Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Hi guys, A kind request to my dears fellow members, I would like to introduce more of erotic, some of incest and full romance with thrillers cum adultery on story, please read this story 
Give your valuable support,Thanks in advance  

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(10-07-2020, 07:04 PM)HB201415 Wrote: I totally agree with u. But it is basic nature of some husbands like us who gets attracted to this kind of so called adventures, knowing very well it is dangerous. there is no return. Adventures may change wife . . . some of the husbands here will argue for better so of the husbands will say for worse.

But to me it is something intoxicating, something really worth getting drunk something . . .Obviously if u r wife really loves you. banana

yourock

I partially agree with you but I have both cuck and bull fantasies. I equally get wild for both. Am I rare? What are your views about it?

Like Reply
(03-02-2023, 08:55 AM)Raja Wrote:
Hi guys, A kind request to my dears fellow members, I would like to introduce more of erotic, some of incest and full romance with thrillers cum adultery on story, please read this story 
Give your valuable support,Thanks in advance  

incest accha nahi lagta,,, incest ke elawa kuch share karo
Like Reply
abcde
[+] 1 user Likes coolcpl099's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2023, 12:55 AM)coolcpl099 Wrote: Hi guys,
I know it is difficult to match author Kirsh's masterpiece. But this is a sincere effort to provide a scintillating story on a similar theme for our readers. Please read and comment.

The Nuptial Thread - I

Namaskar Namaskar thanks

Looks to be a good story but honestly most of the readers from this thread are emotionally drained with this story at least for me won't invest emotionally into another cuckold couple who ruin their marriage for petty fantasies. Some day will read it. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
abcde
[+] 3 users Like coolcpl099's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2023, 01:25 AM)coolcpl099 Wrote: A few things I noticed about my own reaction to the story. I can comment on it now that the story is complete.  Big Grin
1. Character Krish is an idiot, but I found it so hard not to like this idiot. Maybe sympathy, maybe concern for his powerlessness. But I loved his character. I somehow felt the story was not going to end well and I would have literally found Krish and kicked his rear end had he let go of Meera. 
2. Meera - sweetheart. I literally fell in love with her. I hated it each time she slept with Desai like a fool. But that anger was more because of possessiveness and kudos to author Krish for creating that effect on readers.
3. Desai - I hated him, thoroughly. But I couldn't imagine the story without him. The story would've been empty had it not been for his relentless persuasion of Meera. I wanted him to be kicked out of their life and yet wanted him to be part of their life. Such was the contrasting emotions the author succeeded in creating in readers.

1. He is an idiot but still a honest one..His character was always the same..never did deviate from his original one from the first part..that's the best part about him. He makes mistakes but those are his mistakes and he owns them and he is also very good in owning Meera's mistakes. Also he accepts Meera in any state as long as she loves him and i respect his character for that sincerity.

2. She was a sweet heart..no doubt about it..if you ask me the Meera from first two parts is one of the best character ever written ..she is a dominant women yet soft inside for her husband..loves him beyond you can imagine ,smart and intelligent than Krish. She can think quickly and foresee future issues in their life which Krish cannot even imagine..yet the third part killed her spirit. She became one of many conquests of Desai..fell for him though she didn't love him as much as Krish but it was only matter of time because she couldn't differentiate her lust vs her love..She thought Desai loved her..she believed him and got tricked and all that because she just cannot deny the sex..her body and mind craved it..Nidhi explained it better. Meera should not have fallen so deep..hence it proved that she is not strong enough as Krish despite his inadequacies.

Also the biggest problem with the third part is her character was messed up..neither her thinking about punishing her self was correct nor her decision to leave Krish was correct
She says she is punishing herself every time she sleeps with Desai , now that is some BS ..if that is a punishment then every women will wish they get it...You know what would have been a real punishment for her and Krish , an irreparable separation coming from some hard decisions but those should come from hard circumstances not Jai episode as that episode is so weak that it can never justify the reactions and consequences as episode with Ashish messed up that purity, they don't need Desai to separate them..Meera using him to convince Krish is OK but for her in her mind once she convinces Krish Desai role should have ended...the fact that she did not leave Desai the very next minute Krish walked out of house as her part to make Krish believe that she has chosen Desai is complete says a lot about her punishment...she enjoyed sex non stop since Krish left and her thinking that she will enjoy it until she considers her punishment is enough then she will change is beyond comprehension..If you saw her how she caved in for every trick in the Desai's book says that her thinking is not straight, she has no intention of becoming daughter in law nor be with Desai yet she promised his mom and behaved as if she truly is in love with Desai..no fight what so ever for every trick Desai played on her..she is ready to meet them after her trip with Desai..if not for Nidhi and Krish she would have had an affair with Desai again for a while which would have become a manipulated sugar coated love experience for her with no pure love from Desai..she does not have the will to keep Desai at distance unless she knows the truth that she is one of many for him...that tells how much she values him...hope author explains this thought process as it is messed up they way we read it ..she could not comprehend correctly a simple fact that with only Krish she can enjoy it even if she has guilt..On one side she agrees that she is part of the crimes and on the other hand she says she needs to leave him so there are no more crimes but what she is planning with Desai and almost about to implement if not for Krish is also a crime in my book ..so where is her integrity. Every time Desai asks her if she loves him she says not yet..so you are expecting to fall in love with him and its not easy but he could be right choice..and you are willing to give him that opportunity so you have decided to move on and at the same time hoping Krish would move on too..so is it a sacrifice for Krish or a better future for her and Krish? If it is first one then it is very lame..if it is second one then you should not talk BS like make me sleep with all ..use my body and then one day i will be ready for you in my heart. Over all i felt she is not complete in this part..only thing that happened was it ruined my Meera. Wish this series had ended in part 2 , the way i see it nothing was accomplished or proved in part 3. If Meera despite an affair had withstood Desai and his skills it would have been proven that she is indeed not any one but only one MEERA.

3 . Yes agreed very well written character and no shocker there that author got sucked into his character and ended up making him the main character..If you think about his other variations..Ashish being the winner in other story would have been a disaster...people would have never understood Meera's decision to choose Ashish over Krish and Meera would have been deemed an eternal whore...also portraying Ashish as one women man and a person who deserves Meera just after divorcing his wife for Meera would have been hilarious...Because no matter how much readers hate Krish for being a pussy all this series they want him to win at the end hence this ending is perfect despite its character flaws.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
(09-02-2023, 12:54 PM)RCF Wrote: 1. He is an idiot but still a honest one..His character was always the same..never did deviate from his original one from the first part..that's the best part about him. He makes mistakes but those are his mistakes and he owns them and he is also very good in owning Meera's mistakes. Also he accepts Meera in any state as long as she loves him and i respect his character for that sincerity.

2. She was a sweet heart..no doubt about it..if you ask me the Meera from first two parts is one of the best character ever written ..she is a dominant women yet soft inside for her husband..loves him beyond you can imagine ,smart and intelligent than Krish. She can think quickly and foresee future issues in their life which Krish cannot even imagine..yet the third part killed her spirit. She became one of many conquests of Desai..fell for him though she didn't love him as much as Krish but it was only matter of time because she couldn't differentiate her lust vs her love..She thought Desai loved her..she believed him and got tricked and all that because she just cannot deny the sex..her body and mind craved it..Nidhi explained it better. Meera should not have fallen so deep..hence it proved that she is not strong enough as Krish despite his inadequacies.

Also the biggest problem with the third part is her character was messed up..neither her thinking about punishing her self was correct nor her decision to leave Krish was correct
She says she is punishing herself every time she sleeps with Desai , now that is some BS ..if that is a punishment then every women will wish they get it...You know what would have been a real punishment for her and Krish , an irreparable separation coming from some hard decisions but those should come from hard circumstances not Jai episode as that episode is so weak that it can never justify the reactions and consequences as episode with Ashish messed up that purity, they don't need Desai to separate them..Meera using him to convince Krish is OK but for her in her mind once she convinces Krish Desai role should have ended...the fact that she did not leave Desai the very next minute Krish walked out of house as her part to make Krish believe that she has chosen Desai is complete says a lot about her punishment...she enjoyed sex non stop since Krish left and her thinking that she will enjoy it until she considers her punishment is enough then she will change is beyond comprehension..If you saw her how she caved in for every trick in the Desai's book says that her thinking is not straight, she has no intention of becoming daughter in law nor be with Desai yet she promised his mom and behaved as if she truly is in love with Desai..no fight what so ever for every trick Desai played on her..she is ready to meet them after her trip with Desai..if not for Nidhi she would have had an affair with Desai again for a while which would have become a manipulated sugar coated love experience for her with no pure love from Desai..she does not have the will to keep Desai at distance unless she knows the truth that she is one of many for him...that tells how much she values him...hope author explains this thought process as it is messed up they way we read it ..she could not comprehend correctly a simple fact that with only Krish she can enjoy it even if she has guilt..On one side she agrees that she is part of the crimes and on the other hand she says she needs to leave him so there are no more crimes but what she is planning with Desai and almost about to implement if not for Krish is also a crime in my book ..so where is her integrity. Every time Desai asks her if she loves him she says not yet..so you are expecting to fall in love with him and its not easy but he could be right choice..and you are willing to give him that opportunity so you have decided to move on and at the same time hoping Krish would move on too..so is it a sacrifice for Krish or a better future for her and Krish? If it is first one then it is very lame..if it is second one then you should not talk BS like make me sleep with all ..use my body and then one day i will be ready for you in my heart. Over all i felt she is not complete in this part..only thing that happened was it ruined my Meera. Wish this series had ended in part 2 , the way i see it nothing was accomplished or proved in part 3. If Meera despite an affair had withstood Desai and his skills it would have been proven that she is indeed not any one but only one MEERA.

3 . Yes agreed very well written character and no shocker there that author got sucked into his character and ended up making him the main character..If you think about his other variations..Ashish being the winner in other story would have been a disaster...people would have never understood Meera's decision to choose Ashish over Krish and Meera would have been deemed an eternal whore...also portraying Ashish as one women man and a person who deserves Meera just after divorcing his wife for Meera would have been hilarious...Because no matter how much readers hate Krish for being a pussy all this series they want him to win at the end hence this ending is perfect despite its character flaws.

Really felt happy to read comments on Meera, Krish and the story... I want to talk more and discus about all but I just want to read anything or something about Krish Meera ... It felt so good to read something about them after such a long gap........Still trying to deal with the void...
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(30-01-2023, 09:45 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Last chapter relook and updation is still on cards Krish , if yes when you will be able to do it. Kindly share an update related to this.......

Like RCF has mentioned, I'm also emotionally exhausted, my friend. You know the feeling when the world cup is over, you no longer want to watch any other match of the same sport. So it will take a while before I rewrite that chapter. I think a little bit of time will do good for everyone.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 2 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2023, 11:51 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Like RCF has mentioned, I'm also emotionally exhausted, my friend. You know the feeling when the world cup is over, you no longer want to watch any other match of the same sport. So it will take a while before I rewrite that chapter. I think a little bit of time will do good for everyone.

ooh no krish... this was the only hope to read more about Meera and Krish... take your time... Will wait for it.. hope it is not too long wait.
Like Reply
I am posting this request to all good authors in various sited.

Dear Krish_999
Can you please consider writing an erotic story involving a husband and wife who are in love with each other(ignoring madly as they maynot be madly in love with each other in day to day life, but still exiting partners). Let them not fall out due to ego or any issue. Let they be in love only with their spouse, never fantasise or think of others outside their marriage. But still have great sex life, at various places.... being true to them self and their spouse. I think still there will be lots of elements of erotica and hotness with sex between two mutually exclusive individuals.
Can you try that?
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
(13-02-2023, 07:46 PM)bineeshm Wrote: I am posting this request to all good authors in various sited.

Dear Krish_999
Can you please consider writing an erotic story involving a husband and wife who are in love with each other(ignoring madly as they maynot be madly in love with each other in day to day life, but still exiting partners). Let them not fall out due to ego or any issue. Let they be in love only with their spouse, never fantasise or think of others outside their marriage. But still have great sex life, at various places.... being true to them self and their spouse. I think still there will be lots of elements of erotica and hotness with sex between two mutually exclusive individuals.
Can you try that?

there are so many beautiful stories on internet for mutually exclusive relationship. Having beautiful threesome stories is so rare - few and far between, why do you want good authors like Krish to add to the ocean of mutually exclusive literature?
Like Reply
(13-02-2023, 07:46 PM)bineeshm Wrote: I am posting this request to all good authors in various sited.

Dear Krish_999
Can you try that?

But, where is the fun in that? 
A husband and wife, loving each other, having sex with each other. And it just go on, and on. Where is the fun in that?
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
Any other ideas, anyone?
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
(19-02-2023, 10:23 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Any other ideas, anyone?

You have many characters and plots already in your current storyline. You can create a spin-off or adapt it into a new story with different characters.

One idea would be to create a cuckold/cheating story where the lover is younger than the couple. Similar plotline to Harish in this story, a college-going student. I see most of your stories end on a happy note, maybe for the next story you can have a sad ending. Make the characters a bit more realistic with faults.
Like Reply

Maybe you can read about movie named 'Shabd' That has nice plot i guess
Or
This time may be story about couple in their 40's and young college student
Like Reply

How about an epilogue of sorts??
Or something like a perspective from Meera throughout the series??
although i do have a minor gripe about how it ended in the part 3[would've batted for her loosing her way and then come back to krish on her own or something like that , instead it felt a bit weak that just because of Nidhi she changed her stance even when she was fine with meeting Desai's mom.

P.S. her calling Desai's mom as "Maa or Mom" was cringe somehow] ,
it was mostly good , so will wait for the rework of the last chapter!!
How about the "lost encounter between Jai and Meera in that train" Smile !!

I was even expecting a crossover between the characters from No one Dies a saint and the knowing series :D !!

Anyway, way to go with how you've successfully created a separate fan base for the series!!
Like Reply
Big Grin 

What about Part 4  Smile  ..... It's going to be Epic
Like Reply
After two weeks in the earthquake zone of Turkey (as a member of a relief team) I am back in Germany.  Angry

The first thing I did was to look at the comments, which are still plentiful and lively.

This shows me and many other readers and visitors of Xossipy that the life chapter of Krish & Meera is not closed, 
on the contrary the expectation that the author Krish will maintain and continue the life story of the two has
increased enormously.

I find it very productive and helpful that the author Krish asks us, his fans, what his upcoming story should look 
like and in which direction it should go.

I see it as a brainstorming session in which many fans are involved in expressing their opinions and ideas.
This can and will lead to a very good result in the end, and it will also give the author Krish a lot of ideas. ..

I personally favour (as do many other fans!) a continuation of the life story of Krish & Meera (but with a time
 jump of at least 5 years, in which they also have their children *maybe two*).
This can be continued as Chapter IV or as a stand-alone story...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply

Had sent you a story idea sometime back through the private messaging and you had liked it too. You were interested in it but were already writing 'No One Dies A Saint' at that point of time. Hopefully you can revisit that idea and request you to develop it into a full blown story. Thanx.
Like Reply