Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(18-01-2023, 10:29 PM)RCF Wrote: I appreciate your thoughts on the story but please keep it to yourself when it comes to personal comments on timings on updates and late nights. There are many writers here who do not bother to even comment or continue story for months maybe you deserve them.

Thank you @RCF for your thoughts but it's between me author. I had written it for the author. If it's hampering him he will definately address me i will definately welcome that. But I need not hear from you. U can keep your taught to ur self ok. U r not lawyer of every one here or the author. Nobody is asking to give your thoughts on each and everybody comments. Atleast not me others don't know. What I told to author was what I felt right. It might not be right for him. He can take it or leave it. I just told how these things effect people lives. Not only that how it effects his life as well. 

As this was end of story i taught to pen down what was good and feed back on his lagging points. If he wants he can keep it of just discard it like some other silly comment on his story. 

But definitely i dont want to hear from you. Who just want to reply to everyone comment. Chill man just pen down what u feel don't mind about others.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-01-2023, 10:51 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Thank you @RCF for your thoughts but it's between me author. I had written it for the author. If it's hampering him he will definately address me i will definately welcome that. But I need not hear from you. U can keep your taught to ur self ok. U r not lawyer of every one here or the author. Nobody is asking to give your thoughts on each and everybody comments. Atleast not me others don't know. What I told to author was what I felt right. It might not be right for him. He can take it or leave it. I just told how these things effect people lives. Not only that how it effects his life as well. 

As this was end of story i taught to pen down what was good and feed back on his lagging points. If he wants he can keep it of just discard it like some other silly comment on his story. 

But definitely i dont want to hear from you. Who just want to reply to everyone comment. Chill man just pen down what u feel don't mind about others.

This is an open forum dude..anybody can write or read on others comments..i am open to write any comment on anybody's comments and especially if that comment was mean then i will definitely call it out and will apologize if my comment was mean. You take it or leave it doesn't matter , i felt it was wrong for you to call it out and your choice of words were not good either.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2023, 10:57 PM)RCF Wrote: This is an open forum dude..anybody can write or read on others comments..i am open to write any comment on anybody's comments and especially if that comment was mean then i will definitely call it out and will apologize if my comment was mean. You take it or leave it doesn't matter , i felt it was wrong for you to call it out and your choice of words were not good either.

Same thing it's open forum and we can comment. See iam straight with my words, I can't pretend or say in manipulative way. More than reader I was telling author to take care of his health. It's not just one day he might have to wake up late, it might be daily and only option for him. It was just concern not anything else but anyhow it my last moment in xossipy don't want to argue futher. Hope you are right. If Krish my words are harsh. I will apologize for that.
[+] 3 users Like The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2023, 11:14 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: Same thing it's open forum and we can comment. See iam straight with my words, I can't pretend or say in manipulative way. More than reader I was telling author to take care of his health. It's not just one day he might have to wake up late, it might be daily and only option for him. It was just concern not anything else but anyhow it my last moment in xossipy don't want to argue futher. Hope you are right. If Krish my words are harsh. I will apologize for that.

Understood, I got triggered when you said it will work in professional work too try it out..That was mean. I apologize for calling out your comment in harsh way. We all love this story , we shared our thoughts through out this story and want to end it in peaceful way.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
But stil many questions are unanswered it's realy end of such a good story it would happened so many good stories ends clueless it's not fault of author he is such marvles writer but in the end he loose his grips because traditional indan mentality i am really disappointed to this end i can give my opinion before but i could not done before anyhow it's right reserved with writer what he can think may be he was afraid for those reader's and not to go out of box but i still admired Witt writer an salute him best of luck Krish
Like Reply
it would have been more interesting if meera had not taken ipill, gone to vacation with desai and meet desai mom, and later meera meets nidhi accidentally somewhere and nidhi tells the truth of desai. writer was trying trying hard to show meeras love for krish, in last 2 update, forgetting his previous chapter where meera said she would loose all control with desai if krish dont stop them. and where she acted the same way with desai that she had chosen desai over krish. but glad that story has ended, the only thing i hate with this long stories is that writers disappear with half complete stories and sometimes even the site gets down.
anyways great writing skills and 1 of the best i have read. thank you for effort and giving 1 great wanking material.
Like Reply
Meera stayed true to her words "There is no Meera without Krish". Thank you for the wonderful story.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
i have made a PDF if you dont like the watermark sorry for that.
https://files.bunkr.ru/d/Knowing-My-Wife...pU4Ze3.pdf
[+] 1 user Likes dead27's post
Like Reply
It was Desai who played with his words to change the mind of Meera to fall for him. Meera is never a fool to believe it. She is bitch in heat, so to avoid the disappointment in sex, she too played with words to make Desai happy. It was clear from Meeras actions that she want Krish to hate him from his heart and move out her life for whatever she did. She wants to punish herself. But, Krish knows that he played a major role in her transformation and stood by her during the tough time and won her back.

Even in the last minute, Nidhi and Meera treated Desai with respect by Nidhi calling Desai sir and Meera as susheel. Definitely he has a special place in their heart as he has given them happiness in bed that even krish or future husband of nidhi cant give. probably he may come into their life for one night stand in future. so they dont want to hurt him. Krish should also thank Desai for all the happiness he gave to Meera. But definitely they will compare it with their partner and feel bit disappointed. They will definitely miss desais monster.

Big thank you for this masterpiece
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Krish never cheated Meera and always been a loyal husband.

He had good opportunities to be with many woman, but krish did not use those opportunities for his body needs.
This is where he was different from Desai, who is an opportunist all time.
Even in the last minute with Parvati, krish behaved as a gentleman and stopped further advancements.

Only this character has won his love back with support of Nidhi.

God  test good people, but never let them down. God gives a lot to bad people and let them down one day.  This has happened in the life of krish and Desai.

What a narration. The update was definitely worth a wait.

Hats off krish

yourock clps happy Namaskar thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
Fantastic, Fabulous, Firing, Fitting FINISH
Desai fucked all woman. In the finale, he was fucked by Nidhi. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
It has been only two days but somehow I have started missing Krish and Meera. When the story was ongoing it was a Happy/Stressful/Emotional and mentally disturbing(due to few chapters) Journey. It used be days between updates but I knew there will be an update so that wait had hope that we will read more about their journey. Now that I know there will be no more updates about Meera and Krish I am already feeling very sad (The hope of reading more about them is gone now). I am happy with the end and Krish Meera coming together/planning kids understanding their relation but still missing their story and journey.
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(19-01-2023, 08:40 AM)dead27 Wrote: i have made a PDF if you dont like the watermark sorry for that.
https://files.bunkr.ru/d/Knowing-My-Wife...pU4Ze3.pdf

Do you have PDFs for part 1 & 2 also
[+] 1 user Likes khemucha's post
Like Reply
Krish, could you please comlete the index. Its only uptill Chaper 37. Thanks!
Like Reply
Hope part 4 after the child birth of Meera and Desai drinking milk from her boobs and convince her to take his seeds and give birth to second child and give a son to inherit his wealth. or maybe, writing all his wealth in he name of meera to show his love to her.
Like Reply
If Nidhi not there love birds are gng to honeymoon before their marriage but meera love towards Krish is very weak she still can't hate Desai completely even after some arguments with Krish she ready to kiss Desai if Krish doesn't shout them meera ended with Desai again in bed ? story was just fantastic may b too much of expectations or something last part was just ok not up to ur mark Krish sir ?
Waiting for your another story ?
Like Reply
The absence of Krish and Meera has led to a void being created. 
It has also become very quiet around xossipy ...

Only now have I really realised that Krish and Meera were the reason for visiting xossipy almost every day. 
I realise that I no longer have any joy or urge to visit xossipy, on the contrary, I really have to overcome 
myself to visit the site.

In spite of the emptiness and desolation I feel here and the mental dejection I feel, I still have a 
"small hope" that the author Krish will surprise his *now very large* fan community with a "part IV", 
which will take a few years (age of the two maybe in their late thirties, with two children going to school!
in their lives...

I have not given up this hope ! (I think many other fans have this hope too).

((Maybe with some old ones (Tejas and wife, Nikita and son, Sunny, Ananya, Nidhi, Parvati, Piyus, 
*but definitely no more Desai!* and three to five new charecters.))

In this spirit
All the best to you all

Lollobionda
Like Reply
what a rollercoaster ride of emotions sex and erotica.i knew it the tables might turn against desai and it did happen.
this was the logical end to the story if you take the characters of meera and krish.the entry of nidhi was a surprise at the last moment
and it did help krish.it was a nice twist.i liked the character of meera very much she is succesful enjoys sex fully.

full credit to the author krish who kept the readers spellbound till the last chapter hatss off to
the writing skill it must have been a taxing job to use proper words and sentences to convey to the readers what the auother want to tell
(i have taken 2 days to express myself and still im not able to say what i feel)i think an epilogue to banta hai krish bhai.you can some
tivia after the couple have come out of this scare.meera and krish are going to be in my head for whole my life. i wont be able to read a
story like this again
I think this is the end of this story BUT ek epilogue to banta hai sirji.krish can explore another part
if he has some plot in mind only if he has time and a good story as this part please do explore
[+] 1 user Likes vil99's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2023, 08:52 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: What to say it's kind of mixed feeling, don't know why, may happy because it ended and sad because there will be no Krish and Meera hence forth. I don't know about others but i visited this site only because of this story. Very few story kept me attached here and this was last one of them.
First it's time to show gratitude. Thank you very much Krish. It was great journey along with you in this part right from beginning till end supporting , encouraging and  criticising you. Many authors write complete stories but it's just 2 or 3 update. Very few people write long stories and finish it you are one of them. It was a greatest erotic saga for us. Thank you from bottom of my heart.

Coming to story :
It was bit disappointing slightly, if we describe in just two lines " last story No one dies saint was disappointing because u didn't listened to readers and knowing my wife disappointed because you listened to readers " two different scenarios but both are true. U told that last part was 57 pages but it was not merely 10 pages , so this clearly tells something has changed in end and u modified last chapter, may be to please majority but it's ur Babu and u have all right how to finish it. One thing was sure since morning sex was there and not clarified till last part so that would be major turning point for the climax. But was really curious to know what was there in those 57 pages u wrote. strong Meera was shown prety vulnerable in last 2 parts that was bit confusing. Krish came out suddenly strong. But everything was necessary for the climax u  planned. Every one taught story came to sudden hault.
This story was close to becoming a "Legend " but missed out and remained to be only best one. I taught Desai would atleast spend some time with Meera may be in guilt trip to some foreign locations, sex on beach and sand realising his dream impregnating and enjoying further. Then sharing those with Krish to make him envious or jealous. This would have given much more kick. Then end it with the climax what u had planned.
Most of the areas was what I taught of , some were really shockers like bringing back jai , piyush staying at night and all. Anyways finally it ended on happy note like a filmy climax. If we summarise in total best erotic story ever. - Thank you for this lovely story

Next comment on your writing

Well, I had chopped down some parts during the final editing but there's not much difference in size. The unedited version had roughly 57 pages in the MS Word document and the completed version still has 51 pages. The part you read wasn't merely "10 pages". Perhaps you read it too fast LOL. The picture of the word count is here.
[Image: _023a476df72327cc2c8a03a9bb8a6444.jpeg]
And yes, I want to talk a little more about the story (not continuing though) like how it was supposed to be and how it finally became.  I am sure you'll be shocked. But this time I am going to admit that I have changed the way the story progressed toward the climax. The climax was changed from what I had thought of in the beginning (I am damn sure nobody will guess what I changed). But I will still not admit that it was entirely because of the readers' influence. Also, I didn't change it to shock you guys, and not to add a twist nobody was guessing. I will give my thoughts on that later. I need a little more time and comfort to pen those thoughts and I also wish to re-write my final chapter to make it a bit more coherent (I believe I had rushed a bit while writing it).
I haven't decided on giving an epilogue. But if I re-write it as I wish, then there won't be any need for the epilogue.
And last but not least, I need to thank you all readers for the love and support. I hope I will find time soon.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 9 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
(21-01-2023, 12:24 AM)krish_999 Wrote: Well, I had chopped down some parts during the final editing but there's not much difference in size. The unedited version had roughly 57 pages in the MS Word document and the completed version still has 51 pages. The part you read wasn't merely "10 pages". Perhaps you read it too fast LOL. The picture of the word count is here.
[Image: _023a476df72327cc2c8a03a9bb8a6444.jpeg]
And yes, I want to talk a little more about the story (not continuing though) like how it was supposed to be and how it finally became.  I am sure you'll be shocked. But this time I am going to admit that I have changed the way the story progressed toward the climax. The climax was changed from what I had thought of in the beginning (I am damn sure nobody will guess what I changed). But I will still not admit that it was entirely because of the readers' influence. Also, I didn't change it to shock you guys, and not to add a twist nobody was guessing. I will give my thoughts on that later. I need a little more time and comfort to pen those thoughts and I also wish to re-write my final chapter to make it a bit more coherent (I believe I had rushed a bit while writing it).
I haven't decided on giving an epilogue. But if I re-write it as I wish, then there won't be any need for the epilogue.
And last but not least, I need to thank you all readers for the love and support. I hope I will find time soon.

Thank You Krish. Please pen down your thoughts and let us have a sneakpeak in your thoughts.  Whenever you do please let us know if you wanted Meera and Krish to be together or you had other thoughts. I will be eagerly waiting for your updated and this will be the reason to visit this site again and again now. Love your creation and already feeling something is missing in life after this story ended. You have put Meera and Krish in our hearts and minds.
Like Reply