Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Hi Friends,

Just a quick question. Is it worth to get the subscription of Kindle ? Like one of the readers CLEARLOVER mentioned  some story title "Wicked Desire" (haven't read it but found good reviews online). 
FYI ,I'm not much into other novels. Just looking for erotica content in Kindle.

Looking forward to stories similar to "knowing my wife, knowing me as well" which in actual can be called a true erotica. I'm not in favour of illogical and quick sex stories.

So ,if  anyone had read good stuff on Kindle , then do let me know so I can get the subscription.
Thanks in advance !!

Hope Krish_999 soon comes back with another great story like this. Its getting harder each day to come here and finding nothing meaningful to read. Not sure, if it would be possible to disconnect with Meera and move on with another story.
I MISS OUR MEERA !!
[+] 4 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dear friend,

The World Cup (2022) is now history.
In a short time we have "the European Football Championship" in Germany.

What I would like to say with this
the recovery phase and thus gaining new strength should be over by now...

When will you start training and preparing again?
Or have you decided to stop and do your jubilee?

All fans are waiting for you dear friend...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
can anyone reupload the PDF please
Like Reply
Requested to start a new story or the continuation for this
Like Reply
I extend my condolences to the families, relatives and loved ones of those who 
lost their lives in a tragic train accident. I ask God to give them patience and fortitude 

My condolences to the people of India ...

Lollobionda
Berlin - Germany
Like Reply
Some aspects I have wanted to get rid of for a long time:

There are two kinds of authors who publish their stories here as well as in other erotic portals 
and thus make them available to us readers and fans.

Both kinds of authors write and post their stories "voluntarily" and without "coercion".
We have to underline these facts! 

Auror of type 1:
are writers who enjoy writing as long as their time allows. 
Without expectations that readers and fans will "beg" for every sequel and show their gratitude 
and fall on their knees for every paragraph posted.
Because they keep their word (in most cases) and finish their work. 
These are also the few authors who build up an emotional as well as friendly and healthy relationship 
with the readers and fans over the course of this period...

They have our full respect appreciation !

Authors of type 2:
These are the ones who think they are authors and in most cases look down on the readers.
They also think they are doing us a favour by being "so gracious" and sharing their stories with readers.
They can't take negative criticism at all and are very quick to snap and stay angry. Only rarely do they finish 
what they have started and most of the time they disappear as they came "loudly and without a sound".
Unfortunately, there are a disproportionate number of this type!

No author is being addressed "directly", these are merely thoughts that have preoccupied me for a long time...

They are disrespectful to us readers and also to the Xosspy family!

I hope that the author Krish does NOT belong to the authors I have described in the second category.

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
(15-06-2023, 01:47 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Some aspects I have wanted to get rid of for a long time:

There are two kinds of authors who publish their stories here as well as in other erotic portals 

Both kinds of authors write and post their stories "voluntarily" and without "coercion".

Auror of type 1:
Without expectations that readers and fans will "beg" for every sequel and show their gratitude 
These are also the few authors who build up an emotional as well as friendly and healthy relationship 

Authors of type 2:
These are the ones who think they are authors and in most cases look down on the readers.
They also think they are doing us a favour by being "so gracious" and sharing their stories with readers.
They can't take negative criticism at all and are very quick to snap and stay angry. Only rarely do they finish 
what they have started and most of the time they disappear as they came "loudly and without a sound".

No author is being addressed "directly", these are merely thoughts that have preoccupied me for a long time...

I hope that the author Krish does NOT belong to the authors I have described in the second category.

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

Looks like kirsh has dropped the plan of updating the last part. It would have been best if author Krish gives clearance once for all about the last part. It's almost 6bmonths now since the last part. Awaiting ur reply krish
Like Reply
(10-07-2023, 06:00 AM)The Last samurai Wrote: Looks like kirsh has dropped the plan of updating the last part. It would have been best if author Krish gives clearance once for all about the last part. It's almost 6bmonths now since the last part. Awaiting ur reply krish
And many more unanswered questions which are still remained?
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
Guys how many people FUCKED Meera in this story?
Like Reply
(05-09-2022, 11:01 PM)masud93 Wrote: any Bengali here???

Yes
Like Reply
Please read and enjoy my short stories

https://xossipy.com/thread-56487-post-5299959.html

[Image: 4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Actressfapper's post
Like Reply
What happened to your announcement:

"Continue the story as soon as possible!"

become?

I think (and mean) that we readers and followers (also fans) have the right to ask periodically, 
or at least occasionally, to remind you of your promise.

I hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you soon...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Marvelous story
Like Reply
Hello @krish_999,

This is an wonderful story. No matter how many times I read it, it always gives the same excitement and erotica. Kudos to your character build-ups and writing skills clps

That's the reason why even after these many long gaps and even after many years the story has a huge fan base and also the readers are waiting to read it again and again and feel the story Big Grin

But i feel the way you concluded or ended the story is a bit hurry and there are lot more questions and characters unanswered. Hoping that we do get a proper final update soon.

Anyone who wants to discuss about the story can send me a private message, all are welcome.

Hope you are doing well and we all are waiting for your erotic story Heart

BEST STORY EVER thanks
Like Reply
(15-06-2023, 01:47 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Some aspects I have wanted to get rid of for a long time:

Auror of type 1:

Authors of type 2:

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda

Firstly, I too hope I do not belong to the authors in your second category. 
Secondly, my apologies for delaying what I had promised after the last chapter of this story. Honestly speaking, I have enjoyed a long vacation after the ending of this story. Many people here are waiting for a rewriting of the last one or two chapters, and my apology is to all of them for keeping them waiting so long. 
Writing the last few chapters of the story was a tiring experience for me. And I realised it even more during the gap after that. I no longer had to think about how to find time to do my daily activities. Because I was a free man, not filled with forced erotic thoughts. 
Anyways, a promise is a promise. I will have to rewrite those one or two chapters. For that I will have to start. 
 I need help from the readers for that. I want you to tell me (again) what is wrong with the ending part according to you, and I want you to tell me what suggestion do you have to make it better. If I think it is okay and it is required to make it better then I will consider it. If I am still adamant that the part in my version was supposed to be like that, then I will make no changes.
I think reading through your discussions will put me again back into the world of Meera and Krish. 
During the break, you know, I had thought about two short stories. One is the second part of 'the accident' and the other is a new story in a regional language section. Both are stories that will end in 5 or 6 chapters. While posting I will definitely not keep anyone of you waiting like it was in the case of No One Dies a Saint or Knowing... series. I have committed myself not to keep any readers here for my next stories.

Once again, thank you Lollobionda, and all other readers for the comments, thoughts, all you've shared here. There's nothing more delightful than seeing new comments here whenever I come back. 

Keep reading, and keep posting.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 4 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(05-09-2023, 11:51 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Firstly, I too hope I do not belong to the authors in your second category. 
Secondly, my apologies for delaying what I had promised after the last chapter of this story. Honestly speaking, I have enjoyed a long vacation after the ending of this story. Many people here are waiting for a rewriting of the last one or two chapters, and my apology is to all of them for keeping them waiting so long. 
Writing the last few chapters of the story was a tiring experience for me. And I realised it even more during the gap after that. I no longer had to think about how to find time to do my daily activities. Because I was a free man, not filled with forced erotic thoughts. 
Anyways, a promise is a promise. I will have to rewrite those one or two chapters. For that I will have to start. 
 I need help from the readers for that. I want you to tell me (again) what is wrong with the ending part according to you, and I want you to tell me what suggestion do you have to make it better. If I think it is okay and it is required to make it better then I will consider it. If I am still adamant that the part in my version was supposed to be like that, then I will make no changes.
I think reading through your discussions will put me again back into the world of Meera and Krish. 
During the break, you know, I had thought about two short stories. One is the second part of 'the accident' and the other is a new story in a regional language section. Both are stories that will end in 5 or 6 chapters. While posting I will definitely not keep anyone of you waiting like it was in the case of No One Dies a Saint or Knowing... series. I have committed myself not to keep any readers here for my next stories.

Once again, thank you Lollobionda, and all other readers for the comments, thoughts, all you've shared here. There's nothing more delightful than seeing new comments here whenever I come back. 

Keep reading, and keep posting.

Welcome back and eagerly waiting for your new story. 
About the ending for the present story, I would say the below-
1. The ending was the same as the first iteration in which Meera blamed herself for the reason for separating.
2. The climax sex scene in the penultimate episode is the same as the one with Das in which it was aimed to humiliate Krish.

Maybe you can let the couple live separately for a while and then reconcile or change the ending itself in which Meera chooses Desai over Krish and explains to Krish how she fell in love with Desai.

I hope you will come up with a different ending and add a bit more conversation between the couple in the last episode.
Like Reply
With this attachment many more unanswered questions still remains in the end
Like Reply
May b some changes but end of the day they will remain like pair not separate or not updated was too ok no more worries... Expect new story from you leave this story like this ???
Like Reply
Hi Krish,
Nice to see you back and happy to see you had a great time off.
As far as the last one or two parts go, I have a personal preference for Krish & Meera to be together and Desai leaving them. Either Desai can keep his words to Krish that he will quit whenever Krish feels insecure. But I understand that wont go well for the story.
Most of us were put out by the way Meera jumped on Krish trusting Desai completely. That part wasn't very convincing. I dont think the ending should be changed, but the story setup leading to the ending could have done better.
Cheers
Bineesh!
Like Reply
THE STORY WAS FANTASTIC BUT IF U INCREASE 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS IN LAST IT WOULD BE VERY GOOD..
LIKE..
1.)MEERA AND DESAI MORE ENCOUNTERS ..AND THEY CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE OR MAY BE THEIR MARRIAGE...
2.)AT LAST KRISH AND MEERA REUNIOIN 
U CAN THINK UPON IT 
OR YOU CAN START PART 4 OF THE STORY 

AT LAST

IT IS THE XOSSIPY,S BEST EVER STORY ...I READ
LOTS OF LOVE  Heart
Like Reply