Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
(23-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Paul5 Wrote: No the best end Meera with Desai nd.krish with parwati story is going this end the author had given  many hints

Not happening friend, The story would seem such way but the couple are best together because their defects suit each other well. They are like broken pieces that stick well but you try with other piece they do not sync well.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-11-2022, 12:31 AM)RCF Wrote: Not happening friend, The story would seem such way but the couple are best together because their defects suit each other well. They are like broken pieces that stick well but you try with other piece they do not sync well.

Lets see but i author hints many many time before
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
Krish, hope you are in good health. Waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
Plz update Krish sir
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply
At The Moment All Reader's Be Like:

Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki
Aayi na kuchh khabar krish_999 ki
[+] 2 users Like RJ668's post
Like Reply
(24-11-2022, 10:41 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Krish, hope you are in good health. Waiting for the next update

Sorry for the delay in updating. Got too busy with personal commitments. I'm otherwise okay, thanks.
About the update, it's like 90 percent complete. But the problem is that sometimes I don't get time to write even a single line a day. I'm kinda able to watch only one FIFA WC match, that too the 12.30 AM game. I hope you guys understand the situation. I have a busy work schedule till 03 Dec. But I won't drag it until then.
Thanks in advance for all, for showing patience.

NB: I would like to tell you all that the delay in updating has nothing to do with the negative reviews the last chapter received. About the reviews here, I think the negative reviews are 100% honest opinions/responses whereas the positive reviews can be 50-50; I mean 50% honesty and 50% flattery. I embrace them both. I'm still thinking about Meera in my free time (like when I'm driving to the office).
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

[+] 3 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply
So it's not coming in the weekend ??
Like Reply
(25-11-2022, 04:54 PM)Antichrist12 Wrote: So it's not coming in the weekend ??

Seems next week only
[+] 1 user Likes Emperor21's post
Like Reply
intezar ki ghari badh gayi hai
Like Reply
(25-11-2022, 04:25 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Sorry for the delay in updating. Got too busy with personal commitments. I'm otherwise okay, thanks.
About the update, it's like 90 percent complete. But the problem is that sometimes I don't get time to write even a single line a day. I'm kinda able to watch only one FIFA WC match, that too the 12.30 AM game. I hope you guys understand the situation. I have a busy work schedule till 03 Dec. But I won't drag it until then.
That's the spirit its puts you on the another label most of the author not like critisism even they thretend readers who's critisize pon even single point but you sply welcome critisisizem it seems you r the spl one so keep it up wait your new big update 
NB: I would like to tell you all that the delay in updating has nothing to do with the negative reviews the last chapter received. About the reviews here, I think the negative reviews are 100% honest opinions/responses whereas the positive reviews can be 50-50; I mean 50% honesty and 50% flattery. I embrace them both. I'm still thinking about Meera in my free time (like when I'm driving to the office).
Like Reply
Heart 
(25-11-2022, 04:25 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Sorry for the delay in updating. Got too busy with personal commitments. I'm otherwise okay, thanks.

Heart sex   O Meera !!!!!!!!!!!!!  everyone's Darlings including Krish.

Like Reply

Thanks for the update krish. Everyone is thinking about Meera and not just in free time. Waiting for an wholesome update...
Like Reply
Now, let's talk about what you can expect from these live sex cams sites. First and foremost, there's something for everyone. From blonde bombshells to curvaceous ebony goddesses, these sites are filled to the brim with a variety of stunning webcam models. And let me tell you, these babes are not shy. They'll do whatever it takes to fulfill your every fantasy.

https://maturelivecam.net/tease
https://pantyhosecam.org/chat/emiily_roberts1
https://hotlivesexcam.com/chat/valerie_james3
https://hairycam.net/chat/mitsuri_777
https://hugetitscam.net/bdsm
https://indianlivecam.net/bigboobs
Like Reply

Thank you very much for your reply Krish!.... Happy to know that the update is being ready
Like Reply
When will be the next update Krish will it be available during this week or should we have to wait till the weekend ?
Like Reply
(28-11-2022, 01:25 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: When will be the next update Krish will it be available during this week or should we have to wait till the weekend ?

Chances are grim, friend. I was hoping I could write a few lines on Sunday. But it didn't work. I couldn't even start. I don't think there will be any update before 3 Dec.
Find my stories here:
NODAS
ACON
Startup
Accident
K-III

Like Reply
(28-11-2022, 09:13 PM)krish_999 Wrote: Chances are grim, friend. I was hoping I could write a few lines on Sunday. But it didn't work. I couldn't even start. I don't think there will be any update before 3 Dec.

thanks No worries, take ur time. Thanks for the info. Until then watch football guys. horseride
Like Reply
Update dear
[+] 1 user Likes Paul5's post
Like Reply
Krish update plz
Like Reply
Great going
Like Reply