Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Hope an update comes before this year end

So many reader's thought process have been shared, waiting to read Author's eagerly
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-12-2022, 09:18 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Hope an update comes before this year end

So many reader's thought process have been shared, waiting to read Author's eagerly

I doubt that..now the wait time is 3 weeks , also with so many questions from readers ..its like a recap for Author to not miss any points to tie the loose ends. I think if things needed to sort in order of Meera deviating from her norm considering Ashish is a mistake then the story and the comments need to be read again from anniversary night when it all began.
Whether we get it or not like some one mentioned..an AMA session with author is much needed to get fully into all character's minds which would be nice. Other Authors do it and its fun..hope we get time for that after the story ends.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
Waiting for good update
Like Reply
WAITING BRO
Like Reply
Please update.
Like Reply
I wish all my friends, acquaintances and the Christian world 
a blessed and Merry Christmas ...

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Any christmas special. ?
Like Reply
(24-12-2022, 11:45 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: I wish all my friends, acquaintances and the Christian world 
a blessed and Merry Christmas ...

Lollobionda

Wish you a merry Christmas Lolo 

@krish will we get any Christmas special plum cake today from this Erotic saga waiting for the update
Like Reply
when will u post any update??
Like Reply
Hi Krish i suggest you to reconsider your previous post that you will be concluded this story in rest of two more posts but it's my strong opinion that it will be not justified decision you must take atleast four more episodes you will conclude this Story in justified manners otherwise it will be not to be capable to conclude this story so please reconsider your dicision thanks awaited new post
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
Paul ji plz complete this one as soon as possible if continue what it would b same routine saga from three of them plz end Krish Sir your story ur wish plz update fast
[+] 1 user Likes Navellover143143's post
Like Reply
(26-12-2022, 03:25 PM)Navellover143143 Wrote: Paul ji plz complete this one as soon as possible if continue what it would b same routine saga from three of them plz end Krish Sir your story ur wish plz update fast

Sir I suggest to complete in four instead of two so i think you will be be with my suggestion only that point only
Like Reply
(26-12-2022, 02:49 PM)Paul5 Wrote: Hi Krish i suggest you to reconsider your previous post that you will be concluded this story in rest of two more posts but it's my strong opinion that it will be not justified decision you must take atleast four more episodes you will conclude this Story in justified manners otherwise it will be not to be capable to conclude this story so please reconsider your dicision thanks awaited new post

Dear friend,

the author can "of course" end the story (as he suggests) in two chapters.
But to give a summary of everything that has remained hidden (especially Meera's ambitions, thoughts, 
reasons and expectations!), and to look back, each chapter would have to consist of at least 200-300 
thousand words.
To make that possible, the author had to integrate a lot of flashback's in the chapters, which are harmonious 
with the current events and lead into them ...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionde
Like Reply
(26-12-2022, 08:08 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: Dear friend,

the author can "of course" end the story (as he suggests) in two chapters.
But to give a summary of everything that has remained hidden (especially Meera's ambitions, thoughts, 
reasons and expectations!), and to look back, each chapter would have to consist of at least 200-300 
thousand words.
To make that possible, the author had to integrate a lot of flashback's in the chapters, which are harmonious 
with the current events and lead into them ...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionde

Good authors don't need a lot of words to convey the story..
Like Reply
Chapter - 41

Deleted.
It will be rewritten.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Chapter 41 - part 2

Deleted.
It will be rewritten.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 11 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
Chapter 41 -  part 3

Deleted.
It will be rewritten.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
Great writing and thanks for the early update. 
Waiting for a great finale.
Like Reply