai ko sabak sikh denge
Like Reply

Thanks again, guys.

Sir me apko kuch bolu ye

Mere jese chote insan ke liye layak nahi he fir bhi

Desai Mera krush alag ho jate he

Job ,sab chiso me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Desai abbb bada admi Banta he

Dubai shift hota he

India me compani mhe kuch karodo piso ka 

Ghotala karke chla jata he

Isme Mera ke kuch 1,50 cr atak jate he

Buisness losss krish ka

Fir Desai apna badla le liya

Lakin Mera or krish usko sabak sikhne ke liye

Kuch plan karte he

Uske bisness me shamil hote he

Mera ko or naw character melenge

Jo Desai ke .maneger.driver.ofice ke kuch log hone

Ye Mera ka maja lete he

Or

Mera or krish plan karke Desai ki sachai

Bahar nikale he

Or deai ko barbad karte he

Or krish ka badla pura hota he

Kai partiya hogi

Sex hoga

Thriller stories hogi sespens hoga

Ir hamare writer hamare sath hone thanks

Meri soch galat he lakin muzhe Jo acha laga wo mene try Kiya

Thanks
And sorrryyyyy

Ap stories start karo 1 month me 1 update shota 
 Diya to bhi chlega thanks
Like Reply
Part 4.
Like Reply
writer has tobe ready with part 4, and if not he can't start, reminding every day is not good, if I hurt anyone with this comment I am extremely sorry
[+] 2 users Like Paty@123's post
Like Reply
We are waiting krish for your magical write
Like Reply
[Image: 4-BDFBCAD-3074-4722-903-A-1-D33-D02695-D3.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes shake chilli's post
Like Reply
Waiting......
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 04:30 PM)shake chilli Wrote: Small update bro wating someone dayes

Bro , you have to calm down , no point in sending these many messages , he'll only post new updates when he's ready anyway , so unless that happens no point in spamming!!
[+] 1 user Likes dewdrop2102's post
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 01:46 AM)shake chilli Wrote: Waiting......

Sorry to disappoint you, my friend. There's no way I can commit to writing the fourth part as of now. Please try to understand. If I find time to reverse my decision, I will myself come here and announce it.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 1 user Likes krish_999's post
Like Reply
Ok my dear friend

I am waiting any time

Part 4

Thanks

Ang sorry message me to force update
Like Reply
Dear Krish,

when you announced your decision to end the story, many readers (fans) reluctantly accepted and respected
your decision, even though many events and circumstances were in the dark and there was no clarity...

But we respected your decision, "without ifs and buts!"

But after you have changed your decision and told us that you will write the last chapters of this story 
again from the beginning, you are raising new expectations and hopes for us (your fans) for a detailed and 
broadly described emotional and mental world of the main protagonists "Meera and Krish".

Therefore, this long break (which you have taken!) is incomprehensible and hard to understand.
Because with the announcement (to rewrite the last chapters, possibly with changed content) you also make 
it clear to us that the new content has taken shape in your head and was waiting to be written...

So why wait so long?
What is stopping you?

Either continue or finally set a POINT!

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Thanks for re-writing the last two chapters..excited to read them now that they have become 4 chapters. Waiting for conversations between Krish and Meera once Desai leaves the house.

As for me..part 4 is not needed. There is no fun in reading the story from Meera's perspective when you have become so used to reading it from Krish's mind.It only will work if the other character is a mystery and you know nothing about how they act or behave in certain situations..take an example of Twilight by Stephanie Meyer..she wrote the first book back in Edward's perspective ...For readers after reading all series from Bella's perspective, one thing that was a mystery was why Edward was obsessive over her so much and it was super hit because reading Edward's perspective gave new meaning to the series as it showed why he is obsessed so much...there is no such mysterious character here...though i know many people call Meera as manipulative and a cheater and her perspective should bring light into her nature..I feel if author writes her perspective it will be all filled with her love for Krish which many readers are not ready to accept so why push for a part 4 from her perspective. Meera whether cheater or not always loved Krish and probably even more than Krish loved her...hard to believe for so many here but its true.

Personally i hate going through the roller coaster of a ride for part 4 for this series..I had similar emotions when Krish announced part 3 as well...I would rather read a fresh story like No one dies a saint than this series.
Like Reply
please do not change anything, just continue the story from where u left. if not sequence of story will be distorted. continue with a twist or as u wish but dont change what u have already written.
Like Reply

Thanks again, guys.

Can we expect and re-write of the last 2 parts by the end of November?
Like Reply
what a story man
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
Part 4 waiting
Like Reply
(14-11-2023, 02:27 AM)shake chilli Wrote: Part 4 waiting

Lunaticman
Like Reply